March 28, 2024, 05:11:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Lash makes IRL threats against Khans  (Read 9446 times)

Einherjar

Re: Lash makes IRL threats against Khans
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2016, 06:39:42 pm »
You were never a khan. you were a filthy khanscript, will always be a shit player and a septic waste of good flesh. Do yourself a favor and play something else, you've already dug too deep of a hole to ever redeem yourself here.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2016, 06:42:44 pm »
I don't know about you Necrosis, but I'm looking forward to the next episode of "The Weakly Discharge".

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2016, 06:49:05 pm »

As far as I'm concerned, Awgy is a khan. He was a member of The Khans platoon in Ashes of Phoenix. Who did he turn to for manpower when his own men quit on him? The Khans. Awgansky is not > The Community <. He is merely another one of the khan swarm who contributes to the death of the game by participating in Khan activities.

This is my final post for this day.

L...O...L... I was a part of VVish faction, happened that khans were members of hounds as well on AoP. VVish was a member of many factions Like BBS, Muhos, SW, Khans. Calling me a khan for playing on other server with few of them means you have no idea about shit at all and following your logic at lest 1-2 Developers of Reloaded are khans as well in that case i think Your flame will backfire on You.... or will it?
I agree I am not community.

сайга

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2016, 06:49:21 pm »
this whole thing must be a joke because i dont see possibilty for people being this dumb. but i will take the b8

> khans were the first who came up with using lash's irl stuff as an insult (some shitty meme cut from the video)
> Bitcher posted the "how are your kids" comment
> khans get ultimate butthurt

it was funny when they replied with my IRL pics to my comment under mantis shitty video (showing khans fail in pvp -nothing new). its not like i care, but you could at least stop being hypocrite and being so butthurt when the gun fires back.

either way both lash and khans are just pathetic with spamming their gay problems all over the forum instead of living their shitty lives because being this butthurt over a game (and people you never met) is way more cringeworthy than any of lash's videos. i wonder how successful can all of you be in real life if you have time for such bullshit :)

Einherjar

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2016, 06:54:57 pm »
this whole thing must be a joke because i dont see possibilty for people being this dumb. but i will take the b8

> khans were the first who came up with using lash's irl stuff as an insult (some shitty meme cut from the video)

it was funny when they replied with my IRL pics to my comment under mantis shitty video (showing khans fail in pvp -nothing new). its not like i care, but you could at least stop being hypocrite and being so butthurt when the gun fires back.

either way both lash and khans are just pathetic with spamming their gay problems all over the forum instead of living their shitty lives because being this butthurt over a game (and people you never met) is way more cringeworthy than any of lash's videos. i wonder how successful can all of you be in real life if you have time for such bullshit :)

Nobody even likes you, bitchos. Go cry about your shitty life somewhere where it's relevant.

сайга

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2016, 07:03:27 pm »
Nobody even likes you, bitchos. Go cry about your shitty life somewhere where it's relevant.
cry me more :)  i stated facts, and the only ones crying about their lives here are khans and lash. also nice derail attempt

Einherjar

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2016, 07:06:54 pm »
cry me more :)  i stated facts, and the only ones crying about their lives here are khans and lash. also nice derail attempt

You stated bullshit. You're just as much of a useless piece of shit as lash is. Work on your english btw you sound like a 4 year old who had his toy taken away.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2016, 07:25:16 pm »
Zinthos talks about 'butthurt' but is the biggest cry baby on this forum.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2016, 07:33:10 pm »

You know what? I apologize for that because that was me. I take responsibility for that. So here, now we are even.

Garg. Mengelito did not ask for me to stop. He clearly made threats of real world consequence. If he was wanting me to stop, he would have simply honored the agreement as negotiated by Butcher and The Khans membership.

If you were simply unaware of Mengelito's previous behavior, such as his attempt at getting Bison hurt IRL, your ignorance and support of him could be excused.

A good first step to regaining this community's grudging respect and trust would be to exile Mengelito for his crimes against faction, including his trial-less banishments of Khans, crimes against The Khan leadership (Bison), and crimes against the faction's reputation.

Mantis - or Patrick as his friends in The khans call him - says that The Khans are a roleplay faction. But Mengelito's actions have crossed that boundary. If The Khans want to be welcome as a faction - as a roleplay faction - action must be taken to preserve that nature.

Cheers,

Ok so there was a lot of stupid shit in here to cover.
Lash he DID ask you to stop. You were threatening to dox us, so he came to you personally with this information. It says fucking private message right on it. I would never of known this information if you didn't just spew it all over the forums you absolute fucking retard.
Meng will not be going anywhere, if anything I believe he deserves praise for trying to handle a situation privately, instead you blew it way out of the water. Insisting on calling Mantis on his real name while crying about any potential IRL shit about you.

Me personally? Idgaf if people find out who I am, so this dox threat of yours doesn't scare me. It just makes me sad just to see how pathetic little man you are.

As shown from the Fonline Community nobody gives a fuck about you, you're the equivalent of the retarded village baby. Grow up and get a life.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2016, 07:42:05 pm »
This matter has been resolved in another thread.

Looking sharp D.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2016, 09:57:17 pm »

sad but tru,

khans did the same things as lash before and now they are being hypocrite no matter how retarded lash makes himself look.
zinthos is not a crybaby, he is TOXIC. Big difference.

P.S. zinthos can hex all of you so stfu

BTW donnie lookin good bro :D
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...