April 27, 2024, 04:53:31 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Tool/ modification for paying fonline on android phones.  (Read 6226 times)

Sharpy

• View Profile
Tool/ modification for paying fonline on android phones.
« on: December 30, 2015, 09:17:06 pm »
Tool/ modification for remapping buttons for use on android devices, if not it should be pretty awesome if someone looks into it.
If you want a place to start look up and try an app called "exa gear rpg" in the google play store and give it a shot, i never managed to make it work but it claims to be able to run fallout one and two on it (i hear finline has a simarlar engine) but the downside is that after the first two days you have to pay subscription.

Long live Bison

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Tapatalk

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Tool/ modification for paying fonline on android phones.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 12:36:57 pm »
It won't run on Android. You would need SDL libraries and workaround to make it work propertly on ARM CPUs. It's more likely to work on x86 like my ZenFone. It's possible with TLASDK not sure about 2238 based.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 12:44:29 pm »
It won't run on Android. You would need SDL libraries and workaround to make it work propertly on ARM CPUs. It's more likely to work on x86 like my ZenFone. It's possible with TLASDK not sure about 2238 based.
I smiled through this cos you know too much more than me, so is that yes its possible with work or no you cant.?? :-\

Vehemence

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 01:27:10 pm »
Why would you ever want this anyway?

It would be a horrible mess of a time to play on your phone and you be EXTREMELY limited with no mouse/keyboard.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 01:29:48 pm »
Why would you ever want this anyway?

It would be a horrible mess of a time to play on your phone and you be EXTREMELY limited with no mouse/keyboard.
Why would i need a mouse? Or even a keyboard, make hot key icons

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 06:39:41 pm »
Well 5 inches screen is too small to see ANYTHING and my tablet is based on Nvidia Tegra so there's no way I could do anything to make it playable portable.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 12:32:21 am »
I have seen cvet's videolog where he was showing his new game running on ipad or some apple mobile shit or whatever it was. Maybe some days fonline will run on mobile devices. It is doable but probably requires bunch of skilled programmers working 8h per day, not in their spare time.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 07:43:20 pm »
Well 5 inches screen is too small to see ANYTHING and my tablet is based on Nvidia Tegra so there's no way I could do anything to make it playable portable.
Well there would be need for some serious modification but if you installed an ease of zooming function it could work i suppose but i never thought it would be equal as playing on pc
I have seen cvet's videolog where he was showing his new game running on ipad or some apple mobile shit or whatever it was. Maybe some days fonline will run on mobile devices. It is doable but probably requires bunch of skilled programmers working 8h per day, not in their spare time.
Huh, never thought it would be this hard but has anyone looked into the exagear shit? Thanks jarok guess its not as do-able @s i thought

zinthos

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 07:55:38 pm »
afaik exagear is just something like (if not completely is) dos emulator so u can run cllassic fallouts using it. As koniko explained above, fonline has a totally different engine and i think it would be easier to write a completely new engine for android than porting it (if its even possible). which does indeed requires a huge amount of work

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 07:57:21 pm »
I thought it said on the plat store that all it did was remap the buttons, what does that have to do with the engine???

zinthos

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 08:15:00 pm »
I thought it said on the plat store that all it did was remap the buttons, what does that have to do with the engine???

im not sure if i get your point.

you cant play fonline on android, therefore we cant talk about remapping buttons for it.

Sharpy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 08:23:21 pm »

im not sure if i get your point.

you cant play fonline on android, therefore we cant talk about remapping buttons for it.
Nah thats what the app said it did, where does the game engine come in??

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 02:22:46 am »
Well Cvet has the source code & already added basic sdl support in tla SDK. His newest project lastfrontier.ru has full cross-platform support. U can ask people that made VCME for an android how tough is it to even make game from back in 99 able to run on an ARM device. And no fonline is not game from 90s.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:25:44 am by Koniko »

Kallak

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2024, 10:38:18 pm »
I....want...FONLINE ON MY ANDROID 😭. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaseee make it POSSIBLE..... :facepalm