March 29, 2024, 03:11:24 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: LEAD LUNCH, I AM SO SICK OF HIM  (Read 14087 times)

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: LEAD LUNCH, I AM SO SICK OF HIM
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 03:34:31 pm »
Mad Matt acting like he's the head of UV. Top pep!

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

Where was I acting like that ?
I wrote only about sticking something like this to PvP forum. And I really don't know why he posted some UV-hating post like this in this thread. Stop trying to conflict me with UVs.
You must be so badass that when the Khans think of you they remember the rape they faced each time UV steamrolled them in Town Control. lul.
In Maintenance Mode.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 03:38:04 pm »
Help Bot, you're not helping Khans to forget about me man. :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 03:40:21 pm »
lul, have fun in game bros.
In Maintenance Mode.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 05:22:24 pm »
Well i dont think you can call someone a noob if they kill you so many times 1v1 that you get buttjellymad and post a capslock rant on the forum lol. If you are tired of dying to them then stop going to the same area over and over where they can easily find you. for me it is a challenge to even find someone to drop on me when im trying for them to do it. If you are too stubborn/dumb to change your area then at least make some friends watch your back while you pick flowers or whatever  :P

zinthos

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2015, 06:10:39 pm »
damn dope get some balls and rek dat cunt

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2015, 09:50:00 am »
I AM SO SICK OF THIS NOOB PLAYER KILLER LEAD LUNCH, I WAS JUST CUTTING WOOD AND GATHERING BROC FLOWERS AND HE CAME IN WITH LSW AND HE KILLED ME EVEN AFTER I SAID I DO NOT HAVE ANY WEAPON BUT BY OLD SHOVEL AND A SHARPENED SPEAR

HE IS SO ANOYING HE IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN THE KHANS AND ALL HE DOES IS KILL PEOPLE AND KILL PEOPLE AND KILL PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I WANT SOME FACTION TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS VILE SCUM.

THANKS.

Your Government has handled this matter. Keep enjoying the freedom of the Pax Bisonica, pay your taxes and pray to Gargantua.

You're welcome.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mike C.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2015, 03:32:32 pm »

Cringe thread?
afk

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2015, 06:20:37 pm »
 :facepalm

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2015, 06:57:43 pm »
all these newfags  :)

Mike C.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2015, 03:45:36 pm »
all these newfags  :)
yeah, us le oldfags amirite :^)
afk

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2015, 04:28:00 pm »
A couple of years ago you kids called yourselves niggers like it was a hip thing, then it was bro this and brother that pretending to be a part of the outlaw culture and now you refer to yourselves as fags? When I was your age it was pretty hip to be white, straight and male otherwise you where in trouble.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 04:29:52 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2015, 04:31:35 pm »
A couple of years ago you kids called yourselves niggers like it was a hip thing, then it was bro this and brother that pretending to be a part of the outlaw culture and now you refer to yourselves as fags? When I was your age it was pretty hip to be white, straight and male otherwise you where in trouble.

I've got a poem for you:

When u see a nigger
Pull the trigger

Hungry Hungry Shark

Mike C.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2015, 04:56:50 pm »
afk

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2015, 05:44:57 pm »

Even in your, mine, every other guy days were and will be in future other people than white, straight and strong.

Weak subhumans have their place in nature too.
GUN FOR HIRE