April 24, 2024, 01:34:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Reloading PvP  (Read 10848 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Reloading PvP
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 02:46:48 pm »
Who will care about their posts and their screens if everyone knows that these team suck ?
We already know that and it helps with nothing, hehe. ;D

The idea is nice, but not possible to implement as long as we have people like uv, Rogues or BBS in our community. Teams with an urged need to "dominate", whatever it means.

The reason is people turned the goal of the game upside down. I always thought the main goal of the game was to have fun, but all these noob-give-me-loot-swarmers set their goal to win, loot and spoil every other person's fun instead of sharing fun with other players. So no, they will not come in equal numbers (like eight8 said) if they can't win on equal terms. They will not lower their chances of winning - because it is the only thing that matters for them.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 02:56:16 pm »
mk insult me more... u must start recruit people and play with them...

DA i see u lose... and cry...

and u think i dont have implants in my build?? ok :)

Wait, you have implants and are bitching it isn't fair that DA  is implanted...  You're fucking retarded aren't you?

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 03:19:39 pm »
I think he was originally implying that forcing 5 man teams will create a large gap between players who have fully implanted builds, and players with only some or none.

Which is true.

eight8

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 03:24:29 pm »
KHAN i see u dont know whots meen "full implanted". he have allmoust all implants... thats whyy he win so many times with u and ur friends... even u whos 4-5vs1. its not the same when u have 3-4 implants and enemy need 3-4 to finish build. btw fight in WH whos very funny.  :) :P dont be mad and stup make fust relog. :) or... i will puch u to death like in last fight :P

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2015, 03:33:47 pm »
KHAN i see u dont know whots meen "full implanted". he have allmoust all implants... thats whyy he win so many times with u and ur friends... even u whos 4-5vs1. its not the same when u have 3-4 implants and enemy need 3-4 to finish build. btw fight in WH whos very funny.  :) :P dont be mad and stup make fust relog. :) or... i will puch u to death like in last fight :P

I don't go to WH, so try again it's actually quite easy to know who the hell I am.  I also still don't see any issue with DA using implants or calling it "unfair" as that's how the game goes, and I  sold one of those implants to DA anyway.  Stop being a fucking crybaby or quit the game....  Little bitch.

eight8

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2015, 04:12:02 pm »
we have video and zinthos put screens on forum(wh fight) :) and yes i know u give him one implant "for free" and he laugh allmoust week because of u :)) u think im crying?? i know his build and dont need implanted character to fight vs him. just geer. but people like u dont have chance...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:24:16 pm by eight8 »

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2015, 04:26:14 pm »
That wasn't me, and I sold implant not gave.  DA was high bidder for my str implant.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2015, 05:11:24 pm »
i love smoke... but i think u must start too :) we can met and smoke "peace blant" :D

8)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2015, 05:18:40 pm »
Who cares that i have a lot of implants. I am still noob and easy to kill, dont be scared about 5vs5 eight :*
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2015, 05:55:54 pm »
im not scared. i kill u 2 times(in klamath) and u never kiled me :) but u try hard :) and omt u win one fight today, lose 2 and quit ( with fair numer ) :D whos funny :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:00:21 pm by eight8 »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2015, 07:10:28 pm »
 Both of You re morons so idk why You arguing with each other :)

eight8

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2015, 07:36:39 pm »
ok sry 4 all what i say... cu my lovely friends :* 

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2015, 08:13:33 pm »
Take your childish arguments somewhere else.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2015, 03:26:08 pm »
Isn't it simple? As the saying goes: "Muchy ciągną do gnoju" (semi-direct tr: "flies always go towards poo") - which one of them is the fly and which one is the crap is for you to decide ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2015, 05:38:41 pm »
Isn't it simple? As the saying goes: "Muchy ciągną do gnoju" (semi-direct tr: "flies always go towards poo") - which one of them is the fly and which one is the crap is for you to decide ;)

Both of you bark on forum, nothing more.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA