Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1688254 times)

BurstDeath

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1170 on: August 12, 2014, 12:12:07 pm »
I love this forum but..... this part of it is briliant ;D

Hey idiot, I'm still waiting for your reply on why I'm a hypocrite.

@kirkor - noob. :p
Hey idiot, I answered you on irc and I dont see any reason to do it here ;D
PS; kirkor u noob ;p

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: August 12, 2014, 02:00:19 pm »
@Burstdeath.

You have to be the stupidest motherfucker I know cause I've never seen you on IRC.

Therefore, I'm still waiting for your reply but you're too stupid apparently.

Don't waste your brain power. Save it for spamming SS :P

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: August 12, 2014, 11:03:02 pm »

Yeah, so who cuts his screens? So how many were you? 12, 15? ;)

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: August 12, 2014, 11:22:15 pm »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: August 13, 2014, 11:06:55 am »
Some participants of forum pvp should slow down with spamming insults here or I will make them stop. I bet you can post without throwing "stfu motherfucker!!!11" at everyone else.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: August 13, 2014, 12:42:13 pm »
I guess some are just too impulsive or dumb and can't insult others without using some nasty words.

And what should I say about f.e. kiszon, who seems not to understand the difference between cutting the screen to make a good composition (like I do mostly) and cutting it to conceal the real number of players - because why would Seki make his picture twice bigger to capture Dhoko but cut from the left side so it doesn't show all your players (and even cuts the name of carlosufirst)?

I always appreciated screens and movies of Seki, because they were - more or less (yeah, he cut his movies not to show some deaths :D) - fair (unlike some others). Seems not anymore. The funny thing is when Seki accused me of cutting my screens in order to show fake numbers (which was irrelevant in that case and I told you why) I stopped posting Redding screens (because it's hard to capture all players there as most splits or dies in different moments) and tried to show you "best of fight" (in BH), not only situation after winning, to prove cutting screens is not about hiding anything, but you anyway started to make some cut screens, that seem to be fake to some extent. Are you so frustrated you need to do that?

And other thing which amuses me here, in forum PvP, is that this reply will be actually ignored or some of BBS will make a stupid, irrelevant comment on it instead of giving logical arguments. :)

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: August 13, 2014, 03:50:30 pm »
...instead of giving logical arguments. :)

Yesterday evening we were waiting for you with shitload of arguments but you were too scary to show up your asses after monday's massacres.
Bang Bang Smash

Daryl

« Reply #1178 on: August 13, 2014, 03:53:00 pm »
Also no-one can be bothered to argue with you badboy aka bb it's pointless because you think your always right this and that,  not just that we realised it hard arguing with a child that moans about everything example screen shots it's way funnier just see you rage a little

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: August 13, 2014, 04:39:33 pm »
BBS will make a stupid, irrelevant comment
Told you so. ;)
Btw, sorry I have a real life and couldn’t show up, sir.

Many people here think they are always right, so do many BBS. The problem is that you actually think what you say is “the only truth”, everyone should agree with it and you will never change your point of view on some things. Yes, I have a strong character, but I also listen to others’ arguments if they seem to be logical. The thing is you never have any and can never make a meaningful point. All you do is insult, troll and moan or manifest your beliefs with no arguments at all (and apparently I’m right as you’re proving it with your posts).

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: August 14, 2014, 06:07:28 am »
Yes, I have a strong character...

Actualy all your BadBoy's are god damn weak characters...  ;D

ps. where are you 'dominators'?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:09:42 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: August 14, 2014, 06:59:54 am »
Daryl is base raper and a sissy and Manero is opportunist and BBS ass kisser. BadBoy, more than enough reasons not to argue with them.  8)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: August 14, 2014, 01:48:53 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen! Another portion of miserable trolling comes from... yeah, you're damn right... manero! Make some noise for this forum star! *applause*

Daryl is base raper and a sissy and Manero is opportunist and BBS ass kisser. BadBoy, more than enough reasons not to argue with them.  8)
Yeah, you're right. ;) I'm well aware it's pointless to try making a serious discussion with BBS, as everytime they turn it into a poor quarrel. But you know, it amuses me to watch how they try to counter attack and fail everytime, even though I've already told them why every exchange of opinions with them ends the same way. ::)

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: August 14, 2014, 05:22:54 pm »
Ladies and Gentlemen! Another portion of miserable trolling comes from... yeah, you're damn right... manero! Make some noise for this forum star! *applause*

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: August 14, 2014, 07:13:29 pm »

Its a shame Gimper got banned for something so simple and harmless. One simple little image, and a ban. I guess some of the "Game Staff" are pretty sensitive. Gotta be careful what you say about the Polish buddies right? I'd haaate to get on their bad side. It's a real shame that some people can post whatever they want and get no consequence, yet when one of us non-polskis try to say anything, BOOM. Banned. Racism is definitely rampant, just like in Broken Hills  ;D I guess I really shouldn't care since it IS only a game. I guess its just the fact that there is favoritism among the "Game Staff". Oh well, Gimper will be back in a week.

I think you only remember the stuff you WANT to remember. Many polish players (including me) was banned few times for pissing Kilgore off. So stop spreading bullshit, grow some balls and face the consequences for your own actions instead of lame crying.
You would get banned in any other game/forum for pissing admins off. And that could be a permanent ban.