Topic: PVP solution  (Read 10255 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: PVP solution
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2015, 11:20:15 am »
for me
I fixed that for you.
Sure - put your words on my mouth because I don't see anyone here looking for PvP solution, like the topic says.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2015, 11:27:51 am »
for me
I fixed that for you.
Sure - put your words on my mouth because I don't see anyone here looking for PvP solution, like the topic says.
I like ur logic - majority of players don't like being involved in PvP - fuck them! They want explore wasteland with friends and be peacefull, and you want to upright the orginal concept of "faction mod" which was a fail, placing center of attention at PvP was and is huge fail, I can't still get why apes are posting such "fuck-logic" suggestions, you don't even know what do you really want.

Here I've got PvP solution for you - create it yourselves - it's by gamers for gamers - organise rules/tournaments etc. - If you can't it's not problem of the server but PvP players.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2015, 12:07:11 pm »
Did I write "fuck them" somewhere? I don't care about players which are in their tents for craft only and never showed up their self. You care about them? PvE is even less than PvP on this server, and it isn't my fault. It will not change anything for PvE players when they will not have Hinkley and workbenches anymore. And why we have here players from the original concept of faction mod times, when you say it was fail? Why this server was founded on it?

I can tell you more. This online players number shows really high percent of bots/sandboxies which are in the mines and standing over the workbenches. Do you see all of them in the game? Really? There is even solution for it.

There is really many solutions for both PvE and PvP players and we can talk about them but this time we are talking about this second ones and I don't see any point for your madness and swearing here.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2015, 12:17:19 pm »
Did I write "fuck them" somewhere?
Fuck
I don't care about players which are in their tents for craft only and never showed up their self.
Logic.

And they don't care and don't want to be involved in PvP activities, whatever those would be.

Those are players whenever you like it or not and they play by they own way, and you cannot force anyone to become PvP wanabee - trough moving workbenches to the towns and other brilliant ideas.

Hinkley is the only place with fair PvP players can get - this is one and enough argument of its existence.

I don't need to say anything else, because it was said thousand of times, PvP players are minority and want to rule the server with their stupid ideas.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:21:16 pm by Ion Cannon »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2015, 12:25:09 pm »
PvE is even less than PvP on this server
Well, that's according to numbers, pardon my French, pure bullshit. We've had this type of conversation here already multiple times.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2015, 02:13:27 pm »
Well, that's according to numbers, pardon my French, pure bullshit. We've had this type of conversation here already multiple times.

Around 80% or even more are PvE players. People are raging quickly and seeing big disadvantage from begin new ingame and getting outnumbered by enemies. PvP indeed is not balanced. Either u grind and become a no-life running with few others like u or suffer greatly begin PvE NPC Slayer.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2015, 03:59:30 pm »
we seen how some dedicated pvp server went out , its called ashes of phoenix with overall 3 players , some dedicated pvp server will never work without pve content unless its 100% arena mod style
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:03:22 pm by FrankenStone »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2015, 04:47:54 pm »
we seen how some dedicated pvp server went out , its called ashes of phoenix with overall 3 players , some dedicated pvp server will never work without pve content unless its 100% arena mod style

If they do wipe on AoP u have my word that I will move everyone there
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2015, 05:55:18 pm »
We have here only few PvE issues like radscorpions in JT, some bugs in SF, Dogs of LA, stranded ship, GR mutants quest and some smaller tasks. The rest like farming NPCs, footlockers on random encounters or Ares, Warehouse, Reno it's PvP. Why? Because when you try to make it there is really enough high chance of risk for attack by other player or bigger group of them and finally you have PvP. For solo players this PvP is lost. If you don't have group for PvP you can forget about over the half part of fun what the game serves - it means that PvE is less than PvP. Pure bullshit?

I don't need to say anything else, because it was said thousand of times, PvP players are minority and want to rule the server with their stupid ideas.
Then don't do again and again. Better write that you are in disagree with it because you love non-hard PvP at Hinkley or you don't want to play with others and you wanna make some stuff in your loction where no one can see you. It's so simple.
In this topic we are talking about this:

This situation tooks two months. If you don't have solution for it please don't spam here with your "fucks" and "logics" posts. Go back to the game, Hinkley, tent instead counting your wroten trolling posts.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2015, 06:08:37 pm »
BB, bitch please.

From yesterday:

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2015, 06:13:44 pm »
BB, bitch please.
Look on the time... - June 17, 2015, 11:34:09 PM =='

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2015, 06:24:47 pm »
We have here only few PvE issues like radscorpions in JT, some bugs in SF, Dogs of LA, stranded ship, GR mutants quest and some smaller tasks. The rest like farming NPCs, footlockers on random encounters or Ares, Warehouse, Reno it's PvP. Why? Because when you try to make it there is really enough high chance of risk for attack by other player or bigger group of them and finally you have PvP. For solo players this PvP is lost. If you don't have group for PvP you can forget about over the half part of fun what the game serves - it means that PvE is less than PvP. Pure bullshit?
Lack of PvE activities had been pointed out already and I agree, not much PvE to do in a current state apart from grinding mobs.
By "numbers" I meant players count, those chasing geckos/crafting spears and those masturbating "Preview" button while hanging over locations. From these two groups one is significantly small compared to the other. Guess which one.