May 16, 2024, 09:52:07 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692231 times)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3855 on: October 04, 2015, 08:59:43 pm »
you never use mentats to carry friends on wm?

They don't, one doesn't play the game, the other has no friends.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: October 04, 2015, 09:10:17 pm »
As a matter of fact, I never really had to - most decent PvP'ers got a separate set of cars with their PvP gear in the trunks and therefore they travel alone.

You may have a point though - you need to carry people around when they utterly lack morale to listen to their leader and do X or Y on his demand  ::) ::)

But anyway....carry people...around reno....???
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: October 04, 2015, 09:13:32 pm »
As a matter of fact, I never really had to - most decent PvP'ers got a separate set of cars with their PvP gear in the trunks and therefore they travel alone.

You may have a point though - you need to carry people around when they utterly lack morale to listen to their leader and do X or Y on his demand  ::) ::)

But anyway....carry people...around reno....???

Merely a stop in a patrol, stop talking like you know anything when you clearly don't.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3858 on: October 04, 2015, 09:19:02 pm »
I post pics of 3 UV members at my feet and you start to discuss my mentat habit? Where you raped again Jokey, is that why you're crying and lashing out?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: October 04, 2015, 09:51:29 pm »
Merely a stop in a patrol, stop talking like you know anything when you clearly don't.
Whoa, I must've hit the spot, you reek of emo  >:(

my mentat habit?
Hey, whatever floats your boat, Cracky-chan  ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3860 on: October 04, 2015, 09:54:23 pm »
backstory to this : Dera and I got ambushed by 3 khan retards in boneyard - one of them got his ass kicked, the other ones ran away like pussies :))))
They were so mad that they onehexed us in GR but they still cant win in a proper fight :))))

http://pokit.org/get/?8a95ce72175de60db65330073315e876.jpg proof of noobyness

Pfft, you 2 vs. 1'd Trisk and I then killed both of you and the recruits shared your spoils and now, a couple of hours later, your loosing all your towns.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:55:54 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: October 04, 2015, 10:04:53 pm »
Whoa, I must've hit the spot, you reek of emo  >:(

my mentat habit?
Hey, whatever floats your boat, Cracky-chan  ::)

Was busy playing civ3 during this, now lick my rim you nooblet.

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: October 05, 2015, 06:28:37 am »
backstory to this : Dera and I got ambushed by 3 khan retards in boneyard - one of them got his ass kicked, the other ones ran away like pussies :))))
They were so mad that they onehexed us in GR but they still cant win in a proper fight :))))
http://pokit.org/get/?8a95ce72175de60db65330073315e876.jpg proof of noobyness

Screen shots or it didn't happen?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: October 05, 2015, 06:46:30 am »
Hahaha, mentats ? Really? :D
He take all drugs he can after 3 UV guys wasted 4 or 5 Khans in Boneyard encounter :D
It left  scars forever on his mind :D
Especially that one who waste them was this "non pvp, forum raider vermin scrub, hated by General Pony" :D

Yeah, mentats. Figure it out freshling.

UV did what? You managed to kill a recruit in your flaretrap, did you?

So TKs-overlord is recruit noob :D

And I was joking :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: October 05, 2015, 09:08:34 am »
3 khans + 3 tttla (new aliance?? :o) vs 2 UV = 4 enemys rapt and 2 retreat

I love how people think that every time a group of players plays with another faction, its some alliance. Reality their groups just lost interest in Reloaded and are desperate to PvP with a team. Sadly UV can only play on reloaded because every other server they'll get easily wrekt.

BBS,, BSG, Amboys, Pistoleros/blackhearts/Riot team, C88, Rouges pretty much abandoned reloaded other than the few remaining members. Mean while UV is literally on 24/7 to "dominate" in Reloaded  ::)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: October 05, 2015, 09:20:23 am »
C88 sounds good for me :D
GUN FOR HIRE

eight8

« Reply #3866 on: October 05, 2015, 10:03:53 am »
cry more. "easily wrekt" is any fraction here.

alliance - group of players from one fraction plays with another fraction
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:36:58 am by eight8 »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3867 on: October 05, 2015, 10:21:13 am »
So TKs-overlord is recruit noob :D

And I was joking :)

If you are refering to our battle in the boneyard 2 days ago I wasted U Mad Bro and Imperator myself and would have killed you aswell had I brought my sidearm, alas in the glory of my supreme blitz I just went with what I had on me at the moment.

Yesterday UV killed our recruit triskelion, a death avenged with the blood of Ras Makonnen, DeraLoL and PrebaLoL. I was on mentats the whole time. That's all that matters.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: October 05, 2015, 10:27:50 am »
Still you didnt waste me, keep up Meng. One day we gonna have a chance to fight once again.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3869 on: October 05, 2015, 10:39:34 am »
Still you didnt waste me, keep up Meng. One day we gonna have a chance to fight once again.

Just looked through the screens and I apparently wasted DEATH RAY aswell, that's 3 of you dead. More death's than that carved into the handle of my gun counting the UV bluesuit reentering. And yes, you where really skilled with your tesla armor and combat shotgun Matt. I eventually fell to a gatling laser when I misjudged an angle.

If I could trade 3 UV deaths per death at any time I'd do nothing but ~suicide. Now, that battle was saturday and has nothing to do with all the glorious kills yesterday when the 3 UV top-players where sacrificed to Bison to avenge the death of my dear recruit.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:34:08 am by Dr. Mengelito »