March 29, 2024, 02:11:51 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 12)  (Read 13886 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
The Daily Khan (Issue 12)
« on: November 17, 2015, 06:59:42 pm »

Bigger Mengtown poster: http://i.imgur.com/Xlnwk9J.png

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 12)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:19:38 pm »
At least UV members use PA and HPA sets not only in Hub :D
GUN FOR HIRE

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 08:27:26 pm »
Pistacho and Flex. Not sure why but, I kinda find it hilarious that Flex lost that PA so easily after bragging like 2 hours in the 0 radio channel.

RIP Pistacho

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 09:35:27 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHA  Not only do we complete Wasteland patrols in PA on a regular basis; and often in the boneyard.

Thanks for the additional sets, We must have taken those in TB right?  Oh wait...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 10:05:05 pm »
Yeah, never seen anyone else bringing tier 5 stuff to combat.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 11:19:38 pm »

You can't win with what you said because as stated we do PA patrols quite often and I am yet to see any I the faction do that.

Please for the love of god can you think before you post Matt? Or better yet just don't bother posting unless you have concrete evidence that what you say is correct.

Oh wait, you wouldn't know about this because you are always on this forum rather than playing Reloaded.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 10:22:16 am »
Yes, sorry for mistake. I admit now, that you bring that. Anyway Im shocked a little bit, cause I never met khans with PA personally.

Bison, stop to insult me or something. I admitted I was wrong, just never saw you guys in one. Everyone makes mistake, take it easier.

Once again btw. If I would be only in forum, I wouldnt have screens with your boys or while killing some guys in Reno when I was there alone, without UV.

So no, I don't need a backup, and Im not forum warrior. So please stop this shit throwing on me all the time. At first it was fun, now it s boring me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:25:35 am by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 02:51:54 pm »
Well now you've impressed me. Nice one !

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 06:14:43 pm »
Yes, sorry for mistake. I admit now, that you bring that. Anyway Im shocked a little bit, cause I never met khans with PA personally.

Bison, stop to insult me or something. I admitted I was wrong, just never saw you guys in one. Everyone makes mistake, take it easier.

Once again btw. If I would be only in forum, I wouldnt have screens with your boys or while killing some guys in Reno when I was there alone, without UV.

So no, I don't need a backup, and Im not forum warrior. So please stop this shit throwing on me all the time. At first it was fun, now it s boring me.
Dude, you have 1210 posts lol and thats not counting forum pvp right? There is being active on forum and then overactive. If you didnt reply to every single post that is made you might not be called forum warrior so much.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 06:20:50 pm »
Maybe I have too much time while waiting in laboratories or while traveling by train ?
Maybe I can use Dell phone but not PC/laptop. Maybe its my idea to spend free time ? Anyway I think it shouldnt be a problem, right ?
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 06:26:03 pm »
maybe you were complaining about being called forum warrior.
maybe i was giving you advice on how to make it happen less to you.
maybe you are getting overly defensive?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 06:31:23 pm »
Yes, its time to stop posting in threads with help to noobs and in threads with suggestions cause one of the player who start to play not so long ago calls me forum rider . It I wouldnt take part in PvP or didnt play the game at all than okay, but in this case its just dumb. All in all post wasnt adressed to you, so I see no point in your answer. Except you think the same as Bison.
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 06:33:01 pm »
All in all post wasnt adressed to you, so I see no point in your answer.
Funny how you only notice when other people answer posts not addressed to them rather than when you do it xD

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 06:37:31 pm »
I just try to find out if you think the same as Bison, or its just your opinion.
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2015, 06:44:55 pm »
Just because I play with khans does not mean I have no free will. The fact of the matter is you post constantly and imo its why you get shit for being a forum warrior. Thats all.