Aaawwwwww yeah

forum PvP coming back :D
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Beer

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1576 on: December 15, 2014, 11:54:20 pm »
actually been playing 7-8 months thank you very much stupid :O. so pls. and if i was looking for a new faction why am i still in uv :O i have had option to trade factions and i havent. pls. youre not worth talking to. Amboys ill tak to :) Not Quicklogg Barracudas
Oh look here it is
http://puu.sh/dwkjB/00a8d47ad0.png

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: December 16, 2014, 12:06:36 am »

VooDoo

• Torture me and I'll beg for more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 16, 2014, 03:44:56 am »
actually been playing 7-8 months thank you very much stupid :O. so pls. and if i was looking for a new faction why am i still in uv :O i have had option to trade factions and i havent. pls. youre not worth talking to. Amboys ill tak to :) Not Quicklogg Barracudas

Lol leave it to a UV to say idiotic things like " thank you very much stupid :O."
And why dont you want to be part of Barracudas? Its now the next best thing to UV... You can still be a fuck-wad in that faction.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:43:09 pm by VooDoo »

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: December 16, 2014, 11:06:16 am »
WOWIE that is actually really impressive. Arsis, a fully implanted tank in PA... Undone by an unarmed build. That's impressive I say again.

A HtH can kill anyone, even an experienced and fully implanted player (and the hth was not alone and it's not shown in the screen). But a .223 sneaker that kills a HPA guy in Warehouse and an other nigger running around, looting both and then locker (in which was another HPA) is priceless.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:11:19 am by Urukhai »

shaila

• Supporter
  • you were critically hit in the ass by no damage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: December 16, 2014, 03:55:11 pm »
WOWIE that is actually really impressive. Arsis, a fully implanted tank in PA... Undone by an unarmed build. That's impressive I say again.

A HtH can kill anyone, even an experienced and fully implanted player (and the hth was not alone and it's not shown in the screen). But a .223 sneaker that kills a HPA guy in Warehouse and an other nigger running around, looting both and then locker (in which was another HPA) is priceless.

hey! i was alone! also was 2 uv (one sneaker and one with hpa and bozar there) and i die fighting against them

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: December 18, 2014, 12:36:24 am »
K.O. = best friend of UV

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: December 18, 2014, 12:54:09 am »
K.O. = best friend of UV
hell yeah.. my next video is ending with such a ko .. still uploading...

Johnny

« Reply #1583 on: December 18, 2014, 08:51:01 am »
K.O. = best friend of UV

Dsk Pnk uses turbo plasma he is amboys
Frag doll uses turbo plasma he is pisto or amboys ?
Triquaa uses turbo plasma he is amboys

Bad Boy in the pvp we had in redding few days ago i was instantly koed by a turbo same for jack max in reno so yeah ... everybody know this is a lame weapon.
And triqua nice vid but i see youre using the same weapon yourself when you get koed so im kinda laughing at this.

The day when Ko will be deleted of this game snipers will finally be what they are supposed to be: a support class. Ko are ruining everything, one pvp its like "focus fucking plasma ..rush rush ... shit im KO" always the same: boring.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:01:07 am by Johnny »

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: December 18, 2014, 09:38:27 am »
just needed something to end the video. ^^ i have not that big problem with like others. ir just prefers luck over skill when using it and as we are having not that large scala pvp those turbos really decides fights

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: December 18, 2014, 09:48:21 am »
K.O. = best friend of UV

Dsk Pnk uses turbo plasma he is amboys
Frag doll uses turbo plasma he is pisto or amboys ?
Triquaa uses turbo plasma he is amboys

Bad Boy in the pvp we had in redding few days ago i was instantly koed by a turbo same for jack max in reno so yeah ... everybody know this is a lame weapon.
And triqua nice vid but i see youre using the same weapon yourself when you get koed so im kinda laughing at this.

The day when Ko will be deleted of this game snipers will finally be what they are supposed to be: a support class. Ko are ruining everything, one pvp its like "focus fucking plasma ..rush rush ... shit im KO" always the same: boring.
That was the first thing i tought too, you always have a turbo on your team, we get kod by it aswell and dont come running here to post about it. By the way, that was a nice video but dont miss out ours later today couse its even better.

VooDoo

• View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: December 18, 2014, 04:44:32 pm »
just needed something to end the video. ^^ i have not that big problem with like others. ir just prefers luck over skill when using it and as we are having not that large scala pvp those turbos really decides fights

Oh my gosh.. Sempai Triqua noticed me ;u; I my jinx made it into one of your videos with gwar!? :D you have made my xmas so amazing ;u; <3

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: December 18, 2014, 05:34:29 pm »
Oh my gosh.. Sempai Triqua noticed me ;u; I my jinx made it into one of your videos with gwar!? :D you have made my xmas so amazing ;u; <3

Are you high... again?

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: December 18, 2014, 09:16:33 pm »
Hate to double post, but what ever happened to that old loop song with Kill n Die getting banned? It was too funny and I wanted to show my friend, but I cant find it. Anyone have a link?

The one that goes like "how could this happen to meeee?"

VooDoo

• View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: December 19, 2014, 03:31:25 pm »

Are you high... again?

Nah, Not high! xD Triqua Is just #1 :3