March 29, 2024, 09:15:37 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: An EXPLOSIVE suggestion...  (Read 5113 times)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Re: An EXPLOSIVE suggestion...
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2015, 02:18:23 am »
well i wud add instakill to fatman becasue "it just works" , surviving some atomic assplosion right near you is unrealistic anyway ... from my understanding of the old good fallout you should be pulverised , the only bad thing about that is a new death animation ? or just using the rocket loncher one which isnt making sense either way ... screen shud turn white by turning the gamma up into the universeand , so it blends you and then your char shud be pulverised oh and ofcourse u cant loot a boody which was hit from some nuclear warhead , items get wiped from inventory aswell which would spice the usage from such gun more up ...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:21:49 am by FrankenStone »

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 09:19:27 am »
OK so now the weapon would instakill, destroys entire inventory, blinds the human playing, is as easy to fire as a rocket launcher and has no penalty other than it's kind of rare?

Why not make the vindicator fire 30 grenade bursts too? And turn the turbo plasma rifle into a super gat laser that is 10x more powerful?

I think because that would be way too OP, right?

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2015, 10:14:23 am »
OK so now the weapon would instakill, destroys entire inventory, blinds the human playing, is as easy to fire as a rocket launcher and has no penalty other than it's kind of rare?

Why not make the vindicator fire 30 grenade bursts too? And turn the turbo plasma rifle into a super gat laser that is 10x more powerful?

i dont see opness , since the loot from your enemies will disapear and the ammo is rare ...

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2015, 10:19:13 am »

i dont see opness , since the loot from your enemies will disapear and the ammo is rare ...

Caseless and 2mm ECM are rare too, and so are the guns that fire them, but a gauss rifle is only so good, and a vindi can only 1 shot most people from 1 hex or with a crit, like an avenger.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 10:22:57 am »
then make it 12 ap singleshot weapon ...

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 11:03:15 am »
Maybe if it had a charge time, and charging noise, and reduced travel time?

But even then it's more comical than anything.

Instakill even on APA though? I mean... Seems unbalanced.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2015, 11:05:12 am »
3x your ap knockouts are unbalanced too and does anybody care ?

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 11:15:55 am »
FrankenStone please stop making these dumb-as-rock suggestions. Thank you.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 06:54:59 pm »
We've already got a series of viable pvp weapons and LOTS of weapons that can't be even used agnist NPCs. -1 Just rebalance the unused ones instead of adding new ones.