March 29, 2024, 10:59:26 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: 2 Questions and a Rape.  (Read 3484 times)

Sky

• View Profile
2 Questions and a Rape.
« on: June 16, 2015, 05:54:17 pm »
Hello,

New member, Long time fallout fan.

Ive searched but couldn't find answers so here I am.

1. Selling?

Basically I own a few things nobody seems to want to buy (Flamer+fuel, 5mm rounds and armors).
Which location buys this stuff?

2. Ores and mining.
Recently I'm interested in elevating my weapons but to do so requires High quality etc etc.  Which can be sketchly mined at say redding etc orrr Private mines.

Now are there any private mines I can just own or are they all 3/40k weekly rentals? Also does 40k become cheap? Because I'm currently level 15 and its pretty expensive in my current situation.

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* (Depends on sensitivity)

3. The Rape.
Pretty pissed off. Not because I was Raped but because I want their blood.
I don't want to spoil it but for people in the know, I went back to the Punk and she just told me to "f*** off".
Is there anywhere I can go to jam a shotgun down someones throat and play croquet with their balls? Or failing that, the punk b***h got me wondering if I can just straight up blow her teeth out?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Ps. Thank you for the incredible Fonline.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Questions and a Rape.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 06:56:49 pm »
40K is worth it if you have slaves and are prepared to put in the time to manage them as they have a low carry weight limit now. Getting slaves to drop their payload several times each day will give you the resources to make back at least a couple of 100k.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

duki

• Know Your Role!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 08:50:36 pm »
Hi,

U can sell your flamers in Junktown to Jeremiah (Dark Waters).

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 12:05:57 am »
1. Selling?
Basically I own a few things nobody seems to want to buy (Flamer+fuel, 5mm rounds and armors).
Which location buys this stuff?
Those things? Unless you have a high barter skill, you really can't sell them. Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) buys flamer fuel. Sorry.
2. Ores and mining.
Recently I'm interested in elevating my weapons but to do so requires High quality etc etc.  Which can be sketchly mined at say redding etc orrr Private mines.
Now are there any private mines I can just own or are they all 3/40k weekly rentals? Also does 40k become cheap? Because I'm currently level 15 and its pretty expensive in my current situation.
All of them are rentals. Sorry.
Good news, though, with dual log you "could" drag your alt there with a couple (few) slaves, and have THEM dig the shit up for you.
3. The Rape.
Pretty pissed off. Not because I was Raped but because I want their blood.
I don't want to spoil it but for people in the know, I went back to the Punk and she just told me to "f*** off".
Is there anywhere I can go to jam a shotgun down someones throat and play croquet with their balls? Or failing that, the punk b***h got me wondering if I can just straight up blow her teeth out?
While talking to them....
Hit exit, then A, then good luck but I did it once (last session with KMart). Take the best armor and weapons you can get, and hold off on it for a while, maybe you can win.
Good luck!
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Sky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 12:52:18 pm »
Thanks for the replies!

1. With barter currently at 100%! You are correct,  Jeremiah is the ticket for the last few bits that are harder to sell.

Ive also taken up dismantling!

2. Ive never been a slaver, Right now im using Mr.Moo my brahmin and jetting around public mine sites. Ive made well over 40ks worth of 5mms/shotgun shells as there easy to produce but annoying as all hell to sell.
It'll depress me if the only choice to get anywhere on this game is to slave but I guess if its a broken system then you have to break with it.

Ill Google around on how slave mining works. Im sure theres a wedge of guides if its one of the only ways to progress.

3. So does that mean I can repeat the Quest or ReTrigger the situation? or Am I at a loss now to just plant explosives on the original punk at the salvagers?

Kaaon

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 02:19:39 pm »
It'll depress me if the only choice to get anywhere on this game is to slave but I guess if its a broken system then you have to break with it.
if you are online enough time / day to tell your slaves to drop all items(ores) every time they reach cap (200 cw) then its best thing which you can do with caps
you can get somewhere even without doing it but definitely not to the top

KLAX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 05:28:05 pm »
Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) buys flamer fuel. Sorry.

Mook in Modoc buys flamer fuel. Sorry.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 06:32:45 am »
3. So does that mean I can repeat the Quest or ReTrigger the situation? or Am I at a loss now to just plant explosives on the original punk at the salvagers?
Explosives are your friend, but beware, they effect karma, too.
Mook in Modoc buys flamer fuel. Sorry.
REALLY?! Well I shall have to speak with MISTER MOOK about that. *contemptuous sniff*
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...