March 29, 2024, 09:44:13 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: BSG still around?  (Read 7858 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: BSG still around?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 06:21:48 pm »
And Troll, you probably were a Khan Mercenary longer than you've been SW LOL.
Not true anymore in a week or so.

:facepalm

I love this Graphic cuz it shows that PvPwise we accomplished on this server in less than 6 weeks more than khans did in "15 years history". Thank you for that tribute

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 06:25:20 pm »
ROFLMAO.

You do realize what your own members are all saying right Awgnasky?  That they have no real interest or investment in SW or RC; and that they're only "biding" their time there until post wipe, where they're going to dump you on your ass.

LOL.  Pretty sad that you would consider them your friends.

And what's the bet on whether SW will last another 6 weeks? LOLOL!

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 06:32:35 pm »
Told ya you'd come back.

;D

Glad to see you're doing well still, and congrats on the little one.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 06:34:22 pm »
So Melt here made a thread asking about BSG and his friends and it turns into forum pvp vs. TKs? Seriously Stalker, Awgansky and Co, get some counselling.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2016, 06:37:28 pm »
So Melt here made a thread asking about BSG and his friends and it turns into forum pvp vs. TKs? Seriously Stalker, Awgansky and Co, get some counselling.
I know right. Their butthurt is amusing.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 06:38:34 pm »
To garg:

You see I don't tribute my life to a game, so Faction is not most important thing for me, I got some great Relations and SW kicked khans asses ever since I started it, If it will go bad after wipe all those people will still kick your asses, under SW banner or not I don't know, Some will leave, some will stay, Core team had never been in other faction, Old timers might Join their old factions after wipe, but you see the thing is Social Warriors use the time we have been given by experienced players to do TC so we can learn from the best. What khans do are your "events" instead of actual soaking the knowledge of battle field. Most of SW are new-ish players, and you never see us Rage Quit like you do, personally I have never saw Khans getting their ass kicked 3 times in row, and coming back for more. This is why Oldtimers are with us right, cuz we never give up and we respect them. If they will go to their teams after resurrection, I am ok with that, They will leave behind something that i can use in future. You should listen to Coach, LeMark, Jish and the rest of assets you have and soak their knowledge instead of RQ every time you loose, and maybe you would be the fearsome force you are roleplaying to be. Until then you are just a waste of Human Resources of great PvP players, don't let them rust in your thunderdome because that would be a shame.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2016, 06:50:51 pm »
To garg:

You see I don't tribute my life to a game, so Faction is not most important thing for me, I got some great Relations and SW kicked khans asses ever since I started it, If it will go bad after wipe all those people will still kick your asses, under SW banner or not I don't know, Some will leave, some will stay, Core team had never been in other faction, Old timers might Join their old factions after wipe, but you see the thing is Social Warriors use the time we have been given by experienced players to do TC so we can learn from the best. What khans do are your "events" instead of actual soaking the knowledge of battle field. Most of SW are new-ish players, and you never see us Rage Quit like you do, personally I have never saw Khans getting their ass kicked 3 times in row, and coming back for more. This is why Oldtimers are with us right, cuz we never give up and we respect them. If they will go to their teams after resurrection, I am ok with that, They will leave behind something that i can use in future. You should listen to Coach, LeMark, Jish and the rest of assets you have and soak their knowledge instead of RQ every time you loose, and maybe you would be the fearsome force you are roleplaying to be. Until then you are just a waste of Human Resources of great PvP players, don't let them rust in your thunderdome because that would be a shame.

Wow how little you know.  The Khans are predominantly working professional and casual gamers.  A group who knows that people and the relationships are the only thing that's real in Fonline; that's what Khans is about.  Not Pixel collection, or only TC.  Brothers from all over the world building each other up and having fun; taking the piss on your lot LOL.

And lol... Ask any Khan, or anyone, how many times Garg has "rage-quit", and you'll learn the answer. 0.  You can't say the same.

Jish the small

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 11:38:04 pm »
welcome back melt. i remember the days when you would rek me in hinkley all the time.

i suggest not coming back at all, this games gone to shit(as it has always been) and i dont even remember when i participated in pvp :(

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2016, 02:57:08 am »
Damn, you guys are making it very hard to choose. I'm glad familiar faces are still around. I have such fond memories with many of you. Being complete trolls with Gimper, Beer and Coach as well as all the crazy theory crafting with Troll. I also enjoyed playing with Courier and STALKER and now you guys have split up. Hard to choose any one faction to join. I'll make this super easy, which faction has Armor King in it? LOL in all seriousness, Troll I would love to hang out with you again but I'm leaning heavily towards my former crew of Gimper, Beer and Coach. Heck, Beer was the one that got me into big leagues when I first started so I feel like I owe him. No hard feelings man and I'd be happy to chill with you in game or in TS. Besides, I have very little time nowadays so it's unlikely I'll be of much use in organized PVP anyways  :P
As a Poor Mongol, he learned to fight.
As a Reilly's Ranger, he feasted on capybara.
As a Black Sun Gangster, he witnessed betrayal.
As a father, he learned time management.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2016, 05:01:01 am »
welcome back melt. i remember the days when you would rek me in hinkley all the time.

i suggest not coming back at all, this games gone to shit(as it has always been) and i dont even remember when i participated in pvp :(

You even said yourself "Khans don't PvP" so you shot yourself in the foot. Poor jish, now he speaks as a depressed man :(

@ Melt - AK isn't really playing Reloaded, he's on FO2 24/7 but surprisingly he's playing with muhoransk when he plays Reloaded but I'm pretty sure he'll come back to BSG when server wipes.

But real life with kid > pixels, sadly some people choose the other way around (you know who you are  ;) )
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 05:18:11 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2016, 11:15:16 am »
Hi, Melt. Hope you're doing good. :)

BSG returned a few months ago and planned on showing us all it's "power" it lasted for a week
Yeah, because you and uv got your asses whooped (really easy fights we had against you after comeback) and stopped coming for action after few days. It's boring as fuck to do empty TCs for 2h in hope for some nasty rat-swarm backstab, because that's all you're capable of doing in this game, so most of us lost interest in this server (not the game though).

*skips khans' spam*

I'm not even waiting for wipe, because I know that wipe on Relo is not coming any soon, certainly not this year if ever. I personally don't care about it anymore (same as other Amboys). I'm getting action on Fo2. Speaking on a side, I like it much more now than I used to in the beginning. There is no way you can say level of overall gaming is higher on Relo. Some uv like Cheech even tried to show up with swarm, but they die like chickens all the time. And most of all - we actually get action (a lot of it) everyday.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2016, 11:23:44 am »
... all the crazy theory crafting with Troll.

Hours spent on how usefull was that unique luck point and such, yeah I remember, after that you had the best gatling build on the server.   :D
You know I didn't finish my secret project, I started programming in VBA a shooting simulator and I'm such a lazy motherfucker it's still WIP  :facepalm

No hard feelings man and I'd be happy to chill with you in game or in TS.

Of course not, welcome back!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2016, 04:46:44 am »
BB spits fire  :D