April 19, 2024, 04:37:18 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Reloading PvP  (Read 10837 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Reloading PvP
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 08:35:38 am »
-1 . bulshit idea. we will not split up becouse some people want pvp 5vs5 . we have many new members who play with us all the time... friends who play with us from begining... ahhh yes DA :) u want pvp 5vs5 ?? :) u have implanted character and u want fair fight?? bullshit angain( with this char any experienced player can easly fight 1vs2or3 and win) joun uv, loot lockers every time to have caps, take implants, leve uv and make new fraction... plan whos good but people dont want to join ;)

I will dont even comment it.  ::)
moron  8)

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2015, 08:50:23 am »
-1 . bulshit idea. we will not split up becouse some people want pvp 5vs5 . we have many new members who play with us all the time... friends who play with us from begining... ahhh yes DA :) u want pvp 5vs5 ?? :) u have implanted character and u want fair fight?? bullshit angain( with this char any experienced player can easly fight 1vs2or3 and win) joun uv, loot lockers every time to have caps, take implants, leve uv and make new fraction... plan whos good but people dont want to join ;)

Oh, but when you had a 329 HP 89% damage resistance tank with pancor + geckos breath fighting a 245 HP avenger burster is fair?  ::)

So glad implants are literally rare now. Before they were as common as getting a forced encounter of rats.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2015, 10:08:11 am »
I can understand that some players here had a trauma while they were 11 vs 5 and lost.
You can check this Sneaky-Beaky action here Eight8:

Or this action where you lost so hard and heavily outnumbered us:

You just don't understand, that everyone have had enough with swarms. A swarming team is hard to fight and with equal numbers you can blame your skill, your bad coordination, bad tactics etc. A 3 vs 5 is still possible.
A 3 vs 8 is very hard. And even if a triple squad would find enough motivation to fight 8 guys and will manage to win; you will bring 11 players next time.

A 5 men team could be great. No need to go to Hinkley just do TC.

eight8

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 10:35:27 am »
stalker i never say it whos fair implanted vs not implanted... but in last sesion allmoust every one whos full implanted not only my tanker... and i never cry on forum about 0 pvp or unfair fights so whots ur poit?... but DA... phatetick... implanted gay who want fair fight :) buahahahah and cry on forum buahahahah put implants in shity build and cry(5pe) becouse noone wants fight vs him inside building... noob...

uv will never split up becouse u want...(iff uv will split up people will leve this game) u need nore people... recrits... if u want 5vs5 go hinclay.

again u want to put here shity ideas and leve like allways... or play 1h pr day...

and yes UR bozars pa hpa tp puls gaus whos good in last sesion when some fractions swarm witr regular geer...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:45:21 am by eight8 »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2015, 10:57:12 am »
eight8 You re moron. You dont understand simple logic. If You will stay in big faction, You will have no enemy to fight. No enemy=no fun.

Personaly I will join pvp only in next session, beacuse now there is no point to fight with noobs like eight8. Sorry its not my level.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2015, 12:00:33 pm »
stalker i never say it whos fair implanted vs not implanted... but in last sesion allmoust every one whos full implanted not only my tanker... and i never cry on forum about 0 pvp or unfair fights so whots ur poit?... but DA... phatetick... implanted gay who want fair fight :) buahahahah and cry on forum buahahahah put implants in shity build and cry(5pe) becouse noone wants fight vs him inside building... noob...

uv will never split up becouse u want...(iff uv will split up people will leve this game) u need nore people... recrits... if u want 5vs5 go hinclay.

again u want to put here shity ideas and leve like allways... or play 1h pr day...

and yes UR bozars pa hpa tp puls gaus whos good in last sesion when some fractions swarm witr regular geer...

Oyey.
Eight nice butthurt. yes i have full implanted char and what? I see "boldupki". U "dominated" 6 TC lockers for months by "sneakerlooter" and u still didnt buy any implants. I wasnt camping lockers as you so who is idiot now? ;)

But doesnt matter.
When u start loosing 4vs4, then u must bring more people. but nevermind. You lost 3 cities. My people need like 2 minutes to gear up. And u need 13-15 minutes. U dont care about pvp, you care only about cities and TC lockers. If Im wrong why are you always entering on last seconds of timer?

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:03:51 pm by dark angel »

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2015, 12:12:17 pm »
mk insult me more... u must start recruit people and play with them...

DA i see u lose... and cry...

and u think i dont have implants in my build?? ok :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:18:43 pm by eight8 »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2015, 12:17:27 pm »

Dont smoke so much, u have lost brain.  :-*

eight8

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 12:20:37 pm »
i love smoke... but i think u must start too :) we can met and smoke "peace blant" :D

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2015, 12:40:47 pm »
I prefer beer and music  ;)

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2015, 01:27:43 pm »

and u think i dont have implants in my build?? ok :)

I have team, but we re not interested in fighting Your team, beacuse for us it is no fun killing such noobs xD. We will apear in next session.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2015, 01:41:01 pm »
People tend to join the "winning" team as opposed to sticking it out with the "losing" team, as obviously people tend to enjoy winning more than losing.

Plus as mentioned above sometimes people get caught up with being the "best" and can't handle a single defeat, let alone a series of them.

Plus some people's ego just gets in the way of everyone else having fun, and drama takes over.

I love pvp and love all the players who do it, most of us are killing eachother for the same reasons etc, so I would love to see innovative ways of creating consistent and relatively even pvp (having more than double your numbers appear is pretty frustrating, unless it is a swarm of plebs).

Chopping people into 5 man teams (5 seems small though, 8 seems more fun and allows for more variation) doesn't stop those teams working together or abusing the system :\

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 01:50:41 pm »
Blarney I played with almost every team in that game and I can tell You that 80 % of pvp community are dumb apes, idiots, morons etc. They care only about winning, they rage when losing. Sad but true and there people wont respect any rules. They need to win, cuz irl they re losers.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2015, 01:57:42 pm »
Even if you hard cap ammount of players in faction to lets say ten, it will be abused by twothree factions helping each other, as Blarney said...they will still working together to kill other at first...
GUN FOR HIRE

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2015, 02:10:01 pm »
Even if you hard cap ammount of players in faction to lets say ten, it will be abused by twothree factions helping each other, as Blarney said...they will still working together to kill other at first...

then you just record it, it will be an obvious proof that these teams are bad in terms of pvp and organization. Who will care about their posts and their screens if everyone knows that these team suck ?

could be great if TC locker would give stuff depending on the number of players in the team.

I would even play as an overseer and just overwatch all fights. If I see that a team is clearly helping another one then I will show it. Such players should be isolated from the community. There should be new rules in PvP otherwise it is impossible to play.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:12:02 pm by Urukhai »