kompressor
Steven Seagal
Lancer

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6991 on: August 12, 2016, 04:54:25 am »
that's cute, now post your defeats. Don't lie: you lost 2 of the four battles, even with your russians help.
wat help? we even killed seki and took his bozar before sw lose the battle

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6992 on: August 12, 2016, 05:17:33 am »

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #6993 on: August 12, 2016, 10:41:42 am »
wat help? we even killed seki and took his bozar before sw lose the battle
it wasnt me, it was Luna, im inactive and sharing my character
i played only one fight during last 10 days +-
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:45:02 am by Seki »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6994 on: August 12, 2016, 02:08:54 pm »

Is it a faggot? Is it a cringemachine?

I seriously can't take this in... I'm done here.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6995 on: August 12, 2016, 02:38:30 pm »
an unranked list in no particular order:

tehb (zinthos?)
karkosa
Butcher
kompressor
Steven Seagal
Lancer

Don't forget dendito if you're listing karkasa

Lancer wasn't never really that great a player, I was with him in mod and khans he was just a great guy

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6996 on: August 12, 2016, 02:46:48 pm »
I've never claimed that I was the PvP God. Butcher is. He plays Hayley Williams, if you ever go to Hinkley, make sure to go a few rounds with him. Or ask Donnie and Dende about how it feels to have their asses kissed - Butcher's one of the most dominant Puffers ever.

Uh huh... Well. I'm not gonna comment here. I think we all know what I would say anyways. OK FINE I'll say it. We ALL know Hinkley doesn't mean shit. Nothing to lose, no pressure, no stress. On the REAL battlefield there is an entirely different mind-set. You take less chances on a real fight and are much more cautious resulting in an entirely different set of skills. Basically you're saying "Butcher is a GOD at practice!"

I wrecked Butcher 7x in a row yesterday anyways, he is actually really incompetent at hexing AND dodging.

the khunts cyberbullied Kenley out of the game, I was the final one and went OGG.

Well this one might actually be hard for you to accept. But before Kenley left, she joined the Khans for a good 4 days. We told her about how you were the one who sold her out about her... opinion on life. She didn't believe it at first, but when she realized, she joined us. We had a great time and a bunch of laughs. She was a real good time. But about 4-5 days in, she got bored with FOnline and decided it wasn't the game for her. (And yes, she didn't mind that we called her "her".)

FireFlare

« Reply #6997 on: August 12, 2016, 02:51:18 pm »
I've never claimed that I was the PvP God. Butcher is. He plays Hayley Williams, if you ever go to Hinkley, make sure to go a few rounds with him. Or ask Donnie and Dende about how it feels to have their asses kissed - Butcher's one of the most dominant Puffers ever.

Uh huh... Well. I'm not gonna comment here. I think we all know what I would say anyways. OK FINE I'll say it. We ALL know Hinkley doesn't mean shit. Nothing to lose, no pressure, no stress. On the REAL battlefield there is an entirely different mind-set. You take less chances on a real fight and are much more cautious resulting in an entirely different set of skills. Basically you're saying "Butcher is a GOD at practice!"

I wrecked Butcher 7x in a row yesterday anyways, he is actually really incompetent at hexing AND dodging.

the khunts cyberbullied Kenley out of the game, I was the final one and went OGG.

Well this one might actually be hard for you to accept. But before Kenley left, she joined the Khans for a good 4 days. We told her about how you were the one who sold her out about her... opinion on life. She didn't believe it at first, but when she realized, she joined us. We had a great time and a bunch of laughs. She was a real good time. But about 4-5 days in, she got bored with FOnline and decided it wasn't the game for her. (And yes, she didn't mind that we called her "her".)

Congrats on your 1337th post with this l33t post.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6998 on: August 12, 2016, 05:30:19 pm »
So I was watching the Baronesse's ass while she was doing the dishes in just her panties and it struck me;

1. OGG changed name to Knights of Blood Oath so Lash could "avenge" Kenley, not for her sake but this is all Lash fighting for all SJW betas versus the Badboys of the World.
2. Butcher couldn't stand the cringe and joined UV  ;D

Fun thing Kenley is a Khan, eh Lashy boy?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6999 on: August 12, 2016, 05:44:45 pm »
Welcome to the Stupidity Olympics. Congratulations, Khans: you won gold in Dumbassery, Circle Jerking, and Laughable Achievements, Jailed Members, False Bravado. You did it, you made a clean sweep of all the events. Wear your medals with pride, for you really worked hard. You earned it.

@Gimper:

You should retire, Gimper. Your reaction times at Reno were terrible, and I *know* you don't have the high ping that Lucky Man or Agent do. Butcher absolutely dominates at all levels of PvP - Hinkley, Reno/WH, TC-small, TC-swarm. I think you confused the flying butcher with Butcher-SG/Butcher-BG/Butcher SS; Butcher hasn't been named Butcher in-game for a long time. If anybody's overrated it's you. I bet you couldn't beat Butcher even if aim assist were enabled for you.

Khans think they're great for beating up noobs. Abusing the lack of a tutorial, abusing new players' lack of ability to kick people from party. Rolling in hilariously oversized packs to hunt bluesuit players. You got away with it because you weren't a threat to the Real Strong Factions (tm). But once the noobs banded together as OGG, things changed. We kicked the absolute shit out of your khanscripts, out of your mercs, out of your death squads, out of your flaretraps. We showed more tenacity than The Khans exhibited in the 24hr flare trap... and we didn't even have to duallog to beat your asses.

Khans have been nothing but cancer. The game's current state can be blamed on The Khans being dicks to new players. Good job on killing that level 3 player - that's the equivalent of beating up a toddler. Woo, that's total UFC champion material! /s

Gimper. You don't know Kenley. You saw Kenley for all of what, two days? Kenley doesn't appreciate you speaking for Them. They told me that they quit because Khans were utter dickheads. Mantis, a tumblrina, was being a neonazi, sexist dipshit. Dende the Driveway wouldn't let up with the harassment. MangleditLeto was a sexist, racist prick. There were precisely two khans left that Kenley respected, but they weren't enough to balance out the sheer levels of shit. Kenley'll be posting in a few hours, so yeah. Don't presume to speak for others like an arrogant ass.

@MangoLeto
1. OGG rebranded as Knights because Butcher wanted to. The OGG members present voted - all 14 of them - and it was done.
2. Butcher is both UV member and a Knight drillmaster/Commander. He couldn't stand the cringe of what the khans were and so he raised an insurrection in hub. We kept our promise, by the way: we had an army capable of beating Khans within a month.

Go fuck yourselves; it's the only action you'll ever see.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7000 on: August 12, 2016, 05:54:58 pm »
Who is Butcher?
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7001 on: August 12, 2016, 05:55:48 pm »
Triggered much?

You're still playing on our donation money so go craft a combat helmet nigger

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7002 on: August 12, 2016, 06:00:37 pm »
Butcher is ex member of KoBo but he is UV member

FireFlare

« Reply #7003 on: August 12, 2016, 06:01:28 pm »
Khans think they're great for beating up noobs. Abusing the lack of a tutorial, abusing new players' lack of ability to kick people from party. Rolling in hilariously oversized packs to hunt bluesuit players. You got away with it because you weren't a threat to the Real Strong Factions (tm). But once the noobs banded together as OGG, things changed. We kicked the absolute shit out of your khanscripts, out of your mercs, out of your death squads, out of your flaretraps. We showed more tenacity than The Khans exhibited in the 24hr flare trap... and we didn't even have to duallog to beat your asses.

Actually, I think the Khans aren't your ordinary FOnline faction you know, because I'm sure you know that we, The Khans, probably have the best team (teamwork and team chemistry wise) in whole FOnline. I don't see any other faction meeting up irl and of course the communication outside of the Teamspeak and forums. Also, honestly and I think other Khans will tell you the same, you aren't a true 1337 Khan until you got yourself to Raider status and I honestly don't even remember losing a big flare trap ever? Remember when OGG begged us, me especially, to come and help? Because you wanted to kill the Russians? kek

But on a serious note, keep being angry, keep being salty, your salt is noted but sadly enough nobody really gives a shit what Lash says.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: August 12, 2016, 06:04:30 pm »

@Gimper:

You should retire, Gimper. Your reaction times at Reno were terrible, and I *know* you don't have the high ping that Lucky Man or Agent do. Butcher absolutely dominates at all levels of PvP - Hinkley, Reno/WH, TC-small, TC-swarm. I think you confused the flying butcher with Butcher-SG/Butcher-BG/Butcher SS; Butcher hasn't been named Butcher in-game for a long time. If anybody's overrated it's you. I bet you couldn't beat Butcher even if aim assist were enabled for you.

1. OGG rebranded as Knights because Butcher wanted to. The OGG members present voted - all 14 of them - and it was done.
2. Butcher is both UV member and a Knight drillmaster/Commander. He couldn't stand the cringe of what the khans were and so he raised an insurrection in hub. We kept our promise, by the way: we had an army capable of beating Khans within a month.

Go fuck yourselves; it's the only action you'll ever see.

This and a lot of previous Lash posts combined with Kitty makeup gives whole new meaning to this statement

Actually both me and my girlfriend play reloaded now haha.

:D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:21:36 pm by Awgy »