May 16, 2024, 01:14:07 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Increasing complexity of the game, depending on the available online  (Read 2015 times)

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
I propose to increase the difficulty of the game, depending on the available online, for example:
If the server 200+ people then mobs will no longer resists and a chance to crit. Music in the game become more pressurizing. Merchants provide less money for the goods. On the global map to get more meetings with strong mobs.
       People will be forced to will integrate.

This is just an example.

Say what?

Probably very few people understand me because of poor translation :-\
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:57:31 am by favorite »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
I think I understood, but it's need to be somewhat defined in closer terms. Numbers, features and shit. Anyway idea is quiet interesting.
GUN FOR HIRE

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
More pressurizing music would be too much.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
Yup bad language but in the end we can understand what you want here! Dont worry bro my english also shit... anyway the idea is good keep this post updated cos it is a realy good idea to make peoples more motivated to get into bigger factions..

On the other hand it will be a harsh on players who do want to play alone or in smaller gangs but still the majority of the players are more importent than the deviants.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
More pressurizing music would be too much.

I lol'd

To OP:
Don't force players to go into groups. If people want to play as loners, let them do it. Even with your idea, people would still play alone or they would just quit the game.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:05:43 pm by Kirkor »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Take put the merchants part (the ONLY thing that should effect that is supply and demand/barter skill), and even I can't see why not....
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
Well, even to such a character was feeling unwell and he lowers the level of health. It would further escalate the situation) 8)
And the explanation for this is that the character has appeared sociopath ;D

KestreL

Make the game harder for people who have lives and make it easier for players who don't ? Hmm. No.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Make the game harder for people who have lives and make it easier for players who don't ? Hmm. No.
Wow.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Wow...can people suggest possible suggestions and not these random bullshit people think of. Like armors, weapon changes, new maps, etc.

BE REAL PEOPLE! !! THERE IS NO FUCKEN WAY YOUR SUGGESTION IS POSSIBLE

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
Re: Increasing complexity of the game, depending on the available online
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 09:15:22 am »
I just decided to offer something new and interesting. What would be able to rejuvenate the game mechanics. Terms of the game that will vary from an online server, it would become the hallmark of fonline reloaded