May 07, 2024, 07:06:04 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New player looking for others  (Read 5602 times)

Bison

Re: New player looking for others
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 05:09:36 pm »
wow killing bluesuit noobs gg khans

Thanks, we will continue killing any and all who enter what is ours... That includes you and that Scrub Matt.

You can always try, for now I was killed by khans only 4 times. In the same time I wasted 8 times your chars. So all in all it's not bad, just bring more of your souls to TC.

You've never killed me, you simply aren't good enough and that's not even anything to do with my skill... It has more to do with you being completely garbage and quite frankly semi retarded. There just isn't another word to describe you.. Well "Insect" is the closest thing I guess.

I won't see you in TC, I don't care for it but I will catch you in the wasteland like I have on a few occasions and deal with you that way. You are the only guy on this game that manages to stick his filthy little nose into everything but that just simply can't back it up!

I look forward to the pathetically tragic dribble of a response from you as always Matt.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 05:22:43 pm »
Your chars I mean Khans, its hard to meet you.
GUN FOR HIRE

Xediv

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 08:09:02 pm »
Hello everyone,
finally back from work - its a pain to read all this and not being able to reply ...

First of all, thx for each and everyone of ur replies!

@CCM: I will consider to join ur fraction (still used to the word guild, i hope i can adjust).
But i will post some questions in ur recruting thread first. Although Red Cross has a ring to it to - after all im an old supp player ;)
@Matt: special thx for ur help ist's much apriciated.

More meat for the grinder. If you aren't a Khan our patrols will find you.
@Bison: I'm looking forward to some action, but i'd prefer a bit more balance in fight, i know ur bored 2 - sorry im no match for ur patrols jet.

I couldn't resist but post this screen here from yesterday... lol...
@Gargantua: u are most welcome, this is my screen of the same thing ;>

I know!  We should have had 8 to 10.
@Bison: ... but dont fear, one of ur officers got the right idea already, wait for me being LVL10 ;]

Lets be clear about the record here. 
@Gargantua: Yes, lets go...

... Xediv was looking for a faction.  And she found one.  :)
@Gargantua: got that right!...

As soon as she "attacked" and entered our encounter she determined her own fate and screamed "Mercy" "Mercy please!"

General Bison instructed Xediv to come towards him for safety, and she failed to follow his direct instructions, which is what led to her death.
@Gargantua: Now here i beg to differ, i wasent promted to step forward to Bison, at least i wasent aware of it, nor the position of bison at that time.
Like u are clearly aware of, im a n00b, so maybe u want to calculate a bit more of a reaction time in ur great plan. I couldn't think of a reason i wouldn't have stepped forward after all - but would it have changed the outcome u think?
Anyways, im sorry not to know protocol jet, specially not with u Kahns ;O

It's 100% on her, not us.  And yes, we laugh about the OP'ness of 10vs1 because it's hilarious watching people beg for their short miserable lives...
@Gargantua:
I'm confused - this sounds like an excuse - how come ur Signature reads:
"Khans - We don't need a reason to kill"
Now is there a soft spot under all that badass? don't let Bison know  :o

---

To round things up, again "...thx for each and every one of ur replies..."
Someone toled me once: "The second thing after ur best friends are ur best enemies" - im glad to meet u Kahns ;)

CU all IG,
Xediv
151006 brand new to the game

Angsthase

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 10:22:40 am »
+1
I am looking for some ppl, too, to discover this world
I am starting kind of understanding some mechanics of the game, but still lack of kind a guide.
The khans r kind of funny, but easy to avoid. Dont ask, I refuse, dont like ur philosophy
But the live is easier, when u r with company, so lfp :P

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 10:28:29 am »
+1
I am looking for some ppl, too, to discover this world
I am starting kind of understanding some mechanics of the game, but still lack of kind a guide.
The khans r kind of funny, but easy to avoid. Dont ask, I refuse, dont like ur philosophy
But the live is easier, when u r with company, so lfp :P
The Khans just want to rid the wasteland of the plague that curse it.  We want to cure it and make it a better place where we can live in peace and prosperity.

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"