May 17, 2024, 01:45:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Reroll and BPs  (Read 3281 times)

Furior

• View Profile
Reroll and BPs
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:19:38 pm »
I guess the bps you have used with a character are lost after u reroll it. In case this is true, is it gonna be fixed? Right now I have to make a crafter alt just because of this.

Kaaon

Re: Reroll and BPs
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 10:21:11 pm »
same with implants i guess

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 10:52:43 pm »
Wondered about this myself.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 01:13:45 am »
Yes, atm implants and blueprints are lost. I know it's wrong, we'll think about some solution.

zinthos

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 08:28:09 am »
could be dropped along with the book.
but what happens if i stop using the book to go and implant myself then come back and try to use book again? am i able to do this, or it will just stop giving me levels?

DesertHero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 10:04:52 am »
There should be an warning. I wanted to reroll but forgot the 10.000 caps in this case there is no book dropped and you char is gone  :facepalm :)

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 10:17:07 am »
Im thumbs up for dropping implants and bps after reroll or at least similar way to have those stats transfered with the book of achievements. Also, reroll could use different command to make so you wont delete your char by accident, like ~poopstats for reroll.

Also, worth mentioning to new players, yesterday many of them were confused in Hub about rerolls, they didnt even know what will they loose so:

Remember that you will loose: proffessions, support perks, bank account in FLC when you do reroll.

You will *not* loose your tent by doing reroll but you wont be able to manage it after reroll so better make tent maps for your alts.
My characters in game: Mikoto

Moep

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 12:50:12 pm »
Im thumbs up for dropping implants and bps after reroll or at least similar way to have those stats transfered with the book of achievements. Also, reroll could use different command to make so you wont delete your char by accident, like ~poopstats for reroll.

Also, worth mentioning to new players, yesterday many of them were confused in Hub about rerolls, they didnt even know what will they loose so:

Remember that you will loose: proffessions, support perks, bank account in FLC when you do reroll.

You will *not* loose your tent by doing reroll but you wont be able to manage it after reroll so better make tent maps for your alts.

I am wondering. Are those tents really permanent or will they despawn after a week or so

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 02:00:10 pm »
I had a year break from game before reset and tents stayed. Didint log into game for a year. Dunno if it was changed now.
My characters in game: Mikoto

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 02:17:35 pm »
tents stay from what i know ...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 02:57:37 pm »
Yes, tents stay.