May 14, 2024, 08:09:16 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Farming electronic parts  (Read 1482 times)

Silverun

• View Profile
Farming electronic parts
« on: September 03, 2017, 01:00:00 am »
Hi!

Where is the best place for getting electronic parts?

I want to go for energy weapons, but need ammo :) I know how to get every resource, except electronic parts... The broken computers are too rarely found. Any place where they are on constant respawn? Or some area with it like cities for junk?

Thanks for help!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Farming electronic parts
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 01:30:59 am »
Before wipe I was collecting it from V15 dungeon and from waterworks.
Waterworks still have two broken computers where you can obtain it, you can scavenge it from cities (but it's more a lottery).
Those I places that I know about for now.
GUN FOR HIRE

Leim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 05:44:25 am »
there is 3 broken computers at waterworks, 2 in the middle 1 in the north eastern building.
sanfran mine has one in the east building and there is one more at the amusment park.

swinglinered

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 08:13:16 am »
I had alts placed with tents at SF mine, V15, Themepark, and Waterworks.

Depending on Action Points, it would take 1-3 minutes to get 25 EP from Themepark and SF mine (each).

V15 you only need to kill the stuff on upper level- I had a melee alt with Bonus HTH attacks, little jesus, and 8 AP. Took him 1-2 minutes to run across map, enter V15, kill everything. Then 2.5 minutes for the EP gathering - 2 consoles for 50 EP. Say 5 minutes total time including running back across surface and dropping stuff in vehicle at tent.

Waterworks is bigger, but if you only go for EP, it should only take about 6-7 minutes. If you go for Chemical Components, the excursion (with 10 AP alt) will take about 12+ minutes.

So jumping from alt to alt and grabbing everything would take me 13-26 minutes depending on if I want all the CCs.

I would skip Waterworks often, but the others were faster.
At least once per day I would get WW and SF Mine- only 5 minutes or less for 50 EP/day.

-SwinglineRed

Geckyou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 08:38:30 am »
in city tales footlockers a lot of el parts

Silverun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 10:19:15 am »
Ok, thank you all for help! So it's not that easy i see. I think i will stick for small guns for now at the beginning :)