March 28, 2024, 11:19:06 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: some suggestions  (Read 2003 times)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
some suggestions
« on: September 08, 2015, 12:43:10 am »
rise exp for pve or quest. take away this junk grind shit its useless and give more exp for caravans.
its rly stupid how ppl make 100 char with looner swift learner for no reason. why so much unnecessary stuff shud be done to play the game?

also make lock pick and other secondary skills or lvl up faster or just they will rise depends on their use. becouse its really stupid to make characters for no reason, run sadnboxie alot etc.

also why not to make some type of arena where u can fight 1v1 2v2 etc. or even for melee guys , arena with rewards or exp .

why not to make quest like simply kill 15 geckos? take 4 lockers. for them cud give lockpick skill i dont know. its will be great.

delete implants from game or make them obtainable. couse its worst idea ever to grind world map. give them some high price or smth. but make it obtainable by work not by luck.

give some viability to melee/throwing characters. remove that gay all time knockdown from powerfist.

buff g11 couse its most useless t4 weapon.

rebalance brd perk couse its really weak and fk up bursters build. they really useless imo. for example try make 2 brds instead of 3 to be effecttive. or i dont know give avenger some range.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:57:32 am by Cheech »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 01:04:51 am »
I suggest you cry less.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 01:07:40 am »
If you have trouble with the game there's something clearly wrong. The game is easy
EXP given in the original Fallout games was alot smaller than here

Now some people might kinda abuse reroll, but at least if you have a crap build it ain't worthless and you can start over.

There is a an arena for melee people in the HUB.
There is a quest like the kill 15 geckos. For the Brotherhood. Also Kilgore is working on the tutorial.

Implants are obtainable. Though I agree that some things should be purchasable. Charisma...

You want melee to be viable but also want to remove what makes it viable?

G11 can't compare to the Vindi that is fact.

Bonus Ranged Damage is worth it, its the difference between doing 100 damage a hex, and doing 230 damage a hex.
In Maintenance Mode.

Kaaon

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 07:03:28 am »
rise exp for pve or quest. take away this junk grind shit its useless and give more exp for caravans.
its rly stupid how ppl make 100 char with looner swift learner for no reason. why so much unnecessary stuff shud be done to play the game?

also make lock pick and other secondary skills or lvl up faster or just they will rise depends on their use. becouse its really stupid to make characters for no reason, run sadnboxie alot etc.

also why not to make some type of arena where u can fight 1v1 2v2 etc. or even for melee guys , arena with rewards or exp .

why not to make quest like simply kill 15 geckos? take 4 lockers. for them cud give lockpick skill i dont know. its will be great.

delete implants from game or make them obtainable. couse its worst idea ever to grind world map. give them some high price or smth. but make it obtainable by work not by luck.

give some viability to melee/throwing characters. remove that gay all time knockdown from powerfist.

buff g11 couse its most useless t4 weapon.

rebalance brd perk couse its really weak and fk up bursters build. they really useless imo. for example try make 2 brds instead of 3 to be effecttive. or i dont know give avenger some range.
making chars with swift learner and loner just to level up on junk and then reroll into low int is a bit weird i agree but crafting exp will be reworked depending on material cost, that was already said somewhere on forum.. after that maybe exp from other sources could be boosted imo because ghouls was nerfed, crafting nerfed, caravans are harder and people are used into fast leveling, we dont want grindfest for levels to make 1st 1in when all best leveling methods will be nerfed..
heavyhanded is just viable build, this game is not about 1v1 so if heavyhanded hth catches you, your friends can help you
lockpick is fine.. maybe except failing like 2/3 of tries even with max lockpick in some of dungeons
secondary skills improving was already boosted by alot when server was released and i think its enough, for example my current 2int (1+implant) char has completely all skills which he need (max SG, max EW, max FA, 100 doc, max lockpick, max repair, max science, max outdoorsman) and i dont even play much, with current speed of leveling its really no problem to get some 125-150 support skill
current quests are terrible but quests takes alot of time, devs have other priority from what i know
deleting implants is not a good idea imo, their presence gives players feel that there is still something what can improve their characters and its hard to obtain, some kind of motivation and way of obtaining them was already discussed in other topic and said that it will be changed in future
throwing is viable, at least for sneakers vs sneakers.. also dynacords are good against building camping.. also "make viable" but you didnt even said how
its well known that g11 is weak and it was suggested somewhere and i think that its topic is still opened
brds are fine imo, if they would be too weak then noone would use them but every time i go into game i see many avengers users

Arcanix

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 10:13:35 pm »
Be reminded, the game is not finished being fleshed out just yet.

Suggestions help!