April 19, 2024, 05:41:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: I QUIT THE GAME MY ACCOUNT IS FREE TO WHOEVER WANTS IT  (Read 12217 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: I QUIT THE GAME MY ACCOUNT IS FREE TO WHOEVER WANTS IT
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2015, 05:26:10 pm »
'50 Biceps of Sven'.
Found your pic online:

Can't find any "biceps" on it though  ::)

Btw, boxed your way out of Auschwitz by now?

Man, you made my day  ;D
GUN FOR HIRE

Arcanix

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2015, 03:11:28 pm »
As far as I know, Arcanix didn't play his role...was less insane than others...

I tried to salvage whatever little sanity there was left in the Khans organisation....of course they label me as "posion" and "no good".
I know too much about the FOT and the Khans history and wasnt open to their belief of subjugation. Obviously they couldnt handle someone telling them not to pee on other peoples corpses. Because, in a sense, they felt it was against their freedom of expression.

Dont worry, in time they see their mistake. The Khans need me more than they know. Reason is, they are simpleminded primal creatures. Thats why they feel a need for a propaganda machine. In due time they will fuck up.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2015, 04:30:13 pm »
As far as I know, Arcanix didn't play his role...was less insane than others...

I tried to salvage whatever little sanity there was left in the Khans organisation....of course they label me as "posion" and "no good".
I know too much about the FOT and the Khans history and wasnt open to their belief of subjugation. Obviously they couldnt handle someone telling them not to pee on other peoples corpses. Because, in a sense, they felt it was against their freedom of expression.

Dont worry, in time they see their mistake. The Khans need me more than they know. Reason is, they are simpleminded primal creatures. Thats why they feel a need for a propaganda machine. In due time they will fuck up.

Try again, your opinion on defiling corpses had nothing to do with it since as stated I don't do it and am an officer within the Khans.  Go play with that "400 hp" build you have planned lol.

Arcanix

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2015, 04:53:16 pm »
Try again, your opinion on defiling corpses had nothing to do with it since as stated I don't do it and am an officer within the Khans.  Go play with that "400 hp" build you have planned lol.

Wasnt addressing your person, thanks for playing.

400 hp toon....man...its the future!

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2015, 05:34:31 pm »

Wasnt addressing your person, thanks for playing.

400 hp toon....man...its the future!

My response stands, that wasn't the reason we chose to remove you, I was wanting you removed already for the poison you were spreading, or more so attempting and failing to spread.  If you had pulled the shit you did in any of the groups I've led you would have been booted much sooner.

Arcanix

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2015, 06:24:28 pm »
If you had pulled the shit you did in any of the groups I've led you would have been booted much sooner.

So youre butthurt for the PvPing i caused in the Gun Runners camp. Rocket Luanchers aint that precise man....its about controlling the breathing.

If my memory serves some guys got an Ego boost knowing PvPing there was possible.

Did you loose a crackpipe in that encounter?

Sorry for the inconvenience man.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2015, 07:57:54 pm »
If you had pulled the shit you did in any of the groups I've led you would have been booted much sooner.

So youre butthurt for the PvPing i caused in the Gun Runners camp. Rocket Luanchers aint that precise man....its about controlling the breathing.

If my memory serves some guys got an Ego boost knowing PvPing there was possible.

Not it either, we knew pvp was possible at GR and that incident was allowed...  You know exactly what I'm talking about, quit the shit.

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2015, 08:19:42 pm »

Not it either, we knew pvp was possible at GR and that incident was allowed...  You know exactly what I'm talking about, quit the shit.
You could I dont know. Take this to forum pvp?

Arcanix

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2015, 08:42:40 pm »
You know exactly what I'm talking about, quit the shit.

I won the election...right.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2015, 09:39:22 pm »

[...]

You could I dont know. Take this to forum pvp?

I hope Kilgore will come here soon and close this topic after moving it to toxic caves (where it belongs)
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2015, 11:05:31 pm »
Khan owned thread, we get to do as we wish in it, especially since its in river of tears.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2015, 12:06:58 am »
(...) Thats why they feel a need for a propaganda machine. In due time they will fuck up.

Que você não fala merda sobre a minha máquina de propaganda, esse.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Arcanix

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2015, 12:39:00 am »
Mexican for "thy will be done" im sure.