Username:

Password:

Topic: Make reno  (Read 9014 times)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Make reno
« on: September 07, 2015, 11:04:50 am »
no pvp no fun. ppl lvling 250 lvl charas to fight once or four times in 2 days is unhealthy. bring reno back, wh, put smth rewarding in there. all guys fking cry about it but seems no1 cares. also grind world map for implant is shittiest idea ever imo.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Make reno
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 11:15:02 am »
I'm not against your idea, but I don't think Reno is a good place, and it should (that locker) spawn only 3 tier gear with some chances for 3T with bonuses, just to not add another box with free shit.

And for the future, don't say it's unhealthy playing against other players once per two days, some guys from our community love to play PvE or craft and sell stuff...
GUN FOR HIRE

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 11:22:21 am »
so if u farm for farm play d3. like bruce lee said deck dont fight back or some sht.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 11:26:21 am »
what about free sht. all stuff here almost free, i go wh loot 6 unique/advanced laser rifles. isnt that free? idunno here we see glow with 60 hp robots against u with reward high tier armors and tons of stuffs.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 11:30:19 am »
Yeah the dungeons could be harder. And there could be more of them too.
Golgatha isn't used, Sierra army depot isn't used, Them Caves of klamath, the Ghost farm.

There could be lots of dungeons with each spawning a very specific kind of loot, like implants in the Glow, and Big guns in Sierra Army.
In Maintenance Mode.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 11:39:56 am »
I don't farm to farm, but there is many players who play only or almost only PvE.
And if you would be so kind...where is a single Kilgore's statement it's a PvP only server?

I'm not against better dungeons or PvP, but I'm against players who claim the only way of playing Fonline is PvP.
GUN FOR HIRE

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 11:53:04 am »
i dont say its pvp server only. but if we speak of pve, its all easy and same over all 1 year that i play.

OldBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 11:56:41 am »
but if we speak of pve, its all easy and same over all 1 year that i play.

Maybe stop playing and make some maps, quests, scripts etc.  ::)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 12:18:35 pm »
ye u right. but idunno shit bout that. mb we should donate come euros to devs so they have motivation to work ;o

zinthos

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 12:27:05 pm »
I'm not against your idea, but I don't think Reno is a good place, and it should (that locker) spawn only 3 tier gear with some chances for 3T with bonuses, just to not add another box with free shit.

And for the future, don't say it's unhealthy playing against other players once per two days, some guys from our community love to play PvE or craft and sell stuff...
already been discussed many times and lot great ideas came up about loot... any t3 item with max 3 stats spawning in locker in reno arms would make a lot of more pvp. 2 slags inside locker room to avoid bluesuits and thats it.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 12:54:26 pm »

already been discussed many times and lot great ideas came up about loot... any t3 item with max 3 stats spawning in locker in reno arms would make a lot of more pvp. 2 slags inside locker room to avoid bluesuits and thats it.

As for me okay, but in Gologtha or somewhere else, not Reno itself. And regular T3 with some chances of T3 with bonuses is okay for me. But nothing more...
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 12:57:47 pm »
no pvp no fun. ppl lvling 250 lvl charas to fight once or four times in 2 days is unhealthy. bring reno back, wh, put smth rewarding in there. all guys fking cry about it but seems no1 cares. also grind world map for implant is shittiest idea ever imo.

I'm really not sure exactly what your suggestion is, you cross quite a bit of territory here.

Firstly, peoples play styles and reasons for even playing in the first place will always vary so it seems pointless to complain about.

Secondly, there are heaps of PvP locations the problem is nobody goes there (either for PvP or just in general) because there is quite literally no reason to go to them more than once or twice in your entire playthrough, there have been a few suggestions about how to make these areas a "draw" so that consistent action can be found there.

Thirdly, endlessly walking on the worldmap (potentially on 4 or more screens at a time) IS a stupid way to get implants and PA, but it has certainly kept them from being everywhere at all times (for now at least).

Don't mean to be rude or anything but there doesn't actually seem to be a specific suggestion at all, it's more of a three pronged discussion that you have opened.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:59:52 pm by Blarney »

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 01:02:08 pm »
so if u farm for farm play d3. like bruce lee said deck dont fight back or some sht.

Hehe, I don't remember that quote, only the water one;

Classic.

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 09:06:15 pm »
Yeah, nice one

or

as for the suggestion - i miss small scale pvp but adding loot box in reno will not solve any problems with top stuff distribution, maybe a way of finding implants only in special encos isnt perfect but imo not only pvp players should have access to this kind of items

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2015, 09:47:17 pm »
i miss small scale pvp but adding loot box in reno will not solve any problems with top stuff distribution
Actually, it would, lol. Yes, it would also bring same problem as in previous session (with high tier items flooding the server), but hey - isn't high-tier pvp server better than a dead one? Just saying. ;)