April 26, 2024, 03:38:54 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: For our friends the Desert Wanderers!  (Read 8605 times)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: For our friends the Desert Wanderers!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 11:53:04 pm »

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 12:21:08 am »
Those raiders look like card board cut outs

You look like a card board cut out of a cunt.
Wow that really hurt my feelings.
If i had any

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 01:42:06 pm »
We or rather I'm not mad, angry, whatever about loosing. Same as I dont shit my pants from happines when I screw someone in PvP. But when I see Sven or Pison pissing their pants when they kill in group some solo player farming NPCs in low tier gear, than...I'm starting to think they are not only immature but somehow retarded too. Rest Khans looks rather normal, only those two :)
Seems like someone is mad we made you eat dirt the other day. No use complaining. Just get used to it. Hold back your tears, crybaby.

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

No, Im not mad about our fight. I lost and won many times on this server, without hard feelings. I'm just mad about insults and arrogance of Bison. He act like idiot calling me coward, but when I invited him to fight in Boneyard ,he didn't come. He calls me forum rider when I take part in New Reno fights , TCs or fights in dungeons. I have just enough of his bullshits.
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 01:55:14 pm »
We or rather I'm not mad, angry, whatever about loosing. Same as I dont shit my pants from happines when I screw someone in PvP. But when I see Sven or Pison pissing their pants when they kill in group some solo player farming NPCs in low tier gear, than...I'm starting to think they are not only immature but somehow retarded too. Rest Khans looks rather normal, only those two :)
Seems like someone is mad we made you eat dirt the other day. No use complaining. Just get used to it. Hold back your tears, crybaby.

No, Im not mad about our fight. I lost and won many times on this server, without hard feelings. I'm just mad about insults and arrogance of Bison. He act like idiot calling me coward, but when I invited him to fight in Boneyard ,he didn't come. He calls me forum rider when I take part in New Reno fights , TCs or fights in dungeons. I have just enough of his bullshits.

I will fight you 1v1 any day, any time Fucktard, that's the difference between me and you. You want to fight me in a team in Reno or TC which defies the point on settling a dispute. I will outline why I don't like you... You interfere on every faction post with the same old retarded BS acting like the big guy, smacking those big old lips and you have yet to show me in game that you can do more than talk on the forums. I've killed you on my own and I've killed you in a group and on these occasions you have face palmed the dirt like a true forum raider.

Keep getting mad little girl, every time I catch you I will put you down and laught about it after until you prove to me that aren't a complete joke.

There are other people on this forum that I despise but the difference is that some of them have killed me as much as I've killed them. They've proved to me that they are a worthy aponent and can talk shit here.

You on the other hand aren't worth my spit.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 02:01:34 pm »
As long as mine main char is support char it's obvious I'm best while fighting in group, it's not wise to stand against full tank. But if you want no problem kiddo. Anyway I was serving as mercenary only for 4 factions, not all of them on forum. So you are again wrong. Nice too see you get angry kiddo, but if you want to make me up set or something...meh, you didn't. Try once again...this time harder.

We can try our best on Hinkley, without your  friends.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 02:04:09 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2015, 03:10:50 pm »
As long as mine main char is support char it's obvious I'm best while fighting in group, it's not wise to stand against full tank. But if you want no problem kiddo. Anyway I was serving as mercenary only for 4 factions, not all of them on forum. So you are again wrong. Nice too see you get angry kiddo, but if you want to make me up set or something...meh, you didn't. Try once again...this time harder.

We can try our best on Hinkley, without your  friends.

"kiddo" this, "kiddo" that. We stalk you in-game, you stalk us... here? At the end of the day your just a bit above jokeusa in the communities food-chain, a mere parasite. Like Bison said in His wisdom, neither of you are a threat, rather everywhere we go, in every game we raid, there are people like you two trying to make names for themselves by trying to sink their little teeth into our fat and juicy rep. and as the years pass I still haven't seen a single one of you leeches who doesn't explode from the force of the pressure. The same can be said for vermin like Heyfrey, ChosenOne, Craig Boone and Help Bot. The truth of the matter is that we have pretty good relations with the servers real resistance but like the Mighty Gargantua read in your intestines after our last encounter "Everyone keeps dying but only the victims will keep crying."

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2015, 06:52:26 pm »
Lol. funny cause I was one of the first guy on this server who admit you do PvP, even if it's not TC. I didnt negate your skill or brotherhood on forum, never. I just only don't like acting like kids when typing/posting things like: " I killed him, wow, Im such a pro master gamer wow wow". So rethink your post Mengelito. and bring better facts to this disscusion. I even said many times I like your idea of being faction of riders, murderers etc. So maybe you were right against other guys you mentioned, but I'm not really anty-khan. You missed this time :)
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2015, 10:37:05 pm »
Fucktard
Chill your snowflake testicles, Rainbow Dash, or you'll end up with a stroke ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Bison

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2015, 10:48:41 pm »
Lol. funny cause I was one of the first guy on this server who admit you do PvP, even if it's not TC. I didnt negate your skill or brotherhood on forum, never. I just only don't like acting like kids when typing/posting things like: " I killed him, wow, Im such a pro master gamer wow wow". So rethink your post Mengelito. and bring better facts to this disscusion. I even said many times I like your idea of being faction of riders, murderers etc. So maybe you were right against other guys you mentioned, but I'm not really anty-khan. You missed this time :)

It doesn't matter if you admitted it or not as only a true idiot would say that the Khans don't "player vs player".

You should check the "unite" thread Matt, it seems to me that you are Anti Khan. If you wasn't such a forum raider I might just ignore you, I don't see why you are always in our threads and communications on this forum?! You are a nobody.. Oh and this calling me a kiddo thing won't fly with me because if you are indeed an adult you should go back to school you infidel.

Moronic would be a understatement.. In fact I would have to create a whole new word to describe how stupid you really are.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 10:50:19 pm by Bison »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 01:01:43 am »
Take your time, dont hurry up. Even take a nap if you gonna be tired. when you will find this word, just give me a hint. Goodnight mr proud of being idiot
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 06:56:58 am »
Take your time, dont hurry up. Even take a nap if you gonna be tired. when you will find this word, just give me a hint. Goodnight mr proud of being idiot

My point proven in a paragraph.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 09:47:34 am »
Yeah for sure, omniscient one  :facepalm
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2015, 11:17:00 am »
Yeah for sure, omniscient one  :facepalm

Long Live Bison!

o/

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2015, 11:40:55 am »

I will fight you 1v1 any day, any time Fucktard, that's the difference between me and you. You want to fight me in a team in Reno or TC which defies the point on settling a dispute. I will outline why I don't like you... You interfere on every faction post with the same old retarded BS acting like the big guy, smacking those big old lips and you have yet to show me in game that you can do more than talk on the forums. I've killed you on my own and I've killed you in a group and on these occasions you have face palmed the dirt like a true forum raider.

Keep getting mad little girl, every time I catch you I will put you down and laught about it after until you prove to me that aren't a complete joke.

There are other people on this forum that I despise but the difference is that some of them have killed me as much as I've killed them. They've proved to me that they are a worthy aponent and can talk shit here.

You on the other hand aren't worth my spit.

Hey Bison, I want 1vs1. Just tell me when.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Bison

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2015, 11:50:56 am »
Any time, any place.

(Within reason, I do work)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 12:18:30 pm by Bison »