March 28, 2024, 09:20:54 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: These polish guys were harassing me and someone told me to record  (Read 2332 times)

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
Re: These polish guys were harassing me and someone told me to record
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 10:58:00 am »
Well this video brought back some funny memories. Next time don't block doorways or other paths, doing that you will become "unprotected" which means other players can hit you but you can't hit them. Since the Hub is the only no-PvP guarded town players couldn't hit you for any damage but then you hit one "protected" player and the guards shot you. This tactic is especially useful for trolling in other protected towns like NCR where you can kill a player who for example is blocking the entrance to a brahmin pen. To check who is "protected" you must stand right next to another player and Alt-click on him and select push. If he bounces away or the text This one isn't blocking anything yet. appears you are free to attack him or push him some more with the same method.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Grizzan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 05:40:28 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmowjQIE05k&feature=youtu.be it was pretty funny
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>30% sneak
>im hiding
>talking with somebody 10 hexes away sneaked

lost hard

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 08:20:25 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmowjQIE05k&feature=youtu.be it was pretty funny
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>30% sneak
>im hiding
>talking with somebody 10 hexes away sneaked

lost hard

kekd hard.

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 10:53:17 pm »
It was slightly depressing at the end

"lets go play something else?"
"yea"

:(

Anyway please make more videos, was actually really nice to see new player experiences and i had a pretty good laugh with this video, loved it. More please.

SirhcEz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 12:13:48 am »
It was slightly depressing at the end

"lets go play something else?"
"yea"

:(

Anyway please make more videos, was actually really nice to see new player experiences and i had a pretty good laugh with this video, loved it. More please.

Don't worry I love the game, its just we were playing it again since 2238 to see how it was. (Though we barely played it, we just ran around)

We just didn't want to restart till we were with the whole gang, and we plan to record more.