March 29, 2024, 03:46:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Faction Teaser  (Read 7719 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Faction Teaser
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2015, 02:24:51 am »
Over where? Hub? Do you feel safe there?
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2015, 05:44:11 pm »
This is this thread all over again: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8328.0

Thanks for remembering. I'm glad to see someone else here has some similar idea. Khans still need to be dealt with. Fact is, and it's true: they have only grown stronger. Fine, let em. We get what we deserve, to some degree. If guys are so stupid to join them, then yes of course they get stronger.

If however, good-vs-bad matters to you, AND you have some sense, you will hold fast. Resist tyranny on all levels! Fight against Khans and all other forms of evil. Once Khans are defeated, there will be another group of tyrants. We'll need to fight them too. There will always be justice work to do.

So two things: First, this thread was not started by me, just to be clear. I only have one forum account.

Second, i present to you some words from the intrepid Br Martin. He has read the following, and has some wisdom to share. Did you read this...

"The Khans are fighting a war against a united pitiful enemy that is merely a nuisance, We have seen this all before and it cannot and will not survive in the long run, what i would suggest is that instead of fighting against us that you kneel beneath our feet and beg for forgiveness. If you do this i might just allow you to be Khanscripts."

Let's look at this very carefully. This guy is no dummy. Yes, he is evil. He is a spin-doctor, but do not think he is stupid at all. Ignorant only about his soul and its destination. And the men who join him - those who are impressed by his words and thus rally behind him...are fooled. The weak-minded are easily fooled. One might even call this man brilliant in the ways of deception, though as a religious, i suspect the source of it is quite diabolical.

He has opened with the most honesty though, and it's telling. "Kneel before us and beg..." should wave a red flag. Notice though he says Khans are fighting a united enemy. They are not. The movement to unite all factions against them never went far. No such unity exists. Opposition to Khans is now mainly from The Red Cross. The rest are tiny, loose-knit new factions - the kind that get victimized for a month before they disappear forever. You want to fight Khans? Join Red Cross! Now what else does this maniac have to say...

"All The Khans want to do is unite the entire server."

Yes! It's true, but only where this means he wants every survivor to be a Khan! "United". I would laugh if it were not so sad. He is saying something deceptive but using a semi-truthful statement to do it. See the genius?

"For this to be accomplished we must sweep away every faction, every adversary, every creed!"

More honesty from the evil genius. Consider his intention is to kill us all. Does that matter to any of you? Ah...and now the kicker...

"Not for WAR but for PEACE."

Good heavens, men! One must not have deep wisdom to see such deception. Take what he wants, which is death to you all, and spin it...spin it into...."peace"!? Only if a worn battlefield strewn with corpses is peaceful.

"Do NOT believe the rumors that Khan Patrols are killing all and everyone in the wasteland, Do NOT believe that The Khans wish to enslave you all as this is again merely enemy propaganda from "power armored" boy scouts."

Um, no, believe it. We're all seeing it. It's not just rumors.

"In Reality all you do is allow the filthy UV to continue it's "Hold" on specific areas in the wasteland, You must know that The Khans will not simply roll over and allow vermin to interfere with Khan Patrols, Operations and our vision."

In reality, this guy is just another liar tyrant thug, Hell-bent on his own version of wasteland dominance, and jealous of UV success. He has the same native 50% Damage Resistance that we all have. He is no superman. Hunt him down and then take him down. And next we have the inevitable advertisement...

"Join The Khans today, Khanscentral.com and be part of a Faction with over 15 years of History. One of the most organised factions on the entire server with an infrastructure to back it up."

15 years. I'd include that too if i was running an ad. 15 years sounds impressive. 15 years evil. 15 years a tyrant. 15 years and still oblivious to matters of the soul and eternity.

What can i say? Each of us has been given a conscience. Listen to it, and you'll see through the layers of deception from smooth-talking tyrants like Khans.

And if you're in Khans, i invite you to re-consider your choice. Khans are men. Men have souls, and consciences. Surely there are some men in Khans who do not like what their own teammates do. God calls you to repent! Get out of that place, and start living right! God bless you on your quest for truth and goodness. Amen.

So Br Martin is usually a quiet man. When he talks...it must be important. I agree with him, and salute The Red Cross! To those of you who wish to finally unite against Khans, i say join The Red Cross!

I repent good sir, how on Earth can I make right the wrongs I have done?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2015, 06:57:53 pm »
You must sacrifice Henry to the LORD GENERAL,  Bison!

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2016, 01:13:45 am »
You must sacrifice Henry to the LORD GENERAL,  Bison!

Yes my liege

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2016, 01:46:40 am »
Can someone explain what this image/symbol is of?

Looks like Napalm's Ribbed Dildo.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2016, 03:16:41 am »
I think you're right, it's probably a Hilti attachment

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2016, 07:02:59 pm »
I'm sad to see nothing have come from these boastful claims of unity, and a fight against The Khans.

Alas... we all know how it will end.

Asmodeus

• Life life fast and welcome death.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2016, 07:30:03 pm »
Their life is not a legacy of honor I would dig a hole for!

Let the birds pick their flesh and the dogs snap their bones!

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2016, 02:57:01 pm »
That's us forcing them to dig their own.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"