Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1685498 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3330 on: August 27, 2015, 10:20:28 pm »
Man, WTF is this hahaha...are you trying human trafficking now? hahaha

Hit me with a PM if your interested, quality afghan skhanques, free shipping worldwide.
Can i buy you instead?
you just won the day Matt

Nice to hear that  ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3331 on: August 27, 2015, 10:37:10 pm »
first there was "retard" and now we have "homosexual" argument so i think this conversation is pointless if you khant figure out something better

I'm sorry, I thought you kids swayed that way, since you all seem very interested in discussing male beauty?

Is it the french leadership or some hip new fad?

Elaborate.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: August 28, 2015, 03:50:50 am »
Sven is well-known Captian Sweden, now you know what he means by "rip you in half"   ;)

HAHAH this looks exactly like Bungo!
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: August 28, 2015, 03:53:34 am »
"Sven would rip you in half, weakling."

Why would we use pictures of Shrek in our posters? He's way too kind and humble to be a Khan
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Bison

« Reply #3334 on: August 28, 2015, 07:30:01 am »
Putting all online BS to one side it's all good calling someone online personally but I guarantee Outside of this forum and FOnline that you wouldn't say a fucking word to Sven.

He'd fuck you up.

Enough said.

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: August 28, 2015, 09:31:16 am »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3336 on: August 28, 2015, 10:35:42 am »
Bad_Lieutenant,

Your achievements so far consists of taking it IRL claiming to be a prettyboy when not discussing male looks with your fruity friends and then expressing a will to stop the conversation because of it being about your "homosexuality".

You then go on not taking a proper-stand for your clan when I threw down but instead just quoted some recycled imagefaggotry for a third time?

I don't mind you being here but I'd like having my coffee without having to read about your love for spicy sausages.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: August 28, 2015, 10:41:53 am »
Objectified by the whole wasteland. As the Chieftain of the Pagan Khans, lifter of stones, armwrestler of a thousand super mutants, greatest beard and most magnificent biceps I guess it's only natural that I am the main character in your erotic fantasies.

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: August 28, 2015, 10:54:28 am »
Bad_Lieutenant,

Your achievements so far consists of taking it IRL claiming to be a prettyboy when not discussing male looks with your fruity friends and then expressing a will to stop the conversation because of it being about your "homosexuality".

You then go on not taking a proper-stand for your clan when I threw down but instead just quoted some recycled imagefaggotry for a third time?

I don't mind you being here but I'd like having my coffee without having to read about your love for spicy sausages.

i see the only one talking about hot sausages here is you if you just want to confess something - just do it

I'm sorry if i disturbed your coffe break but you dont have to read this forum or any forum either and just drink your coffee in peace, cheers

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: August 28, 2015, 11:15:58 am »
Putting all online BS to one side it's all good calling someone online personally but I guarantee Outside of this forum and FOnline that you wouldn't say a fucking word to Sven.

He'd fuck you up.

Enough said.

Maybe Bad_Lieutenant would have some problems with Svennie, but others not...just leave comparing players IRL to in-game/forum wars. With all respect, here in Fonline you can kill everyone you want. In real life, you don't know if someone on the other side of screen didn't train martial arts for years, don't have a gun and had not some military trainings. So please, stop shitposting about big Svennie IRL, cause there is always someone who could easily break his neck...we can even bet  ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: August 28, 2015, 11:18:55 am »
I don't know how pvp looks like in the game but on the forum board it sucks balls.
Bang Bang Smash

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: August 28, 2015, 11:20:30 am »
agree, however this paintart is quite nice.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: August 28, 2015, 11:21:25 am »
I don't know how pvp looks like in the game but on the forum board it sucks balls.

You can always try to see how it looks like in game, it's always one more soul in Fonline Tribes :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: August 28, 2015, 11:31:44 am »

He'd fuck you up.

Enough said.

Maybe Bad_Lieutenant would have some problems with Svennie, but others not...just leave comparing players IRL to in-game/forum wars. With all respect, here in Fonline you can kill everyone you want. In real life, you don't know if someone on the other side of screen didn't train martial arts for years, don't have a gun and had not some military trainings. So please, stop shitposting about big Svennie IRL, cause there is always someone who could easily break his neck...we can even bet  ;)

yeah, he just think that all gamers (except Sven) are skinny nerds with glasses

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: August 28, 2015, 11:50:03 am »

You can always try to see how it looks like in game, it's always one more soul in Fonline Tribes :D
Don't bother yourself. Ingame - same as on the forums - level is terribly low at the moment.