May 16, 2024, 09:12:19 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: cheaters/ relogging  (Read 2018 times)

bish001

• View Profile
cheaters/ relogging
« on: December 06, 2014, 11:21:28 pm »
Who should I report cheaters to? I was in an encounter and 2 guys came to pk me, I luckily killed the 1 guy but then he instantly logged off and another char takes his place, in the end there was 4 or 5 alts, I wouldnt mind but this is very unfair, I managed to kill one of them only to be finished off by the players other alt... I have screenshots etc, they/he even admitted to it. They also really take there time which made me think they are the same person switching windows which would explain the delay.

The offenders and people involved:

Imienny I   (100% relogged) I killed and then he logged off and next char takes place.

Wolf_Pl  (not 100% sure but I think they are same person, if not then they are very slow players and dont take there turn for a while, prob due to switching between windows etc.)

Darksider (1 of the alts or maybe the same person again...)

4Nurglak (once Imienny I died and logged off  this alt appears in his place)

MisiaPysia (not 100% sure if the same person but was waiting to loot so I think it is, however I could be mistaken and could just be someone who wondered into the encounter)

I think it is all the same person to be honest, I wouldnt normally report someone but this is very unfair.and is clearly breaking the rules, I have screenshots of the events and chatlog to whoever wants it.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
Re: cheaters/ relogging
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 12:13:02 am »
Copy pasted from the wiki commands page;
"+requesthelp [message]
Sends message to random online Game Master. See the requesthelp article for more information."
You type the command and tell them about the players through the message.
If that doesn't work I guess you could try pming some of the wiki editors. I'd assume they'd know how to contact the gms/devs better than us.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 12:24:24 am »
Thankyou for the quick reply, I`ll get onto that :-)

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 12:49:35 am »
Send log (F2) and screens (F3) to Kilgore/Docan by PM on forum.
:facepalm

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 06:13:32 am »
Actual evidence of it. Refreshing change.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Piotreq

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 08:42:20 am »
Who should I report cheaters to? I was in an encounter and 2 guys came to pk me, I luckily killed the 1 guy but then he instantly logged off and another char takes his place, in the end there was 4 or 5 alts, I wouldnt mind but this is very unfair, I managed to kill one of them only to be finished off by the players other alt... I have screenshots etc, they/he even admitted to it. They also really take there time which made me think they are the same person switching windows which would explain the delay.

The offenders and people involved:

Imienny I   (100% relogged) I killed and then he logged off and next char takes place.

Wolf_Pl  (not 100% sure but I think they are same person, if not then they are very slow players and dont take there turn for a while, prob due to switching between windows etc.)

Darksider (1 of the alts or maybe the same person again...)

4Nurglak (once Imienny I died and logged off  this alt appears in his place)

MisiaPysia (not 100% sure if the same person but was waiting to loot so I think it is, however I could be mistaken and could just be someone who wondered into the encounter)

I think it is all the same person to be honest, I wouldnt normally report someone but this is very unfair.and is clearly breaking the rules, I have screenshots of the events and chatlog to whoever wants it.
This is not the one person alts. Every alt is diffrent man. From where I know it? I know them all.
Wysyłane z mojego GT-I5700 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Kaaon

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 02:45:54 pm »
if you have proofs then contact gm instead of creating another spam topic which noone cares about

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 09:00:55 am »
actually maybe were noobs for playing so slow ... but everyone mentioned is someoneother character dont belive it ?? your problem

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 07:04:17 pm »
They are not the same person.

Also if you want to report cheaters then PM me with screenshot/F2 log/videos/whatever else you can find, making a new thread for that is pointless.