May 03, 2024, 05:36:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Brahmins are scarse. Increase amount of squares where you can encounter brahmins  (Read 8657 times)

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
Currently the only more or less good place to find brahmins is few squares around Modoc (makes it a place for PKing noobs trying to collect brahmin hides).

Getting something around NCR or Hub doesn't make sense as you most likely will spend alot of time trying to encounter brahmin there ... and when you have finally encountered some - there  are not that many of them there.

I propose:
+ add more squares on map where you can find brahmins (somewhere where you have non desert type of the terrain, mostly central, central north and north east parts of the map or whatever...)
+ add more brahmins per encounter (6 - 14)
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Trey near Modoc

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
Trey near Modoc

That is the problem, that Modoc is the  only place.

What I'm saying is that we need more places with brahmins, not only the one near Modoc. If you keep something obtainable only from a single place - it will be a PK camping spot.

Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Its not only Modoc, try S-W from mariposa, near HUB and few other places.

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
Its not only Modoc, try S-W from mariposa, near HUB and few other places.

I have impression that you are not fully reading my posts... :-X

Hunting near Hub is pointless as encounter is rare and there are not that many brahmins (1,2, 4 if you are very very lucky).

Have to check mariposa if situation there is better, but not every noob will be able to walk till Mariposa and back...

Golonqa

• View Profile
Well, maybe some items should be "rare"?
You can also find Brahmins hide in shops, and I don't think, this should be changed, for private purpouse only, there is enough of them ;)
Golonkowsky...

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There wont be 1 click encounters full of brahmins.

Heartquake

• In control.
    • View Profile
Zones you should check out that should have good chances to find Brahmins.

12:1, 31:8, 12:7, 13:27, 13:28, 13:29, 12:17, 12:28(only Brahmins)

There are general areas around Hub, Vault city, NCR, right from Klamath to find Brahmins.

vjekof

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
hi, for encounter I am using page: http://www.nitue.net/#fef/index and it is good enough for brahmins, in 30 min I was able to gather for 3 tents (24 brahmin hides) around HUB....
it was build for 2238 but it works for Reloaded just fine.... maybe some update will be nice.... new monsters and new locations...
HELP ME REPAIR WIKI IT IS HERE FOR YOU NOT FOR ME, HELPING ME HELP YOURSELF!!!!