May 16, 2024, 03:35:51 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: funny moments in reloaded  (Read 3693 times)

Daryl

funny moments in reloaded
« on: June 17, 2014, 11:03:22 pm »
I'll start mine off.  I remember when I was in pistoleros and we was just about to take modoc. Because bbs where more then us we decided would be good idea to plant c4 around general store. So the PvP leader asked for 5 guys to enter lol and gave us all c4 each now because my Mic Wernt working at that time he asked me well I thought he said activate it I said what with the hand icon he said yes so I asked him again and he said yes kurwa! I didn't wanna ask him again people where talking as normal about tactics and the next thing all u can hear Is booooom! Hahaha I blew myself apart arms legs went flying and he was rageing because I blew myself up haha

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: funny moments in reloaded
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 12:45:35 am »
A Burke Moment. Enemy killed us during our TC and Burke stood over us and said "stop doing TC when people go offline." Within about 30 minutes, we had killed our enemies in another TC and i stood over Burke and said "stop going offline right before we do TC." Glad i made him lol.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 04:59:05 am »
I was playing on my Fire Gecko alt and I found a player who was killing fire geckos. I killed him with my magic bullet breath and yelled "That's for my brothers and sisters you faggit!"

Daryl

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 07:49:08 am »
Lol :)

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 09:39:57 am »
Two things happened to me.
the first was I met someone with a deathclaw skin, who walked up to me after I had killed a gang of marauders. we had a short but polite chat about things before he punched me in the dick, killed me, and walked off saying "Never trust a deathclaw".

The second was I was blue-suiting around adytum for junk, someone asked what I had on me so I told them 50 junk and a painting of elvis. I was shot and killed for my elvis painting as he really wanted it for some reason.

Daryl

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 06:04:57 am »
Haha prob some poor guy wasteland is harsh lol

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 04:22:52 pm »
Back in the day, there was a GM implant auction in which the currency was Elvis Paintings. That's why you were mugged hehe  :D

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 01:49:22 am »
Early in the season after player encounters were "fixed", and before frag mines had been removed from footlocker encounters, I had a player encounter me while locker hunting.

He was in bluesuit, and apparently didn't see the little path to the locker through the mines I had cleared.  He walked over a few frags, gave himself FA for like 12 HP, and carefully worked his way through to the locker.  He attempted to pick the lock and failed, as I had, except he was standing on a hex next to a few frag mines.  Pissy that he was trying to bogart my locker, I pushed him onto a nearby mine.  We both had low enough HP that it knocked us below 0 HP without killing us instantly.

About a minute later, just as we were about to regen enough HP to move again, another player came running up to open the locker, and killed all three of us when he stepped on a mine.

Ronin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 07:52:54 am »
Early in the season after player encounters were "fixed", and before frag mines had been removed from footlocker encounters, I had a player encounter me while locker hunting.

He was in bluesuit, and apparently didn't see the little path to the locker through the mines I had cleared.  He walked over a few frags, gave himself FA for like 12 HP, and carefully worked his way through to the locker.  He attempted to pick the lock and failed, as I had, except he was standing on a hex next to a few frag mines.  Pissy that he was trying to bogart my locker, I pushed him onto a nearby mine.  We both had low enough HP that it knocked us below 0 HP without killing us instantly.

About a minute later, just as we were about to regen enough HP to move again, another player came running up to open the locker, and killed all three of us when he stepped on a mine.

Haha D, that is real picture and perfectly fit to post apo style.Rushing over corpses to get some stuff.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 09:52:23 am »
I had a player encounter me while locker hunting.

That reminds me of that one time I spawned inside a minefield and my trap skill was way too low yet.
I logged off for about 5min and when I logged back in I was greeted by a knocked out player that cleared the path for me.
So I looted the locker, thanked him for rescuing me, doctored his crippled legs and went my way.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 10:51:42 am »
Just a situation. It happened before Pancor knockback was nerfed and stonewall perk redone.

I had a really tough, interesting fight in TB with T0ny Montana (:D). It was a really long fight. Finally we made it to have an open spaced close range fight and when I was about to finish him second to last Pancor burst made him fly to the grid and dissapear. Lucky bastard. ???

Admiral Zombie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 02:55:15 pm »

Cheating a little, as this was a moment from 2238. It is still one of my favorite moments from all of my gaming history though.

I was leveling with a friend, when this guy just shows up out of nowhere and threatens us. The picture happens, and then we just go and kill this guy.

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 03:12:58 pm »

Cheating a little, as this was a moment from 2238. It is still one of my favorite moments from all of my gaming history though.

I was leveling with a friend, when this guy just shows up out of nowhere and threatens us. The picture happens, and then we just go and kill this guy.
I love perfect moments like that.
Something similar happened to me recently. A guy with brown/sand coloured robes on came running at me, literally screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" over and over again, probably trying to do some sort of racist joke.
Shot him in the leg, he was knocked down and the c4 detonated on him, many feet away from me.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 03:37:38 pm »
I think the funniest moment was when the new flare trap update come out!
Lots of people done traps like thes and one was made by Pistoleros i think. Anyway the story is that cos i know they could not end the turn cos there was tonns of peoples stuck in TB and they didnt end the turn willingly so it was deadly slow paced... i just keept coming back with Razor Ramon they shoot me wasting 2-3 turns to kill a bluesuit was lovely not to mention that they got REALY angry shouting to fuck off and soo on. :D This was not the funnyest part ofc... after a few hours of wasting Pistoleros time i managed to spawn in a location where i found an activated C4 under me and cos i managed to chill the peoples around me and there was more people from enemy faction so they didnt shoot at me.. i managed to grab it.... the fun part comes here.. I told em that ok il stop abusing and go off map like i said. I started moving towards the edge of the map and managed to get close to one of the bigger spawned groups and gues what! i took like 6 guy with my self to the magic tent! Lots of lol happened there from both sides..

Daryl

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 05:38:17 pm »
i remember them traps was highly annoying because you couldnt end it lol and had to call kilgore or docan to end it for us ahaha and i think i remember this ed wood haha :D

i had another memory when a guy told me to come to his tent, obvouslt it was a merc trap , anyways he forgot to set the mercs correctly and when i enter they didnt kill me they just stood there and we was like akward moment haha i killed his mercs anyways and left :D