Username:

Password:

Topic: Make reno  (Read 9020 times)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Make reno
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 11:26:35 pm »
Kilgore can just decrease rate of spawn t4 items in reno or any other close place. idunno what is problem. no1 hexing no1 using pancors other than in toilet controls. its bullshit.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2015, 11:27:34 pm »
and no fking pvp at all. ppl in my ts stay all day in afk channel and some times cry in chat. so do i.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 11:30:30 pm »
We must playing different games, Im while Im hunting lockers or farming bounty hunters etc I met many people and have enough PvP :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2015, 11:39:06 pm »
u must be playing game " i retarded" i shitpost 730 times and think im cool . can u be fking gone away bra

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2015, 11:50:53 pm »
Oh, so when somebody has no more arguments and meet someone with different opinion than he start to insult.
Nice, keep going...it's a short road from suggestions to toxic caves.

Such a cry posts was here thousands of times, for sure your will be different.
GUN FOR HIRE

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2015, 11:55:56 pm »
dude i  dont insult (as i think) just look, point is if u go tb farm bounty hunters and get some pvp its pretty lame and no reward for it. and its arcade same time couse of spawn or idunno guys spawning with cars, or silly sneaks that wont let u finish combat. for me its not funny. idek u just try to ruin my little attempt to have smth exiting here. at least we cud have some lockers with t4 items, just with looow spawn rate. im pretty sure it will be alot of good action there. i mean its first solution w/o real much invested effort in it.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2015, 11:56:34 pm »
idunno u act like u cool its all good. but aloot of ppl dont like state of d game atm.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 12:10:38 am »
I know, even I would take a chance in such a fight with good loot. I'm just afraid T4 loot would be to much, maybe with this slow rate...but than when someone gonna loot it, I can bet many guys will quit for next 3-4 hours until it will spawn again. I would rather add T3 loot with good bonuses. I'm not trying to ruin your suggestion, I'm just afraid it gonna collapse as others of this kind. Maybe if people would made more "good gear prizes" for fights as last time UV, maybe this would change Kilgore's opinion.
GUN FOR HIRE

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 12:15:13 am »
i say not slow, but low rate. so ppl will come every 20-50 minutes there and they cud have pretty amazing skirmishes. so ppl will work about their hexing skills/craft more/ lose idek. for me its amazing. prepare, scout lol. after it if they see that they win it will start chain reaction, they will go for towns and maybe some 3rd faction will come to backstab. man this stuff will roll players i belive.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:17:54 am by Cheech »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 12:31:48 am »
i say not slow, but low rate. so ppl will come every 20-50 minutes there and they cud have pretty amazing skirmishes. so ppl will work about their hexing skills/craft more/ lose idek. for me its amazing. prepare, scout lol. after it if they see that they win it will start chain reaction, they will go for towns and maybe some 3rd faction will come to backstab. man this stuff will roll players i belive.

I'm okay with what are you saying till it will not flood us with such a gear as previous session, anyway it's not my decisions...
GUN FOR HIRE

zinthos

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 05:25:22 am »
its obvious that noone wants the item spawns from last session (maybe unless its 1month before wipe), the point is to have pvp in a dfferent place than tb traps and tc, so smaller groups could compete too. for example just look at russians, back then we had fights with them daily even though their number was max 4-5. reno is a perfect place for this, we seen it before. and guess what, having the locker "without guards and in middle of map" made a huge difference, just look at the current locker, none goes there. farming SE all day is a shit idea to make rares distribution "equal", pvp and pve dungeons/quests would still be better solution.

Kaaon

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 07:06:10 am »
I'm planning to do some minor changes to TC/nr/warehouse lockers maybe this week.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 07:18:20 am »
and no fking pvp at all. ppl in my ts stay all day in afk channel and some times cry in chat. so do i.
Well...people are basically playing the same game for almost 2+ years now? They have to get bored sometime.

I'd get bored too....especially with no new changes or nothing.

I suggest go try out other servers :P
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2015, 08:27:29 am »
That amuses me. Back to basics? ;)

So, once again – have fun keeping server empty by the way you do it.
I told you why no one wants to plat with you also, but all I heard was:
BB server is not empty.
and "everything is okay and get lost". Haha, guess who was right... And now - even though it might be too late - you still are not doing anything to change your attitude. Seems all that left for you to do is to cry now. :D

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2015, 08:49:50 am »
ye u right. but idunno shit bout that. mb we should donate come euros to devs so they have motivation to work ;o
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8543.0 mapper was pretty easy for me after few test tries. Im sure if you played this for 15 hours a day you can learn it. just use existing locations as a guide. Look at corosives thread to see what maps he needs.

That amuses me. Back to basics? ;)

So, once again – have fun keeping server empty by the way you do it.
I told you why no one wants to plat with you also, but all I heard was:
BB server is not empty.
and "everything is okay and get lost". Haha, guess who was right... And now - even though it might be too late - you still are not doing anything to change your attitude. Seems all that left for you to do is to cry now. :D
Yeah uv does it to themselves as far as big pvp/tc is concerned but small pvp problems is more because people are too afraid to fight unless they have magic locker. ive had couple fights in reno at night with good guys who dont care about loot but most people are big hamsters and dont come even if they know people are there wanting to fight.

As far as 160 people being online and never seeing them... well most people say "Oh, fallout 2 mmo! let me play this exactly like i do fallout 2!" and they dont even attempt to talk or interact with any other player(other than being dropped in on in random encos) and once they do some pve and get bored they leave and dont take advantage of the mmo aspect whatsoever.