May 16, 2024, 12:26:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: -1AP Pancors suddenly losing AP perk - EDIT: All AP guns are bugged for me  (Read 9521 times)

Furior

• View Profile
Re: -1AP Pancors suddenly losing AP perk - EDIT: All AP guns are bugged for me
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 10:02:52 am »
Well, nefastus should be banned, he was exploiting the game and shooting for 4 AP without a perk and he didnt reported it.

No, for past months I had fucking 4AP bursts, that's what I've been basing my character for MONTHS. I've been LOOKING at my screen where there was 4AP BURSTS, and I've been BURSTING 3x BEFORE I WAS OUT OF APs. No matter how you try to spin it, I had 4AP bursts with -1 AP Pancors and XLs. That's WHY I'VE BEEN BUYING THOSE -1AP PANCORS FOR MONTHS WHICH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE IN PANCOR AUCTIONS THREADS GOING BACK 3 MONTHS. Also, I DON'T PVP PRETTY MUCH AT ALL.
Btw, if u play tb, your first shot is "free" so you can shoot 3 times.

Either way, due to the massive input of people trying to tell me that I'm a camel and I didn't have those 4AP bursts, I'm therefore quitting this server. Expect some events from me in the upcoming days.
Oh NO!! Please think twice before doing that!! We cant afford losing you!! (sarcasm)

Strike

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 10:10:39 am »
Well, nefastus should be banned, he was exploiting the game and shooting for 4 AP without a perk and he didnt reported it.
If he can manage to find screenshot and can show us that he had 4 AP bursts with Pancor Jackhammer without brof, then maybe.

And I think he reported it week ago or so, not sure how long he was using this "exploit"

@Nefastus

I think you already said before that you are going to quit, not sure is that post deleted already by Kilgore or what. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't like to read such all over again.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:16:05 am by Strike »

Nefastus

• There he goes. One of God's own prototypes...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 12:10:09 pm »
If he can manage to find screenshot and can show us that he had 4 AP bursts with Pancor Jackhammer without brof, then maybe.

And I think he reported it week ago or so, not sure how long he was using this "exploit"

@Nefastus

I think you already said before that you are going to quit, not sure is that post deleted already by Kilgore or what. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't like to read such all over again.

I will look up random screenshots I made from my home PC and I might find some where I have pancors and it shows 4 or 5AP bursts. I've been playing like that since start and I really never cared much about my build since I play this game casually.

As for that post, I deleted it myself in hopes that problem will be solved so I wouldn't have to quit this server.

Either way, I enjoyed playing on this server due to the very very tiny community of nice and mature chaps who mainly hang out on IRC. Unfortunately vast majority is just a bunch of immature little brats.

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 02:29:18 pm »
OMFG!

I will not judge your character's build (it's realy, realy hard to resist) but if those are your perks:
Quote from: http://play.fonline-reloaded.net/char.php?22236
more critical
toughness
action boy
action boy
gain strength
gain perception
livewire
dodger+

Then how do you expect to have 5 ap burst with regular pancor WITHOUT BONUS RATE OF FIRE?!
So your 5ap burst with -ap pancor is exactly how it should be.

Also ninja nerf/update theory is always the best way to explain things...

If you do not have BROF than this "probem" will not be fixed for you...just make an alt, although I would prefer one build for every player - only - but that is just me  ;)
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...

duki

• Know Your Role!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2014, 03:05:55 pm »
OMFG!

I will not judge your character's build (it's realy, realy hard to resist) but if those are your perks:
Quote from: http://play.fonline-reloaded.net/char.php?22236
more critical
toughness
action boy
action boy
gain strength
gain perception
livewire
dodger+

Then how do you expect to have 5 ap burst with regular pancor WITHOUT BONUS RATE OF FIRE?!
So your 5ap burst with -ap pancor is exactly how it should be.

Also ninja nerf/update theory is always the best way to explain things...

If you do not have BROF than this "probem" will not be fixed for you...just make an alt, although I would prefer one build for every player - only - but that is just me  ;)

I'm not a fan of ALTS as well, would prefer 1 build for 1 player... But i am also aware that with this change many players would leave the server, wchich would be not good.

As for Nefastus it might been an "exploit" using 4ap without brof. I wouldn't ban him...
He didnt take any part in pvp.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:08:49 pm by duki »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2014, 04:29:27 pm »
Meh. So typical.