May 14, 2024, 07:04:50 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Glow/Ares  (Read 3185 times)

Furior

• View Profile
Glow/Ares
« on: November 27, 2013, 11:31:13 pm »
I dont really understand why the 100% of the containers must be locked... When i go there i always spend more time waiting those 10-20 seconds per container than having fun kill critters. Please remove that shit, only a few of them should be locked.

P.S also remove radios and 10mm pistol and shotguns from there, IMO better not to find anything than finding that crap
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:44:31 pm by Furior »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Glow/Ares
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 11:56:55 pm »
Yes, i would see ca mk2, ncr ca, ba ca, ea ca, pulse pistols, gatlings

Eloar

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 12:18:08 am »
I dont really understand why the 100% of the containers must be locked... When i go there i always spend more time waiting those 10-20 seconds per container than having fun kill critters. Please remove that shit, only a few of them should be locked.

P.S also remove radios and 10mm pistol and shotguns from there, IMO better not to find anything than finding that crap

So why not changing NPC spawn rate in this locations? Then those locked containers would make gameplay more fun. Waiting those seconds would be more exciting. Those few moments would be interrupted easyly by next Super Mutty trying to kill you and your friends.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:45:57 am by Eloar »

ElSlayer

• Paladin
    • View Profile
    • [Top-notch Сasual Dating  Verified Females]
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 05:16:02 am »
Those 10-20 seconds per container makes you stay there a little longer, giving more chances to meet another group of players and start bloody mess for the loot which is 100% fun (especially if you were victorious because of better preparation ;) )

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 10:08:50 am »
Those 10-20 seconds per container makes you stay there a little longer, giving more chances to meet another group of players and start bloody mess for the loot which is 100% fun (especially if you were victorious because of better preparation ;) )
I know one thing, I wont go again to any of those again, theres nothig to loot, and you are 10 min fighting and 40 min opening containers which have nothing inside

(Players quitting Ares/Glow means: Reducing "chances to meet another group of players and start bloody mess for the loot"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:10:27 am by Furior »

Eloar

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 10:10:04 am »
I know one thing, I wont go again to any of those again, theres nothig to loot, and you are 10 min fighting and 40 min opening containers which have nothing inside
See, you found a solution already!

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 10:15:45 am »
I would suggest something like a TC window to this locations and improving the loot. We may see some more pvp, the only thing we have now is TC.

ElSlayer

• Paladin
    • View Profile
    • [Top-notch Сasual Dating  Verified Females]
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 01:00:02 pm »
Glow is too easy to improve loot.
The only thing that can't be crafted/gathered is 2mm EC ammo.

Difficulty should be improved too then.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 01:32:29 pm »
TC window
That means that there will be players, So difficulty would be leave that place alive.

Adams

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 01:37:27 pm »
Agree. Currently there are only motion sensors and 2mm worth taking. In my opinion a chance to obtain stuff with bonuses and/or some of noncraftable stuff like g11s alien blasters pulse maybe even gauss pistols might increase player activity in these locations.
PLUS itd give an equal chance for notorious farmers to get some items with bonuses (s/o to kelin).

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 02:08:50 pm »
yes. we should be albe to obtain:
-g11
-g11e
-pulse pitols
-alien blasters
-tubo plasma
-solars
-ca with bonuses (DT, res, +pe, +ap, -crit )
- ca mk2
- montion sensors
- 2mm
- dynacord sticks
- pulse grenades

Ares can bring more fun for rpg/quest players
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:32:42 pm by jacky »

Zormad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 04:58:05 pm »
True, true. I tried Ares for the first time yesterday and had a lot of fun, but yeah - the loot is not worth taking. I found a shitload of 10mm pistols which seemed like a bad joke. Even combat armors were dissapointing since they can be easily crafted or looted. There should be uncraftable gear like the stuff jacky mentioned plus other craftable gear with bonuses. I'd even take a 10mm pistol if it was unique.

But I don't think this should become a TC area. There are other places for TC. This should be a PvE area with a chance to find other teams like it is now, only with better loot.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:01:52 pm by Zormad »

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2013, 05:30:41 pm »
yes. we should be albe to obtain:

- dynacord sticks
- pulse grenades

It's super easy to farm those.
Easier than crafting even.

EMP grenades would be better there.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2013, 05:36:44 pm »
I would suggest something like a TC window to this locations and improving the loot. We may see some more pvp, the only thing we have now is TC.

What about PvE/PvP mix-events there?

Something like "Brotherhood entered the Glow" or "Enclave stormed Rocket Silo" as a global message like TC.
Factions can then head over there and fight with both player factions and npc factions over the high level loot.

Outside of these events they could revert to usual loot and npc mobs.

KestreL

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 07:48:04 pm »
I can do Ares solo in less then 20 mins on duel log with Pure Lock pick charecter and Pure PvP charecter easy, Yet i still dont do it since the loot is lame

I tottaly agree with Jacky's Post

NCR armor
Guass pistol
Enclave armor
Pulse pistol
0.3% chance for vindicator in each locker
0.3% chance for Bozar in each locker
0.3% chance for Pulse rifle in each locker
0.3% chance for Guass in each locker
0.3% chance for PA in each locker
0.5% chance for HPA in each locker
1% chance to find 5 cookies in 1 locker
more motion sensors
In general the loot atm is lame and tottaly not worth going to ares to go get, hopefully loot like this would bring the PvP to ares!