May 05, 2024, 12:11:04 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 22/09/2013  (Read 23433 times)

Kelin

• View Profile
Re: Changelog 22/09/2013
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2013, 08:54:44 am »
Bonuses from crafting should help.
Most stupid idea I’ve heard so far. It should be “bonus”, a reward for people who craft to have some advantage over people who farm, not a PvP ticket to make everyone a no-life crafter who waits till he gets his private mine/blueprint/20th quality CA/50th unique CA...

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2013, 09:00:27 am »
Bonuses from crafting should help.
Most stupid idea I’ve heard so far.

Still more useful than your 'no idea'.
Bang Bang Smash

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2013, 09:10:06 am »
I disagree, bad idea is worse than no idea (make a car with one wheel, heh), just look what happened to 2238. Problem with your solution is, that only a small percent of players will actually benefit from these bonuses. Look at the ordinary CA blueprint, how many people have it? I actually saw only two Combat armor crafters, both signed on BBS armors, sorry, but this seems more like a BBS lobby for having an advantage over other teams, because you know you will have that blueprint.

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2013, 09:14:38 am »
...this seems more like a BBS lobby for having an advantage over other teams, because you know you will have that blueprint.

O_O
Bang Bang Smash

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2013, 09:57:13 am »
Crazy my char is fucked now too ;D

And i see a lot of shitty whine geez guys.
The two of us have enough trolling power to reverse that change, or at least make that both perks would be on plasma, let's whine hard !
Although... With the avenger killing power, I think we're better to just forget about plasma.
Still we can do PvE xD Because plasma range and soo hard to score good crit is just not enough for PvP.

Maybe i will level him to be lockpicker! Fuck yea!

Adams

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2013, 10:26:54 am »
I disagree, bad idea is worse than no idea (make a car with one wheel, heh), just look what happened to 2238. Problem with your solution is, that only a small percent of players will actually benefit from these bonuses. Look at the ordinary CA blueprint, how many people have it? I actually saw only two Combat armor crafters, both signed on BBS armors, sorry, but this seems more like a BBS lobby for having an advantage over other teams, because you know you will have that blueprint.
Chances to obtain a blueprint are the same for errrbody,you can ask friends to craft you some or you can buy some from players.
Anyway those upgraded armors dont give some extra advantage it hasnt even happened yet and youre "crying" already.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2013, 10:46:10 am »
Chances to obtain a blueprint are the same for errrbody,you can ask friends to craft you some or you can buy some from players.
This is like saying, chances to obtain vertibird are same for errrbody, those who don’t have the vertibird cannot into PvP.

This is funny, every time someone makes a point, he is “crying”, btw weren’t you the one publicly saying, that +100 hp bonus is nothing on FOnline2, yet after some time you admitted that it can make a difference and you were using merely lvl 99 character later on.
Anyway those upgraded armors dont give some extra advantage...
I’m lost at this line, so on one hand, craftable CAmk2 should be an ultimate solution presented by BBS (I assume, since it’s not just manero I’m talking to) and on the other, you admit that it actually solves nothing, hence proving my point.

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2013, 11:10:37 am »
Craftable CAmk2 should be an ultimate solution presented by BBS (I assume, since it’s not just manero I’m talking to)

Man, seriously you should chillout. I wrote:

"Maybe make CA mk2 craftable?"

...and you almost shitted your pants. Don't get so excited.

ps.

"ultimate solution presented by BBS" och jesus hahaha... TBH it looks like you get scarred because your tank won't be so hard without that bonuses i mentioned and you lashed out. So low   ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:22:17 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

Adams

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2013, 11:11:15 am »

I’m lost at this line, so on one hand, craftable CAmk2 should be an ultimate solution presented by BBS (I assume, since it’s not just manero I’m talking to) and on the other, you admit that it actually solves nothing, hence proving my point.
So it seems because he didnt say anything about an ultimate solution he said it should help. And it could atleast a little.
If it actually doesnt affect anything then why are you so against its implementation?
About fo2 i said few additional HPs dont make so much difference but 100hp is obviously a whole different story especially on psycho FA tanks but this aint Fo2 so try to stick to the topic please.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2013, 11:29:45 am »
Armors are fine as they are, leave them alone. Finaly more guns do some serious damage.
Weapons were buffed because they were too weak, so now you want changes in armors to counter more deadly weapons, please...
:facepalm

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2013, 11:33:00 am »
Armors are fine as they are, leave them alone. Finaly more guns do some serious damage.
Weapons were buffed because they were too weak, so now you want changes in armors to counter more deadly weapons, please...
Finally someone who I can agree with.

Pugna

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 02:13:09 pm »
Realy great job there Kilgore. You did very good with solving the xl problem. Now beginners can play and bg/en/throwing wep got a buff so noone is losing. Couldn't find a better way here. Keep up the great work. 8)
Radio 899

ShOw.

• Wiki Editor
  • Who do you think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 02:14:34 pm »

if weapon will get stronger and stronger armor will be pointless soon...

Wasteland smiles on us..

War war never changes.

Pico

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2013, 03:35:37 pm »
They won't be. You really think GM's have no common sense and will make such a situation happen? Lol.
Good update :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:37:10 pm by Pico »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2013, 07:03:13 pm »
There is a reason why CAmk2 is and won't be craftable.