April 24, 2024, 03:23:20 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 16)  (Read 9371 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 16)
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2015, 06:39:09 pm »
Oh did I miss the news?

Has Main Force Pooptrol already collapsed under mad matts failed leadership?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2015, 07:09:42 pm »
Oh did I miss the news?

Has Main Force Pooptrol already collapsed under mad matts failed leadership?

No, its slowly rising from the ashes of wastelands.
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2015, 08:55:13 pm »
Lol, they let me join them cause I can kill two of four attacking me khans even when I'm half dead, with no more stimps and without AP when I meet them. That's why...anyway, I wasn't talking to you. So keep your sweet sweet mouth shut.

Try me in Real PvP, not while I'm farming armors, ammo or resources. Try me on TC or one on one Pisson.

This made me laugh in real life, what a delusional fuck. I havs heard it all now LOL!

Yo UV, get this fool out of your faction he's embarrassing. I mean come on guys, you seriously play with this idiot? Pep.

Valchuck

• Supporter
  • It's only a game, relax =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2015, 09:37:49 pm »
Thing is, forum is 1 thing for some, playing together is other. While Mad Matt makes certain impression on forum, on TS he's making different. I could bet that's the same with most of our opponents. I would have probably same fun playing together with Khans (would see other side off coin on TS).

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2015, 10:00:57 pm »
Thx Valchuck, but don't respond to them. It's my war against this idiot, and I don't want to bring any UV member to talk with this idiot. As I said before, try me when I'm not farming gear/resources in shitty equipment. Fight me one on one when I'm using fully PvP gear and drugs, or come to TC. Stop bringing UV to this, you have problem with me. Not with them.
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2015, 02:36:50 am »
Thx Valchuck, but don't respond to them. It's my war against this idiot, and I don't want to bring any UV member to talk with this idiot. As I said before, try me when I'm not farming gear/resources in shitty equipment. Fight me one on one when I'm using fully PvP gear and drugs, or come to TC. Stop bringing UV to this, you have problem with me. Not with them.

I have far to many kill screens with you eating dirt in leather Armor to be scared, even in fully "PVP" gear you still get owned in TC.

I can bring UV into it as much as I want because some of there members are pretty good and I can't see why they have you around.

Is it a new fashionable thing to adopt a scrub now? UV have Matt and BSG have Awgansky!

Bahaha!

zinthos

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2015, 03:19:37 am »

I have far to many kill screens with you eating dirt in leather Armor to be scared, even in fully "PVP" gear you still get owned in TC.

I can bring UV into it as much as I want because some of there members are pretty good and I can't see why they have you around.

Is it a new fashionable thing to adopt a scrub now? UV have Matt and BSG have Awgansky!

Bahaha!
khans seem to be following the fashion. they have you, mengelito, jish, daryl etc

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2015, 05:56:58 am »
Well at least we don't have any whiny puta's. (that's bitches in Spanish for the uncultured)

UV certainly can't say the same.  It's always a complaint, and a cry to Kilgore with you guys.

Wah wah wah! Weak.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2015, 08:16:28 am »

Bahaha!
For the record Awgansky isn't part of BSG, he's just a friend/neutral to some of us. Pretty much all of social warriors.  Funny how you say you "owned in TC" I can't remember seeing a time you guys won when I'm on xD

**All khans furiously search for screenshots

I feel bad for Khans that they have such a scrub as their "leader"  ;D
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:20:58 am by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2015, 08:40:59 am »
You're not in a position to call anyone a scrub, Gargantua had been raiding since you where in daipers.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2015, 09:01:52 am »
You're not in a position to call anyone a scrub, Gargantua had been raiding since you where in daipers.
Where are the diapers?  ::)

And thanks for confirming gargantua is 50+, that explains his slow reflexes and why he does TB 24/7.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2015, 09:27:15 am »
Where are the diapers?  ::)

And thanks for confirming gargantua is 50+, that explains his slow reflexes and why he does TB 24/7.

So you're telling me that your over 20, make japanese cartoons your persona and have a bad enough autism as to doom you to loneliness right up til the end of the session?

Perhaps the daipers where not that far off?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2015, 11:12:20 am »
You have max 3-4 screens with me, while I was farming gear in wastes wearing shit gear like leathers, etc.
If 3-4 is big ammount for you, than you must be really pathetic.
Shit gear isnt equal to PvP gear, but yeah...avoid me more Bison, cause in PvP gear I would wipe ground with your face...
GUN FOR HIRE

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2015, 11:20:59 am »
You have max 3-4 screens with me, while I was farming gear in wastes wearing shit gear like leathers, etc.
If 3-4 is big ammount for you, than you must be really pathetic.
Shit gear isnt equal to PvP gear, but yeah...avoid me more Bison, cause in PvP gear I would wipe ground with your face...

Shhh, you're gonna give him nightmares :D

Jish the small

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2015, 04:16:14 pm »

Bahaha!
khans seem to be following the fashion. they have you, mengelito, jish, daryl etc

i love you zinthos <3 still want to hear your voice :D