April 19, 2024, 11:08:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Looking for faction  (Read 55654 times)

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for faction
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2016, 10:54:28 pm »
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2016, 10:56:41 pm »

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2016, 10:57:06 pm »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2016, 11:24:23 pm »
Hinkley 3x3, 3 times?

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2016, 09:20:56 am »
no matter how bad uv gets, khans are always 5 times worse bcs khans are shit
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2016, 04:40:19 pm »
Preba, wtf u doing hahahaha? Where are you in game, for fuck sake!

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2016, 04:51:09 pm »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2016, 07:07:39 pm »
I just spawn in UV base next modoc while UV taking MODOC. What fuck I saw in our base? Knuckle with Blanka character running in bluesuit ready to steal cars. He say "I just loggin", "I can see your bases, remove me". Want me to believe in this bullshit stupid scumbag? Go fuck your self! At the same time I move to world map and see some khans getting ready. And fuck, they come to support Social Wankers. Fuck off. For luck only 1 guys lose a car to him. Funny is remember Knuckle messege asking to rejoin UV:

http://imgur.com/SI70vKp

Einherjar

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2016, 07:26:40 pm »

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2016, 07:33:25 pm »
Lets see in PvP.... retards!

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2016, 07:34:01 pm »
I just spawn in UV base next modoc while UV taking MODOC. What fuck I saw in our base? Knuckle with Blanka character running in bluesuit ready to steal cars. He say "I just loggin", "I can see your bases, remove me". Want me to believe in this bullshit stupid scumbag? Go fuck your self! At the same time I move to world map and see some khans getting ready. And fuck, they come to support Social Wankers. Fuck off. For luck only 1 guys lose a car to him. Funny is remember Knuckle messege asking to rejoin UV:

Quote from:  knuckle, Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:32 am
No introduction needed,

Been speaking with Zek this morning, reminded me of how fun it was in the Khans,

Me and donnie have had our little argument on the reloaded forum, but we sorted that shit our via messages on the reloaded forum before i took off for a break.

Garg i was tendering for a very large job so needed to take a break to create an accurate Bill of quantities complete with a take off you understand how it goes.

Regards to this coreman, it is not me that is some polish player who is complete retard, not sure why i am being dragged into his arguments with you guys regarding him, i only just seen it today to be honest when someone reminded me to check on the reloaded forum, which i stay clear of because in my opinion it is far to childish and i cant be asked for that shit in all fairness.

since that has been cleared and explained here is my recruitment section of this post as follows,

I have been a PK, in 2238 for very long time Gimper will remember that he might recall my old faction called the Rednecks haha similar to the khans but on a very smaller scale, we eventually made an alliance with metal thugs, and the hawks from there the Evil butchers was made which was a large PVP faction. Which eventually died, so joined C88 and made my own ellite small PvP faction towards the end of 2238 called the Absolute Darlings we was fighting against TTTLA ( for lolz) and a faction called the invincible gladiators.

When reloaded started, me, kelin, jacky, ivic, urkhai and a few others which i cannot remember so long ago formed a faction called pistoleros, i owned the teamspeak for a while for this faction, but also later on died which most of the plays today play with SW and UV, shit happens :P.

I played in BBS, TTTLA not because of faction hoping but because all the factions i played in eventually died because of the playerbase people getting board ect, and in all honestly the factions i mentioned where all the same people anyways as you can imagen.

anyways i joined the Khans because i seen this team had potential, got off to a great start made a few friends here was a lot of fun in all honestly, i dont need to explain more about this because i am sure you guys are all aware of the things we achieved together. Yea some people argued with me that was because i was getting fustraighted where i lost sight in to the real reason i joined khans which was fun and not to do TC all the time, because i am PvP mad in all honestly haha.

I do not mean to brag or try to become big headed but,

1. i got you on to the PvP map
2. i recruited great players here and convinced them to join who still play here now
3. i showed you how to real time pvp, before i took a break when i was in khans even gimper said dont take a break you achieved so much here with us.
4. i taught you guys builds
5. i created the watsap group and came up with the idea, to communicate with others
6. i came up with medal and rewards
7. i gave you plenty of ideas which i see now are stil being used to this day.

I would like to re-join as a khan, and will prove and do what ever it takes (khanscripted again lol)
i appreciate that there will be no troll to this thread, i would like to just keep things civil not here to argue but to rejoin i could say a lot more but will keep that in my defense.

For you information i have been asked to join 2 more factions, i have not been asked to join this one but have put this first because i know you guys are about having a laugh and getting on with things.

anyways i would like to have another crack at the khans and in hopes becoming a khan Raider :),

I hope Garg, Meng and Sven have a word on this matter as you are old friends of mine from the Khans, over and out.

P.S you cannot take away from me the things i help you guys achieve, i am not being a big headed little British prick by the way haha. I wanted to try something out for myself in recent events and wanted something of my own but did not really work out, you have to respect the fact i had balls to try though :).

Also lets face it i did not really do anything wrong except try new things? :)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2016, 09:18:12 pm »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2016, 12:08:27 am »
Lets see in PvP.... retards!

Better dare show your sombrero in a town first

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2016, 12:58:03 am »

сайга

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 09:12:39 am »

u still accept traitors and baserapers and ppl who talk shit to you then expecting them not to fuck up everything. is that the point of your post?