May 10, 2024, 02:55:06 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: My companion dissappeared  (Read 2088 times)

The Account

• View Profile
My companion dissappeared
« on: February 11, 2014, 03:15:20 pm »
We were on a caravan from the Fortress to the Hub and we were ambushed. I exited through the grid and expected my companion (Francis Reed, S.P.E.C.I.A.L. - 8 8 7 6 10 10 10, level 10-11, SG 155% ) to follow me, but I guess he died.

I told him beforehand to meet me up at one of my tents, but after this encounter, I couldn't find him at my nearest safehouse.
I checked my party points and the game said it was 100/150 at the time.

So, I started to systematically check all of my safehouses, but after I looked for him at 2 or three of them, I checked my party points again only to find out he's been vanished.
"Party points used: 0/150"

He was a really badass companion and I really want him to join back, so we can head out to the wastes once more to pulpify some mutants and take some names.

edit: Oh, yeah.. he had maximum loyalty at the time he dissappeared.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:20:51 pm by The Account »

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Tommy Lee

• To be or not to be
    • View Profile
    • Another Crappy Interlude Server - L2 Interlude
Re: My companion dissappeared
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 03:49:33 pm »
Exactly same situation here.. I'm sure I've set the respawn point as usual at the faction base. Righter after ma first login today i checked PP - 0..
Let'z c.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 04:51:27 pm »
My cow dissapeared too when i tested, i think its the thing with the special encounters.

VesperCore

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 08:44:33 pm »
My companion disappeared too  after I escaped from raped caravan. Party points were decreased by 100
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:48:20 pm by VesperCore »

-- http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net --

Tommy Lee

• To be or not to be
    • View Profile
    • Another Crappy Interlude Server - L2 Interlude
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 11:13:33 pm »
Bring my 'Sleeping Beauty' back if possible :(
Let'z c.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 08:05:52 pm »
Unfortunately there is no way to bring back a companion that was deleted. I'm aware of this issue but I don't know where to start search for bugs, so I need as many details about...circumstances when companions disappear.

Sorry for your loss; you have to recruit another companion..

VesperCore

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 01:18:02 pm »
As I remember, I was in caravan quest encounter with two comp's against Renegades(maybe not) between NCR-Hub. One died and one was  escape with 'flee' command. Comp that died  was disappeared after I escape from battle area. Caravan leader was dead also.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:38:19 pm by VesperCore »

-- http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net --

Mona

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 02:01:16 pm »
Another missing companion. I was doing the Rail Line Quest, he died there. I remember I told him before the quest to respawn at my tent. While I was waiting for him, i checked and I had 0/100 pp.
Respawning worked well the day before, I got him killed several times.

Lindeed

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 01:00:15 am »
As far i know every companion who died on caravan... DIE FOREVER <much cry much sad sad sad>