April 18, 2024, 03:44:37 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Reloading PvP  (Read 10835 times)

Urukhai

• View Profile
Reloading PvP
« on: September 12, 2015, 03:40:12 pm »
Hello guys.

I am no longer active in FOnline (as many other players) simply because there is not much to do in PvP and even less in PvE.
As there are still some teams and players active. I have an idea that might be intersting for everyone.
To fight the swarm make a new rule for PvP among players. Each PvP team should have no more than 5 players.
There will be way more factions present and even more TCs. Just respect the rule that there are only 5 players taking a town and 5 players of another team coming to fight. We could get some cool PvP actions in triple threat matches like 5vs5vs5, or 5vs5vs5vs5 or even several TCs at the same moment in different towns. It depends all on you to not be cheating by asking one or two buddies to come and support you while you are in trouble. We could have so much fun all together.
No longer need alliances because there is always an equal amount of players.
If you are skilled enough you can try 3 or 4 vs 5 but not 5 vs 6 and more.
Everyone has enough stuff (I would even say a shitload of stuff) why don't you just simply go and use it ?
We can make this game even more intersting for our selves, we just need to organize all together. We should just launch the game and play! JUST! DO IT!

UV could split in different teams and go fight against each other and other squads. Does it really matter if UV1 is losing against UV2 ?
The same could be for TTTLA or BBS (if their original members still play this game).

Just post here what do you think about it and let's see how many people will be intersted.

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Reloading PvP
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 04:35:24 pm »
I had the same idea a while back on the previous season of Reloaded and talked about it, but it failed.

I am all for this idea tho

+1

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 05:00:07 pm »
Only if it would be available...

+1 anyway, I don't think so anyway guys like Khans will stick to this rule...
GUN FOR HIRE

Arcanix

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 05:12:46 pm »
Take Urukhai idea then make the character auto spawn upon death on the event map without any gear lost. (like the old DOOM multiplayer maps). You still need to repair your shit and bring ammo though.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 05:59:58 pm »
Hello guys.

I am no longer active in FOnline (as many other players) simply because there is not much to do in PvP and even less in PvE.
As there are still some teams and players active. I have an idea that might be intersting for everyone.
To fight the swarm make a new rule for PvP among players. Each PvP team should have no more than 5 players.
There will be way more factions present and even more TCs. Just respect the rule that there are only 5 players taking a town and 5 players of another team coming to fight. We could get some cool PvP actions in triple threat matches like 5vs5vs5, or 5vs5vs5vs5 or even several TCs at the same moment in different towns. It depends all on you to not be cheating by asking one or two buddies to come and support you while you are in trouble. We could have so much fun all together.
Everyone has enough stuff (I would even say a shitload of stuff) why don't you just simply go and use it ?
We can make this game even more intersting for our selves, we just need to organize all together. We should just launch the game and play! JUST! DO IT!

UV could split in different teams and go fight against each other and other squads. Does it really matter if UV1 is losing against UV2 ?
The same could be for TTTLA or BBS (if their original members still play this game).

Just post here what do you think about it and let's see how many people will be intersted.

Forgot, UV will never split.
They care more about "domination", TC locker and keeping towns  ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Jish the small

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 06:40:21 pm »
Hello guys.

Forgot, UV will never split.
They care more about "domination", TC locker and keeping towns  ::)

perhaps we can form smaller teams, but come together when the big uv swarm attacks and then resume fighting

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 08:50:03 pm »
Unless you make an arena style tournament that can happen daily. I don't really see this being viable ATM.
I'd still like to see the wasteland being more organized.
In Maintenance Mode.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 09:48:17 pm »
Unless you make an arena style tournament that can happen daily. I don't really see this being viable ATM.
I'd still like to see the wasteland being more organized.

If by "organized" you mean "let's swarm 16 vs 5" then I doubt that one day people will gather here again.

zinthos

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 10:39:27 pm »
> reinventing hinkley

anyway "TTTLA" has proven that you guys can make a pretty strong team to fight our "huge game ruiner unfair noobswarm" which consisted ~10 people most of the time, then u just suddenly disappeared. pvp was alive.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 10:45:06 pm »
This thread just shows how PvP guys cannot get along due to the autism in PvP, and "must win the game" logic, also everyone thinks he's the best, good luck crying on "server is dying, where is pvp" threads.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 01:06:43 am »
I would like to see PvP league than that shitty TC system. 10 matches every week and some finals every month. 5 vs 5 .

That league could show who is the best pvp player(depend on months).

For 1st place in league some special items like....

For 2st place also special items but worse than 1st place.

For 3st place etc...

For 4-99999999 place only experience on played characters.

Game like football and its very simple to show who is noob and who is "pro".

With that system You dont need any shitty tc.

Graywolf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 02:15:34 am »
Nope. Definitly not. If you can't gather enough players in your faction, JOIN SOMEONE ELSES :).

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 02:57:01 am »
It isnt the problem of "you cant have enough people". The problem is that there is only 2-3 major factions consisting of 5 to 15 players. That is basically the whole pvp players on the server. Now, suppose some of your faction guys didnt show up today for irl events, you now get swarmed 10 vs 15 or you dont show up at all cause you know you will lose anyway cause youre outnumbered. You cant recruit more, cause there are no more people available.

eight8

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 08:06:33 am »
-1 . bulshit idea. we will not split up becouse some people want pvp 5vs5 . we have many new members who play with us all the time... friends who play with us from begining... ahhh yes DA :) u want pvp 5vs5 ?? :) u have implanted character and u want fair fight?? bullshit angain( with this char any experienced player can easly fight 1vs2or3 and win) joun uv, loot lockers every time to have caps, take implants, leve uv and make new fraction... plan whos good but people dont want to join ;)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 08:31:56 am »
-1 . bulshit idea.
I can agree with eight8. Better stay on ours TeamSpeaks hanging around the Hub without nothing to do and be happy with...
the better faction holds and DOMINATE the cities and the server.
::) 8)