May 16, 2024, 01:31:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Just Started  (Read 3053 times)

Hawke

• View Profile
Just Started
« on: September 20, 2013, 11:50:20 pm »
This is my first time playing any of the original fallout's and playing reloaded, and I can't seem to find any enemies to fight when I run into people there are 3 or 4 of them and I can't kill them and killing critters is 50/50 because there will be a large number of them.

So I was hoping you guys could give me some tips

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Just Started
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:42:38 am »
Make a good build

I suggest making some SG fast shot/crafter guy for your very 1st alt.

Outdoors is a must if you're a noob

Play in TB, you'll survive longer

go in IRC (#Reloaded) and ask for help there.

roam the map till you see that quest tent and make that tent when you finish it :P

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 01:23:41 am »
Read the wiki
Make a good build with FOnline Reloaded Character Planner
Use turn-based until you're proficient and self-confident
Get a tent
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 10:44:18 am »
Getting a tent should be your first priority.
If you encounter someone in the desert - run away.

Read this: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=320.0

And this: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=621.0
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

Strike

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 08:24:24 pm »
Starting
If you have no idea what your first build will be, just ask from here ->
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=4.0

For first build I recommend basic shooter SG or EW with Fast Shot.
If you get bored alone, I suggest to get friends ingame. Not everyone is bad and evil.

Quests or killing some enemies?
Quests are easy way to get experience and caps for adventures, check quests from here ->
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Quests

You can easily get lvl 6 atleast from finishing quests, after that you are good enough to go kill some enemies.
Also remember to put all caps to bank account (cost 100caps, in almost all big towns like NCR, HUB...)

Keep leveling up and become strong
After you get used to game and know how to kill, be ready for hard level up and become strong.
Molerats can be killed with any character that use guns, Ghouls are little tough and do more critical hits than other enemies, but they are good experience and you get some weapons from them.

Good luck!
Maybe little short, but yeah I'm too bored to write about all I've learned. It would take too long.
You need experience it yourself, and learn.

Sir Craftkid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 08:42:04 pm »
Another good idea would be to get some help or tag with someone for a while. Never hurts to have more guns with you. Just be careful of who you take, most people live by the words "Wasteland is harsh, deal with it, dickhead"

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 09:41:21 pm »
Also remember to put all caps to bank account (cost 100caps, in almost all big towns like NCR, HUB...)

That is not necessary, since in the bank you are having a risk that you will not be able to withdraw caps back when you need them (e.g. when someone withdraws like 100 000 caps from his account and bank has no longer any cash for the rest of the players). Just put caps in safe place.
Don't carry all your top gear and caps with you while hunting/leveling.
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

vjekof

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 02:14:52 am »
That is not necessary, since in the bank you are having a risk that you will not be able to withdraw caps back when you need them (e.g. when someone withdraws like 100 000 caps from his account and bank has no longer any cash for the rest of the players). Just put caps in safe place.
Don't carry all your top gear and caps with you while hunting/leveling.

That is the reason why you NEED to do TENT quest you got on LVL2.... get tent, put items in it and than go build items or kill monsters....
HELP ME REPAIR WIKI IT IS HERE FOR YOU NOT FOR ME, HELPING ME HELP YOURSELF!!!!