May 13, 2024, 05:38:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: How well I tried to like this game and failed....  (Read 7053 times)

niggah

• wacca lokin at
    • View Profile
Re: How well I tried to like this game and failed....
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 08:42:09 am »
Was better in fallout 2, we had a chance to kill those super mutant now we dont have a chance tyo beat a few chruche man with a caravan and some big gun guard
i always wondered in fallout1/2 why are we able to solo an army of super mutant super soldiers.. so far i rly luv the reality of fonline-reloaded, i hope it wont fade away anytime soon and we'll able to celebrate our 10-20-30-100y anniversary in this oldschool mmo as it is  ;D

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 02:03:38 am »
3. Grow a pair of nuts, and try again.
4. Repeat 3
Its funny how people think they have a pair just becouse they play a game

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 01:56:40 am »
"Pve ? Nothing until you get power armor and 250% in some guns."

first you say how f1/f2 was so awesome.
f1/f2 was all pve for the most part, but turn based.
my 145hp crafter can take out an army of floaters in tb.
and die first in rt.
your complaint is an apple and orange argument.

"crafting is boring".
to each their own.
watching 10 minutes of TV is boring to me.
i would rather build 100 LSW than watch 5 minutes of some sitcom.
both are a waste of time.
ALL games are a waste of time.
neither one gets you layed nor fattens your pocket.
what i like about this game is if you dig and take the time, you can find a place that works for YOU.
i found one.
and i enjoy myself doing it.
good luck finding yours, if your still around.
:)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 11:26:26 am »
Nothing is like i Fallout 1 &2, sorry guys you failed the only things that's like Fallout atre the graphic.
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/index.html
Combat is gone. Questing at all level is gone.
There's plenty of quests...... judt no epic, save-the-cheerleader ones. More like "live in this pile of shit we've made."
Pve ? Nothing until you get power armor and 250% in some guns.
I've done it. Try the Mines Of
Moria.
Crafting is boring, players are so bored they kill other players cows (with no consequence dont why the guard wont protect my cows ?
Actually, Kil, that is a good question. You kill in the guarded mines, you get banned from the guarded mines for an hour.
And the worst feature is that loose all your stuff whenever you die. I end up trying to gather my stuff more that playing the damn game.
Part of the game. Use strategy, not tactics.
I'm level 26 and still feels like lv5 ant kill nothing I die in 3 shots within the first turn. My friend is so scared of dying and loosing his stuff hes level 24 and wont pve and just mine and he's getting bored too.
Gecko hunting? Slaving? Raider hunting?
We have combat armor we cant even kill a single floater( died from acute poison and friend ran away lost all my stuff again).
Only a fool takes on floaters less than 3 to 1. I dont think ive EVER killed one, actually. Hmmmmmmm........
I'm sorry, but if you guys could release the source code I'd gladly host my own server with some patch I would make like respawn qith your stuff, and re-put the original combat engine( the real time is awesome, I'm talking about damage calculation ect.
Until you run into raiders with guns, and cant escape.......
Was better in fallout 2, we had a chance to kill those super mutant now we dont have a chance tyo beat a few chruche man with a caravan and some big gun guard, I have 164HP, toughness, even tougher and man of steel and a combat armor ad helm. died in 6 sec could not use super stimpack. They all shot me first, then saw those 4 other guys/girls shooting at em...
Bad luck I'm afraid. It happens.
Nope this game does not want me in it the randomness kept killing me while I was transporting stuff.
Tactics. You need some.
This game is supposed to be doing quest and killing stuff, not being afraid of carrying stuff and feeling being lv3 when I,m really level 25....
Part of the game.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 11:28:36 am »
Fair warning, if you do go in the Mines Of Moria..... some people go down there to HUNT pkers. Run around pretending to be mining, then when you attack.... KABLAMO! Out come the miniguns and rockets and dozens if their buddies.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 08:42:33 am »
Nothing is like i Fallout 1 &2, sorry guys you failed the only things that's like Fallout atre the graphic. Combat is gone. Questing at all level is gone. Pve ? Nothing until you get power armor and 250% in some guns. Crafting is boring, players are so bored they kill other players cows (with no consequence dont why the guard wont protect my cows ? And the worst feature is that loose all your stuff whenever you die. I end up trying to gather my stuff more that playing the damn game.I'm level 26 and still feels like lv5 ant kill nothing I die in 3 shots within the first turn. My friend is so scared of dying and loosing his stuff hes level 24 and wont pve and just mine and he's getting bored too. We have combat armor we cant even kill a single floater( died from acute poison and friend ran away lost all my stuff again). I'm sorry, but if you guys could release the source code I'd gladly host my own server with some patch I would make like respawn qith your stuff, and re-put the original combat engine( the real time is awesome, I'm talking about damage calculation ect. Was better in fallout 2, we had a chance to kill those super mutant now we dont have a chance tyo beat a few chruche man with a caravan and some big gun guard, I have 164HP, toughness, even tougher and man of steel and a combat armor ad helm. died in 6 sec could not use super stimpack. They all shot me first, then saw those 4 other guys/girls shooting at em...Nope this game does not want me in it the randomness kept killing me while I was transporting stuff. This game is supposed to be doing quest and killing stuff, not being afraid of carrying stuff and feeling being lv3 when I,m really level 25....
Noobs, noobs never change...

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2014, 03:57:05 pm »
noobs never stop lying lvl 25 with 164 hp lol
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

madams122

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 04:28:35 pm »
most of the replies on this subject are valid,but many of the players who replied also are in gangs and do control-by the virtue of numbers and strength,own the town centers and thus get the implants  ect .and are able to upgrade their characters to  over whelming levels that are for most, almost imposible for to overcome,ie a 287 point character against a 350 hp with many implants and before you pounce on my opinion,make sure you are not one of these players that are in control of these town centers and in one of the ruling gangs-be fare ok.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 04:34:42 pm »
Rants about gangs owning all the damned implants.
Actually, that's true. Solos and small factions have no chance to get much of anything, implants, power armor, etc. There's got to be a fairer way to do this.
But that belongs at Suggestions. Here, the answer is "Ya, well that's part of the game, too.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2014, 03:47:35 pm »
Yes getting implants give you a very high advantage in pvp eg 215 hp vs 300 ya well not a big chance i say remove hp implants but keep the Special ones

Johnny

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2014, 04:56:32 pm »
Yes getting implants give you a very high advantage in pvp eg 215 hp vs 300 ya well not a big chance i say remove hp implants but keep the Special ones

To have implants you need to do TC = You never do TC
To have implants you need to fight in reno = you come loot in bluesuit
To have implants you need to farm wharehouse = you dont do it

Instead of spitting on those who have implants maybe you should start to fight instead of sitting in hub saying shit about UV/ cudas.
40 HP dont make any difference if you have skills right? Wasnt that you were saying in this thread?
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=6373.0
So when we gonna see those skills of yours?
Now is perfect moment to ally with mexicans we are generally 3/4 to pvp is that too much seriously?

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2014, 07:59:21 pm »
We fought UV yesterday 3v3 we showed and wer winning then another 3 spawn in now 6v3 ya reason i dont pvp all UV do now is swarm we would have killed 2 but they had only 20 hp left ummm how much does hp implant give u? point proven