April 24, 2024, 01:13:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Reno - balanced PvP  (Read 12537 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: New Reno - balanced PvP
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 07:07:09 pm »

You know about hinkley?

No interest at all.

NO we dont.
Actualy hinkley should be deleted maybe then some people will move ass to look for pvp instead of runing on same maps, in same gear and making uramegaprofrags to pip boy

you know the problem is , atleast it is what i see that you uv guys are really silly . you dont even try to look for a challenge , ive seen it all and i can imagine why people quit playin this server with such an enemy , some gang go start timer in x y town what do uv usually do most the time ? yeah start timer in some other town with a high speech character

But, but...
How we could start TC in our town? how its possible?

most the time you guys just wait on the worldmap till other 2 gangs fight then u go backstabb > i have even seen situations where i just wasted 30 min of my life with not engaging enemy while uv was on wm , guess what happened there wasnt even a single shot fired with 3 gangs , so pls shut da fuck up about balanced pvp ... only thing which i can say is that i enjoyed fighting uv when only bsg and uv were left on server but even then it was hilarious sometimes (with speech char action timer starting in other town stuff), every fonline player with sense noticed the same things like me and its not a mystery to me why noone is interested to fight you guys ... the only sad thing for me is that bbs quit the server since they were the only true honourable opponent ... ive seen so much noob gameplaystyle from uv guys it wouldnt fit into this small space here it would fill pages to write a book and now u look for balanced pvp in a pvp town without full pvp features . this is pathetic

omg
nice drama skill, its perfect. Now move back on AoP.
But when I just read it I was thinking that you are typing about BSG  ;D
Masters of backstabing blame us about it. funny  >:( Yeah you didnt use any speech chars, ofc! But if you would be really though or fair or something you would stay to proove as something. Now when u left you are just blaming us about everything. It is kinda childish.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 01:04:24 pm »

You know about hinkley?

No interest at all.

NO we dont.
Actualy hinkley should be deleted maybe then some people will move ass to look for pvp instead of runing on same maps, in same gear and making uramegaprofrags to pip boy

you know the problem is , atleast it is what i see that you uv guys are really silly . you dont even try to look for a challenge , ive seen it all and i can imagine why people quit playin this server with such an enemy , some gang go start timer in x y town what do uv usually do most the time ? yeah start timer in some other town with a high speech character

But, but...
How we could start TC in our town? how its possible?

most the time you guys just wait on the worldmap till other 2 gangs fight then u go backstabb > i have even seen situations where i just wasted 30 min of my life with not engaging enemy while uv was on wm , guess what happened there wasnt even a single shot fired with 3 gangs , so pls shut da fuck up about balanced pvp ... only thing which i can say is that i enjoyed fighting uv when only bsg and uv were left on server but even then it was hilarious sometimes (with speech char action timer starting in other town stuff), every fonline player with sense noticed the same things like me and its not a mystery to me why noone is interested to fight you guys ... the only sad thing for me is that bbs quit the server since they were the only true honourable opponent ... ive seen so much noob gameplaystyle from uv guys it wouldnt fit into this small space here it would fill pages to write a book and now u look for balanced pvp in a pvp town without full pvp features . this is pathetic

omg
nice drama skill, its perfect. Now move back on AoP.
But when I just read it I was thinking that you are typing about BSG  ;D
Masters of backstabing blame us about it. funny  >:( Yeah you didnt use any speech chars, ofc! But if you would be really though or fair or something you would stay to proove as something. Now when u left you are just blaming us about everything. It is kinda childish.

its da swarmcircle , i play fonline long enough to know what it is ... swuuurm and pvp not for pvp but just for trolls and lulz

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 01:43:42 am »
Sooooo.....I'm assuming this is cancelled  :-\

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

eight8

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 06:46:27 am »
yeah. people who dont need good loot good geer with good codicion die in 2 sek. like noobs. 4 them game never be balanced.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2015, 01:09:04 pm »
yeah. people who dont need good loot good geer with good codicion die in 2 sek. like noobs. 4 them game never be balanced.

u mean like uv swarm with under 50% condition cas

eight8

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2015, 09:41:51 pm »
no like BSG TKs TTTLA MOD. only BBS use gear with good condicion. 80%<

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2015, 08:36:15 am »
only OLD BBS use gear with good condicion. 80%<

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2015, 12:02:52 am »

Like the stuff I've looted from UV 20% cond  :facepalm

eight8

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2015, 01:23:34 pm »
kill me and loot my stuff Elias. some people in uv die fust too becouse thay use shity gerr... i see Elias u just wana spam again. its simple... iff u and ur team dont play(farm or make gr quest) u dont have stuff with good condicion... only noobs play like this... u and ur team all the time typing on forum u play 4 fun not for gerr ... but without equipment u cant have fun becuse u cant play... u can only cry on forum and invent million reasons why this game is bad... only lies and spam...

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2015, 03:00:37 pm »
u and ur team all the time typing on forum u play 4 fun not for gerr ... but without equipment u cant have fun becuse u cant play...
In Reloaded I need 3 hours to gather enough decent gear (high condition CAs MKII, Gatlings, drugs, hundreds of SS, ammo) to have full month of active PvP. In this season I farmed stuff one day. Once. And still have enough to lose it anytime I want. So stop bitching about stuff, maybe for you it's important - for us it's not.

eight8

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2015, 03:10:41 pm »
u r lier becouse when u win u allways loot players.

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2015, 03:14:47 pm »
u r lier becouse when u win u allways loot players.
this english hurts my eyes

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2015, 03:18:45 pm »
I loot you and that's why have more and more stuff instead of losing it. Still don't care about losing an armor or a gun, if that's what you're implying, lol.

eight8

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2015, 03:22:46 pm »
in 3h ?? buahahaha yes farm gatling camk2 buahaha. and enemy use metal armors and u die. buahaha. guns with stats in 3h buahahahah. in 3h or one day for 1m pvp . buahahahahaha. u kill so many people buahahahahah.

eight8

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2015, 03:26:48 pm »
tell me how many times u take my loot?? buahahahahah