Topic: PVP Event  (Read 2405 times)

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
PVP Event
« on: October 12, 2015, 12:51:49 pm »
I request a PVP event from server admins,

This has been done before at the beginning of last session,

Teams of 4-5 i forgot get spawned to cave location, PVP zone will be in bunker sort map. only 1 ground floor admins have this location from previous

Each team gets spawned into separate rooms at different locations of map. there will be count down, and the server admin unlocks all doors.

Fight to the death last team standing. there will be a few rounds, a faction can have more then 1 team if deemed necessary.

100k caps entry fee per team. fights will be in real time of course.

Wining team will receive implant of there choice (Each player in winning team)

there will be NPC that will spawn you weapons armor and drugs before countdown, admin will check to see if all are ready and begin count down
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:57:34 pm by rightandleft »

The Trooper

• View Profile
Re: PVP Event
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 01:22:52 pm »
+1

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 07:28:38 pm »
Well, yeah it's a good idea, but there are still 2 months to go for wipe. I don't think they will be organizing events until the last days of this season.

zinthos

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 07:31:26 pm »
you are free to come to reno or do tc whenever you want, you dont need GM to do pvp  ;)

still, it would be cool but i wouldnt count on it. im sure they are busy enough with next session

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 07:45:04 pm »
you are free to come to reno or do tc whenever you want, you dont need GM to do pvp  ;)

still, it would be cool but i wouldnt count on it. im sure they are busy enough with next session

With next session coming soon :D
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 12:02:12 pm »
Would be nice to have a event like this to finish of the session before wipe. if so then no reward is needed and just pure fun.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 01:32:41 pm »
Would be nice to have a event like this to finish of the session before wipe. if so then no reward is needed and just pure fun.

Trust me, there will be much, really much fun in prewipe madness time. Khans will have many opportunites to kill. And great stuff gonna spawn.For now we must enjoy game as it is, let the devs work on new session. They have not much time, so they are busy I think.
GUN FOR HIRE