May 12, 2024, 04:14:10 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: My Salvia Divinorum story  (Read 1420 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
My Salvia Divinorum story
« on: December 06, 2015, 05:43:34 am »
Here's my story on the effects of salvia divinorum.

So, a while back I tried salvia for the first time. It was really low level stuff like x10 or x20, I'm still not sure how all that works. Anyways, me and a few buddies smoked some out of a bowl and it was pretty cool. I guess it lasted for like 3 minutes. I saw some colors and shapes, but nothing too crazy. It was pretty different than the few other psychedelics i've tried, but I think since it wasn't that strong I didnt get the full effect of what salvia should be. Later that night, I came home to play Fonline and I noticed my heart started to beat kinda crazy. My hands got really cold and started sweating and it got to the point where I thought I might have a heart attack lol (I obviously didn't though). Anywho, that freaked me out pretty hard, and I didnt want to mess with salvia anymore.

About a week ago, I found myself searching youtube videos of salvia trips and I was like "wow, I really need to try that again. Maybe this time a bit stronger." I think the rapid heart beat was because I drink way too much caffiene. So yesterday, I got ahold of some x50. I took it over my friends house and prepared my body... We smoked it through a bowl again, and this time it was totally insane. Now mind you, I don't do a lot of psychedelics so it was a crazy experience the second time around. Here's how it went.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and almost as soon as I exhaled I felt my mind slipping. A lot of people say it feels like you're falling, but it kinda felt to me like I was getting whipped back and forth on a bungee jump. I had a receipt in my pocket from the gas station, and for some reason I felt like I needed to get it and read it. So I tried to move my arm towards my pocket, and I looked down, but my legs and my pants and pretty much my whole lower body was like some kind of liquid or something. That's the best i can explain it. I kind of gave up on getting the receipt. I was definitely in a different dimension at this point. I looked at my friend and it was unreal. Ill explain it the best I can. I was inside of a TV screen, but the screen was made of rubber. I could push on it, but it just bounced my hand back.I was looking at myself inside the TV through my friends eyes. When I tried to talk to him, it was like my throat was filled with marshmallows. It was so hilarious to me that I couldn't talk right and I just laughed and laughed until my trip wore off. It took like a total of 10 minutes for me to come back completely and when I did, I was pretty exhausted like.

So that's it. That was my x50 salvia trip experience. It wasn't scary afterwards like last time. My heart didnt beat fast and my hands didnt feel weird lol. If anybody else has tried salvia, I would LOVE to hear about your experiences with it!

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Re: My Salvia Divinorum story
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 01:50:08 pm »
noob better fuck chicks in that 10 minutes period and stop laughing

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 04:19:03 pm »
Bro... Smoke some, and try to move. You won't be able to move lol.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 05:07:17 pm »
I'm using only Jet, salvia is for noobs :P
GUN FOR HIRE

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 01:58:08 pm »
i've seen this video where a guy tries to drive on salvia, and after taking it he just sits in his car and laughs for like 15 minutes, kek
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 12:31:07 am »
Could recommend other psychadelics but never tried salvia, the 10 minute trip is interesting though as compared to the 8-12h trips of other substances.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016