Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8536 on: November 17, 2016, 03:36:33 pm »
SW has died alongside with a PvP /thread

Pvp isnt dead just because you're not in it man, we're doing 2-3 actions every night  :) Reloaded's problem is that Kilgore and his goons didn't wipe last year not even to a .5 version with some fixes but instead want to wait for flagging everything complete and update it all in one sweep. It's not only choking the community but gradual change is alot safer than suddenly having a totally different game in your lap right.

Think Khans killed the community? We did start the rewards for new maps idea also TKs has donated repeatedly to keep things running, got members spending endless hours helping out with the development of the new session, promoted Reloaded via our different channels as well as offered to pay for advertising but it's gone unanswered, instead we have recently been given 2 week bans and made examples of when we have mainly been defending ourselves from slander and trolls. Sven got banned for replying with a 'Nice.'

I made some suggestions last year that this administration should promote community managers from some of the servers hardcore roleplay clique, say Henry, Slimeball and b0wcaster comes to mind, to host ongoing storylines, get some power to play bosses and give out rewards etc. Also to remove exp from crafting so people have to go out there to progress instead of junk leveling or autoclicking in their tents but at the time I made it it was obviously shot down by all the Khan haters, can tell you Reloaded is down to 80 players from 150 right now. People have also cheated with caps and farmed tier 4 and implants before they where buyable, of course it would be common sense to wipe this shit away after patching the holes?

So this is the main problem, no influx of new players and old players take a break or leave, what audience are you gonna wipe for?

Like Napalm said right it takes time and hard work to build a clan and it's not exactly getting easier when the server is choked to death by visions that take a bigger bite than it can chew at a time and refuses to accept help from or listen to the community. Just gonna say I'm not a fan of releasing private PM's, these ones where from march I think where we had a crisis, but we've embraced Knuckle again because he's done alot for our community in the past and keeps at it!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:39:33 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: November 18, 2016, 07:29:57 am »
Again shit going personal and banhammer strikes.

I repeat again:

Don't post total crap posts, one-word posts, don't spam it with stupid memes because it's not a fucking imageboard, don't post anything not related to the game, and no IRL bullshit.

If you are not sure how your posts should like then look at the beginning of this thread.

If you don't have anything interesting to post, then don't post.

From now minimum bans will be 1-month long. Think twice before posting.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: November 18, 2016, 11:24:15 am »
Hi!  ;D

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8539 on: November 18, 2016, 09:54:34 pm »
I need to do this:

Then I said "no" and give him this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ily8mvlby3kpt/Daryl.txt?dl=0

Then:

And now I am here checkin this stupid pvp forum again and reading some bullshit from Knuckle.

Knuckle is a politic bastard. Opportunist flea. Khans sucess comes from his organization as a family. The structure of Khans as a faction fighting for a flag. I think thats very valid. Just like UV had in the past, and how UV will do again. The Khans base was built by people like Gargantua, Mengelito, Sven and others. Knuckle definitely do not believe its part of that structure. He is just a clown who is laughing at a good time that suits him. The success of Khans is due to the dedication of other people.

But I need to mention that Khans had in the past alliance. Ultra had an alliance with Khans. I've always wanted to see Khans active in pvp in real time, when they were restricted to pvp-tb. And even now, Khans has support from other factions as well as did throughout his lifetime. Making jokes about an alliance like UV is now just stupid. Even with alliances we have not gotten a number to face Khans from equal to equal. Just check your screens. Aside from specific problems that are natural to any alliance.

Knuckle, enjoy to party with plenty of champagne, because it will end soon. The mask always falls, it may take time, but it falls off.

my only problem is " come even when low number" something ping mierda master napalm never does

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8540 on: November 22, 2016, 09:35:01 pm »

Perhaps you should just make one new big antikhan faction DWSWUVAAMUHOSCCMPK Alliance is kinda long to say, its easier to coordinate I promise!

gg all day but not today guys

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8541 on: November 22, 2016, 10:43:20 pm »
Nahh, TKs just salty cos AA respectfully declined their invite to join a swarming criers faction ;)

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8542 on: November 22, 2016, 11:38:56 pm »
Khans = i saw 20  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  :'(

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8543 on: November 23, 2016, 01:14:10 am »

Perhaps you should just make one new big antikhan faction DWSWUVAAMUHOSCCMPK Alliance is kinda long to say, its easier to coordinate I promise!

gg all day but not today guys

You take screen of our victory and you only kill Seki?

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #8544 on: November 23, 2016, 02:36:15 am »
Nahh, TKs just salty cos AA respectfully declined their invite to join a swarming criers faction ;)

1 faction wins = Swarm
5 factions join forces against Khans = Teamplay

Hypocrisy at best... Why am I even trying to use logic? These brahmin fuckers don't get it.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8545 on: November 23, 2016, 03:16:34 am »

1 faction wins = Swarm
5 factions join forces against Khans = Teamplay

Hypocrisy at best... Why am I even trying to use logic? These brahmin fuckers don't get it.

aa didnt team up with anyone?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8546 on: November 23, 2016, 04:57:52 am »
I have to be honest in my drunken state. Mengilito, I love you man, you will always be my brother. BUT the fact that you use such... propaganda is disgusting. Ill tell everyone what happened in your screenshot. What happened was, we (Armageddon Army) spawned in on UV and DESTROYED THEM. After we destroyed them, we started to exit and regroup. Upon our exit, you caught 1 of our guys on the grid, and killed him. That is NOT a victory friend.

This is a message to ALL khans. If you respect us as a team, we will respect you. If you tell the truth, and don't use propaganda to try to belittle us, we will give you your due. But until then. we will continue to destroy and pillage your forces along with everyone else, smack talking them all the way. As for todays battle, the only thing I have left to say is get some better PvP leaders. Knuckle and the Russians do nothing but lead your forces to failure.

And Knuckle, the fact that you tried to turn Bison against me is sickening. You told him I "Outed" him? How childish... The only thing I said was that he was playing with AA... I don't see how that is "outing."

To be honest, AA might even have merced for Khans for some time, but the fact that Meng wanted me to GIVE him command of AA is nothing more than a joke. BAH! I spit at that idea. We are back and everyone knows that we are the best. OUR RECRUITMENT IS OPEN!

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8547 on: November 23, 2016, 05:41:18 am »
This is what happens when you play with loosers

Spoiler: show

Recruitment is open.

cut out the 100 other khans gg

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8548 on: November 23, 2016, 09:39:21 am »
This is what happens when you play with loosers

Spoiler: show

Recruitment is open.

cut out the 100 other khans gg

We were not that many, probably less than you when that screen is taken. People came and went. It's just you guys in OGGSWDWUVMUHOAACCMPK faction need to go hinkley if you wanna be pro kurwa fonline :)

gg's all around, what a great day for Reloaded and pvp yesterday

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8549 on: November 23, 2016, 11:56:21 am »
How is that hypocrisy if I'm telling the truth? ;)