May 13, 2024, 05:23:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Sneek and alot other game mechanick help  (Read 4777 times)

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
Re: Sneek and alot other game mechanick help
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 02:28:53 am »
I would assume so. It should stack.
If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.

I'll help the best I can. Oh yeah I'm also a Wiki Editor.

BB.

• View Profile
Re: helping me
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 08:40:07 am »
<facepalm> This.
Dude, sneak is effective about 250 skill on medium range. So it doesn't matter if it's "-150" or "disabled" - you WILL BE visible.

what is medium ranged i thinked if i have 300 you coudent see me from 3xeh if i dont shoot
And that.
Medium range is probably 10-20 Hexes.
What I meant (and kinda answered your question) is that "-150" is so huge penalty that it makes sneak "not work". Yes, if you have 300 sneak you're visible only at 3 hex range. But if you have f.e. 280 you are seen on 6-10 hexes. 300-150=150 so you are visible always in PA.

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 12:19:54 pm »
<facepalm> This.
Dude, sneak is effective about 250 skill on medium range. So it doesn't matter if it's "-150" or "disabled" - you WILL BE visible.

what is medium ranged i thinked if i have 300 you coudent see me from 3xeh if i dont shoot
And that.
Medium range is probably 10-20 Hexes.
What I meant (and kinda answered your question) is that "-150" is so huge penalty that it makes sneak "not work". Yes, if you have 300 sneak you're visible only at 3 hex range. But if you have f.e. 280 you are seen on 6-10 hexes. 300-150=150 so you are visible always in PA.

Dude i get thet penalty i was just asking does 300sneek meke me invis from 3 hex if wering leather armor thet dosent make any -% to my sneek skill

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 02:52:38 pm »
Dude i get thet penalty i was just asking does 300sneek meke me invis from 3 hex if wering leather armor thet dosent make any -% to my sneek skill
LOL. Are you dumb or something? :D I just wrote it in my last post that with 300 sneak skill you will be able to hide on >3 hex (you can't be invisible on less than 3 hexes even if youre a fucking Harry Potter). And for the sneak-armors - for the 100th time - everything is written on wiki.
Quote from: Wiki/Penalties
All leather armors and jackets: 0

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 06:17:16 pm »
I found no place about special armor like the B keeper robes

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 09:55:07 pm »
LOL. Are you dumb or something? :D I just wrote it in my last post that with 300 sneak skill you will be able to hide on >3 hex (you can't be invisible on less than 3 hexes even if youre a fucking Harry Potter). And for the sneak-armors - for the 100th time - everything is written on wiki.
Quote from: Wiki/Penalties
All leather armors and jackets: 0

Dude i am not stupit meybe you are i just asked about combat armors cuz it dosent sey on wiki it gives -150% and you think you are smart go f yourself tard

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 10:31:18 pm »
Don't rage, please. I wasn't really polite, sorry for that, but it's just your English is so bad I had many ideas of things you may ask for and it seemed like you're asking third time (even thought you got an answer) about these armors just because wiki isn't 100% precise (and in fact it doesn't matter really if it's "-150", "disabled" or "-xxx").

Is all clear now? :)

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2014, 11:45:44 pm »
Don't rage, please. I wasn't really polite, sorry for that, but it's just your English is so bad I had many ideas of things you may ask for and it seemed like you're asking third time (even thought you got an answer) about these armors just because wiki isn't 100% precise (and in fact it doesn't matter really if it's "-150", "disabled" or "-xxx").

Is all clear now? :)

It is clear 5 posts before, anywey i wont rage when i find you in wastlands i kill you  8)

and yes my english sucks

Anywye anbody know can i see traps if i have perception 1 and traps 100%  ?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:02:04 am by pusitega »

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2014, 08:14:24 am »
Spectacles, the insanely rare perception boosting item.

Smoking cigarettes

Using armor that gives bonuses for perception

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2014, 02:46:06 pm »
when i find you in wastlands i kill you  8)
Good luck with that. :D

Anywye anbody know can i see traps if i have perception 1 and traps 100%  ?
Yes (from one hex or so, like with other PE values).

IvanDemin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 03:01:43 am »
About question "Does Better Criticals work too while HtH?"

Read that topic
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4959.0

That guy experimentally proved, that it don't work. So Better critical is only for ranged weapons. Nitue.net approves the same opinion.