May 14, 2024, 01:03:28 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Meat for Jerky  (Read 1160 times)

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Meat for Jerky
« on: July 01, 2014, 01:55:13 am »
As it is now...

1) There is only 1 butcher table (that i can find) in the entire wasteland in towns, and
2) It takes 2 meat slices to make 1 strip of smoked meat jerky.

These suggestions are to...

1) Add butcher tables in more places, in more towns, as the people there would not all keep going all the way to Modoc for this - they'd have their own. (And i fear such resources are being removed from bases with wipe), and

2) Fix formula so 1 slab of beefy meat would become 1 strip of smoked meat jerky. Yes the jerky weighs less, but it should be 1:1 as in RL.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:08:20 pm by Henry »

Strike

Re: Meat for Jerky
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 11:50:41 am »
Very good suggestion, I like idea about more butcher tables in towns. And formula should be 1:1, nothing else to add this suggestion.

After wipe, there is just one butcher table in Modoc where to get Meat? More tables in towns, not just in the north.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:54:12 am by Strike »

Celard

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:42:48 pm »
I rather like idea of meat obtainable from brahmins instead butcher table, option to craft meat jerky on your own and making meat  jerky consumeable

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 10:12:25 pm »
If not my idea, then...

+1 to Celard's idea to make meat available from brahmin (maybe with 'Butcher" Support Perk?), and

+1 to Celard's idea being able to convert meat to jerk ourselves (but how?), and

+1 to Celard's idea to make meat jerky consumable food.

Thanks, Celard. How to smoke meat jerky could maybe be done with the stoves we see in bases and elsewhere, but such a thing is normally done with a smokehouse so not sure about this, but good alternate ideas anyway.

Strike

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 03:27:46 am »
+1 to Celard's idea being able to convert meat to jerk ourselves (but how?), and

Thanks, Celard. How to smoke meat jerky could maybe be done with the stoves we see in bases and elsewhere, but such a thing is normally done with a smokehouse so not sure about this, but good alternate ideas anyway.
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5161.msg37752#msg37752

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 04:26:12 pm »
Yes, there will be more meat tables.