May 12, 2024, 03:06:56 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Reloading Reloaded - Addressing Problems and Suggestions  (Read 4591 times)

NeedALight?

• View Profile
Re: Reloading Reloaded - Addressing Problems and Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 08:58:59 pm »
Many wishes, many suggestions, but no one want to work on it. ;)

Oh, I am sure that Kilgore and the dev team have been working on it. Wishes and suggestions are what they are, they aren't orders. We all know how small the Fonline community is,  but there is still a separation of Players and Devs here, and me, as a player of this game, I can't go any further than testing and suggesting changes to the game I very much enjoy playing.

Anyways, I just hope for the best of the next season and all those huge changes that are being promised.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 02:08:04 am »
"@greeting newcomers
again, known problem, i made once a good post about how this game lacks tutorial/any kind of information, everything you have to find by yourself and game is impossible to play without wiki or asking other players, sadly" -Seki

Well this won't be an issue anymore. A long time ago, we got a glimpse of the new GUI, which includes a vastly expanded F1 feature. It's a help file system in JSON format that anyone can write. Ever met Brother Martin, the monk who shares data tapes in Hub? All that info (and tons more) will be very easy to get, without meeting any in-game characters, and it will have virtually no limits. I'll be one of the people who enjoy writing help files and sharing them via this forum. Anyone can download them, use them, and either keep or delete them as they wish.

• PvP teams will use this to standardize their combat procedures and faction policies
  • Role-Play teams will use this to issue orders and assignments to their new recruits on what to do next
  • Solo players will use this to have a virtual wiki and pretend its part of their Pip-Boy
  • Full-Screen players will have wiki info at-a-glance without going to a browser

So new players...yeah they'll have the best deal ever - better than anything any of us ever had: tons of helpful info in-game ready at the press of F1.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 02:16:14 am by Henry »

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 03:52:20 am »
"@greeting newcomers
again, known problem, i made once a good post about how this game lacks tutorial/any kind of information, everything you have to find by yourself and game is impossible to play without wiki or asking other players, sadly" -Seki

Well this won't be an issue anymore. A long time ago, we got a glimpse of the new GUI, which includes a vastly expanded F1 feature. It's a help file system in JSON format that anyone can write. Ever met Brother Martin, the monk who shares data tapes in Hub? All that info (and tons more) will be very easy to get, without meeting any in-game characters, and it will have virtually no limits. I'll be one of the people who enjoy writing help files and sharing them via this forum. Anyone can download them, use them, and either keep or delete them as they wish.

• PvP teams will use this to standardize their combat procedures and faction policies
  • Role-Play teams will use this to issue orders and assignments to their new recruits on what to do next
  • Solo players will use this to have a virtual wiki and pretend its part of their Pip-Boy
  • Full-Screen players will have wiki info at-a-glance without going to a browser

So new players...yeah they'll have the best deal ever - better than anything any of us ever had: tons of helpful info in-game ready at the press of F1.

That's amazing man. Good news.

FakYew

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 08:17:05 pm »
+1 on all of it OP. Good analysis!