April 20, 2024, 09:34:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Reno - balanced PvP  (Read 12527 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: New Reno - balanced PvP
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 10:55:51 am »
Why you come here to post bullshit? I am really asking it, why? What your problem? Well, I remember when you leave from UV, and first fight we have against you was: Napalm/Dendito vs Mexican-a/Mexican-a vs Johnny/Player-y. Was a good fight between 3 different team, then you request mexicans help to do 4x2. I remember as yesterday. And after it you recruit all mexicans banned from UV to make swarm against us. So, stop bullshit, you act like frustrated ex-girl friend from UV. And Reno and everywhere in the wasteland never had rules, everyone was attacked by swarm, everyone did swarm, so shut up! UV still alive, and now we will do something to bring back our PvP, because Kilgore ignore small PvP-rt. So, we are promoting it now and we will set our rules. Nobody tried it before. We are doing something, different about you and your friend who do anything, just complaining every time.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2015, 11:05:10 am »
6vs6
5vs5
gg yesterday
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 01:51:17 pm »
Why you come here to post bullshit? I am really asking it, why? What your problem? Well, I remember when you leave from UV, and first fight we have against you was: Napalm/Dendito vs Mexican-a/Mexican-a vs Johnny/Player-y. Was a good fight between 3 different team, then you request mexicans help to do 4x2. I remember as yesterday. And after it you recruit all mexicans banned from UV to make swarm against us. So, stop bullshit, you act like frustrated ex-girl friend from UV. And Reno and everywhere in the wasteland never had rules, everyone was attacked by swarm, everyone did swarm, so shut up! UV still alive, and now we will do something to bring back our PvP, because Kilgore ignore small PvP-rt. So, we are promoting it now and we will set our rules. Nobody tried it before. We are doing something, different about you and your friend who do anything, just complaining every time.

THIS!
I'm not approving all that anger and rage, but will to do something yourself. Keep going guys, best way to achive something ev en ingame is do it on your own. Respect.
GUN FOR HIRE

eight8

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2015, 02:05:40 pm »
DA yeah!!! whos good fun !!!

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2015, 11:04:32 pm »

RULES:

1 ) You can call factions to fight and set number of players to both teams before fight;

2 ) You can regroup in virgin street to talk each others, in bluesuit (recomended). VIRGIN STREET will be always a neutral zone, safe about PvP;

3 ) If you make a preview and see people fighting, you can only enter in bluesuit to scream "I HAVE A TEAM". Later people who win the fight must go to virgin street later to set numbers etc;

4 ) Factions who broke rules will be in the black list and suffer consequences about this mistake;

5 ) Duration? Not determined;

6 ) Can loot? Yes team who win can loot;

7 ) Sneak and C4 forbidden;

8 ) No insults, just PvP.

Thats all for while, enjoy!

You know about hinkley?

No interest at all.

eight8

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 11:12:02 pm »
 :facepalm  :facepalm :facepalm hinc... is shit !!! 60fps and mega lags!!! + gay maps.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 11:50:15 pm »

You know about hinkley?

No interest at all.

NO we dont.
Actualy hinkley should be deleted maybe then some people will move ass to look for pvp instead of runing on same maps, in same gear and making uramegaprofrags to pip boy
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:02:49 am by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 01:52:29 am »

RULES:

1 ) You can call factions to fight and set number of players to both teams before fight;

2 ) You can regroup in virgin street to talk each others, in bluesuit (recomended). VIRGIN STREET will be always a neutral zone, safe about PvP;

3 ) If you make a preview and see people fighting, you can only enter in bluesuit to scream "I HAVE A TEAM". Later people who win the fight must go to virgin street later to set numbers etc;

4 ) Factions who broke rules will be in the black list and suffer consequences about this mistake;

5 ) Duration? Not determined;

6 ) Can loot? Yes team who win can loot;

7 ) Sneak and C4 forbidden;

8 ) No insults, just PvP.

Thats all for while, enjoy!

You know about hinkley?

No interest at all.
Maybe you should read again. first, unlike hinkley, you get to loot. second, you can bring more than 3 ss (if you have, not sure how tttla is doing). third, it is real pvp, not like hinkley where you really dont give a shit.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 02:04:13 am »
I always thought it was UV spamming "come hinkley for pvp" on radio.
Spoiler: show

eight8

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 08:40:44 am »
no... its allways favourite...

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 10:59:38 am »
NEw reno balanced pvp.. now ive seen everything. Made by people who ran away to gather 5 people with turbo to kill one poor guy who searched fun.
Too bad you didnt had this vision last session.

We even fight ourselves bc everyone else is too scared to.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 12:36:19 pm »

You know about hinkley?

No interest at all.

NO we dont.
Actualy hinkley should be deleted maybe then some people will move ass to look for pvp instead of runing on same maps, in same gear and making uramegaprofrags to pip boy

you know the problem is , atleast it is what i see that you uv guys are really silly . you dont even try to look for a challenge , ive seen it all and i can imagine why people quit playin this server with such an enemy , some gang go start timer in x y town what do uv usually do most the time ? yeah start timer in some other town with a high speech character , what happens when more than 2 gangs out there doing pvp ? yeah uv never attacks first , most the time you guys just wait on the worldmap till other 2 gangs fight then u go backstabb > i have even seen situations where i just wasted 30 min of my life with not engaging enemy while uv was on wm , guess what happened there wasnt even a single shot fired with 3 gangs , so pls shut da fuck up about balanced pvp ... only thing which i can say is that i enjoyed fighting uv when only bsg and uv were left on server but even then it was hilarious sometimes (with speech char action timer starting in other town stuff), every fonline player with sense noticed the same things like me and its not a mystery to me why noone is interested to fight you guys ... the only sad thing for me is that bbs quit the server since they were the only true honourable opponent ... ive seen so much noob gameplaystyle from uv guys it wouldnt fit into this small space here it would fill pages to write a book and now u look for balanced pvp in a pvp town without full pvp features . this is pathetic

eight8

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 01:15:41 pm »
u have characters with low lvl u dont have ger and u r noob so 4 u this game never be balanced. u r only spammer.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 01:17:03 pm »
Relax guys, It's just one (of hopefully many) player inspired pvp style events. There's nothing about this post that should have people raging (just like people using the radio to encourage PvP, spamming is a different story, but you can't stop someone from using the radio to see if people want to fight).

Everyone has good PvP stories and bad ones, that just comes with playing a competitive PvP game, you have to take the losses with the wins.

Why can't there just be a level of mutual respect between pvp players instead of the mutual hatred, we are all playing the same game, mostly for the same reasons.

P.S. Allow sneakers in your next event and I can actually show up to fight you guys ;)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2015, 06:22:35 pm »
Well said frankenstone