April 18, 2024, 09:11:31 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 10)  (Read 14806 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 10)
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2015, 08:48:36 pm »
Not taking part in TC doesn't mean I didn't saw what guys from BBS, Pistoleros and other factions did. Still from "older" faction only UV left, that's what I had on mind.

Anyway, I did PvP on smaller scale before wipe. TC isn't the only PvP on this server :P
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2015, 09:45:26 pm »
Not taking part in TC doesn't mean I didn't saw what guys from BBS, Pistoleros and other factions did. Still from "older" faction only UV left, that's what I had on mind.

Anyway, I did PvP on smaller scale before wipe. TC isn't the only PvP on this server :P

UV is not a old faction same as pisoleros your comment is wrong, BBS is old faction and Amboy dukes including TTTLA.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2015, 09:55:16 pm »

UV is not a old faction same as pisoleros your comment is wrong, BBS is old faction and Amboy dukes including TTTLA.

Of course it's not as old as BBS, that's why I wrote "older".
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2015, 12:26:34 am »

Still from "older" faction only UV left, that's what I had on mind.

that what you said, which means you are implying that UV is one of the older factions left, even though they are quite new.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2015, 08:38:57 am »

that what you said, which means you are implying that UV is one of the older factions left, even though they are quite new.

So what, UV as faction are still older than u rightandleft so you dont have anything to say.  ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2015, 09:29:05 am »
Nah kid I been playing this game longer then you and longer since UV been around x

Bison

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2015, 10:49:35 am »

So what, UV as faction are still older than u rightandleft so you dont have anything to say.  ::)

Yeah and The Khans as a whole date back to 2000.. So let's not get hung up on who's older because we've seen it all and we know who will last.

I can accept at the moment that UV do well at TC but I won't accept that they dominate this server because it just isn't true. I won't also accept that TB isn't PVP but it really doesn't matter :) Khans are in Reno, WH and TC these days and it still isn't good enough for you haters but we sure can keep our heads high when it comes to identity and independence.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 10:54:15 am by Bison »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2015, 10:54:56 am »
Nah kid I been playing this game longer then you and longer since UV been around x
I see.
You:
Date Registered: September 18, 2015, 08:33:51 PM

Me:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=133
Date Registered: December 23, 2009, 12:04:34 pm

nice try, retard.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2015, 11:07:01 am »

I can accept at the moment that UV do well at TC but I won't accept that they dominate this server because it just isn't true. I won't also accept that TB isn't PVP but it really doesn't matter :) Khans are in Reno, WH and TC these days and it still isn't good enough for you haters but we sure can keep our heads high when it comes to identity and independence.

Funny, the first time I would agree with Bison. Anyway noone can dominate whole server.
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2015, 07:51:20 am »
I see.
You:
Date Registered: September 18, 2015, 08:33:51 PM

Me:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=133
Date Registered: December 23, 2009, 12:04:34 pm

nice try, retard.

Dark Angel, just because you signed up on forum before me it does not mean that you have played the game longer than me or anyone else.

I only signed up on here so that i could join The Khans, i don't really use it to be honest.

Anyways who cares, you are boring me