April 28, 2024, 08:58:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682960 times)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6915 on: August 06, 2016, 11:58:46 pm »
Our team spirit is without a doubt THE BEST in this shit community.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6916 on: August 07, 2016, 01:12:27 am »
Didn't see any of that while I was with TKs. Fantastic was outright *selling* his gear to other players cash.... The only person who actively *shared* gear among TKs (hope you enjoyed the bozar, Donnie) was me. Khans bitch and moan and boast on the forum, but that isn't team spirit. Team spirit is working together as one. And that's something I saw while OGG.  Hell, that's something  I saw from CCM.

Pretty bad for TKs when a dead faction has more team spirit than they do.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6917 on: August 07, 2016, 02:42:29 am »
Didn't see any of that while I was with TKs. Fantastic was outright *selling* his gear to other players cash.... The only person who actively *shared* gear among TKs (hope you enjoyed the bozar, Donnie) was me. Khans bitch and moan and boast on the forum, but that isn't team spirit. Team spirit is working together as one. And that's something I saw while OGG.  Hell, that's something  I saw from CCM.

Lash... Lash... Lash...

Jesus man, every team works like this but no one will give shiz to idlers. I Personally gave 5 PA in team and tons of T4 same as Khans and any other team, but to share stuff with someone you need to feel that this person is part of you team. You were on SW ts on khans ts etc. etc.

So well... To say things you need to know things. So Yeah i know I always talk shit to you, I like you man but You are bringing knife to a gun fight over and over.

OGG failed coz they tried to do shit without guide, Peackeapers shared same faith. Problem is You try to be a big boy without tasting big boy game, SW tried to give you this but you were always on AFK in TS.

Talk less & do more, and you can compete with other factions. And calling SW builds bad mean that your knowledge of game is kinda bad.

Peace

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: August 07, 2016, 03:05:29 am »

not to mention share passwords- multiple factions do this and i think its 100x more than loot

Lash... Lash... Lash...

Jesus man, every team works like this but no one will give shiz to idlers. I Personally gave 5 PA in team and tons of T4 same as Khans and any other team, but to share stuff with someone you need to feel that this person is part of you team. You were on SW ts on khans ts etc. etc.

So well... To say things you need to know things. So Yeah i know I always talk shit to you, I like you man but You are bringing knife to a gun fight over and over.

OGG failed coz they tried to do shit without guide, Peackeapers shared same faith. Problem is You try to be a big boy without tasting big boy game, SW tried to give you this but you were always on AFK in TS.

Talk less & do more, and you can compete with other factions. And calling SW builds bad mean that your knowledge of game is kinda bad.

Peace

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6919 on: August 07, 2016, 03:09:11 am »
Give me a goddamn break, Awgy. I - and Butcher - worked harder than anybody else in The Khans. TC? I was fucking there almost every time, either with my main or with my later dedicated Khan tank Andy Jackson. Despite all this effort, neither of us got respect from our so-called comrades. Screw you, Donnie. I saw you complaining about Butcher months ago, saying that all he does is hub idle and hide behind you. Fuck you. The kid raided caravans, participated in TC, was there for every flare trap.
'
Something smells burnt and I bet its bridges. Not my doing, though.

OGG failed at TC because we helped new players, don't obsessively junk craft, and sure as hell  didn't have caps or USD to get implanted. Still, we managed to field a pretty good crew, one that wiped out Khans and SWs numerous times. Not bad for what was really a core of four players and assorted noobs.

I don't mean to come across as angry, but goddamn, people. When OGG came onto the scene back in march, there were no guides. We were fighters, primarily there to beat the Khans. Which we did, with our less-leveled characters and newer players. We even massacred Muhosransk and SWs at Reno.

Don't patronize me, Awgy. I was never on your TS when it came time to TC because I played for OGG - you know, the people taking towns from you. As a Neutron Defender, my main focus was on helping  new players, not wading into the mud pit to fight people who've been on FOnline since 2238.

I don't see the SWs helping new players or training people. All I see is a group of smug oldfags who obsessively ban people from their TS.

I'm coming back, Awgy. And this time I'll be here to PvP. And it won't be for the SWs. It won't be for the khans. I see two god-tier teams who haven't been pricks to me and I will consider playing for them.

I hope b0wcaster is reading this. Choosing to go back to Khans was a mistake, b0w. They'll throw you out again because you're not a neo-nazi scrubhunting fuckwit. I know, because I've been there. Selling out your comrades for those assholes doesn't pay off.

I must, however, thank one Social Warrior in particular. Well, we met when you were CCM. You know who you are. Thank you for believing in me.

ps: stop using a half-implanted character, is embarrassing.

Lash... Lash... Lash...

Peace

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: August 07, 2016, 05:42:16 am »
LMFAO YOU AND BUTCHER WERE COMPLETE NOOBS

I HAD TO YELL AT YOU WHEN YOU WOULD CONSTANTLY CHANGE YOUR IDENITY IN KHANS

Butcher was and is alright, maybe he talks a bit of shit but at least now he backs it

But I'm not going to say either of you worked in the khans. No you don't deserve this. I worked hard for the khans. Gimper did, Coach did, Meng did, Sven did, hell even Bison worked hard for the khans. Don't go around saying bullshit that never happened, as far as I remember you NEVER got past bandit, dare I even say script.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: August 07, 2016, 08:16:10 am »
You were of little to no use other than a meat bag for us due to refusal to learn and butcher sat in caravans not raided them.  Remember son, PvP doesn't mean looting in blue.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: August 07, 2016, 09:59:37 am »

What is embarrassing is how little you know about builds, and how much should i ignore your future comments about them. FYI Awgsome. if fully implanted character, but you would have to know anything about character builds to realize that.

About banning on SW TS, it ain't pub. you want to go chitchat go to play.fonline-reloaded.net.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6923 on: August 07, 2016, 10:34:36 am »
they just have shitty 2xlg implanted tanks.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: August 07, 2016, 11:44:15 am »

'hell even Bison worked hard for the khans.'

Like this was ever in doubt?
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6925 on: August 07, 2016, 11:52:55 am »
You were of little to no use other than a meat bag for us due to refusal to learn and butcher sat in caravans not raided them.  Remember son, PvP doesn't mean looting in blue.

Ironic that you Khans never learn. Not Dende, not Donnie, and not Mantis: don't fuck with Butcher.

Chris, just how active were you? Butcher and I both did rotations as the inside player; Butcher and Donnie were essentially a cell inside the khans that did more than you did for them during that time period.

LMFAO YOU AND BUTCHER WERE COMPLETE NOOBS

I HAD TO YELL AT YOU WHEN YOU WOULD CONSTANTLY CHANGE YOUR IDENITY IN KHANS

Butcher was and is alright, maybe he talks a bit of shit but at least now he backs it

But I'm not going to say either of you worked in the khans. No you don't deserve this. I worked hard for the khans. Gimper did, Coach did, Meng did, Sven did, hell even Bison worked hard for the khans. Don't go around saying bullshit that never happened, as far as I remember you NEVER got past bandit, dare I even say script.

Because I turned down promotion, twice. Tagging scrubs and robbing their tents is not and never will be work. Nor is backstabbing a faction, Jish. You should stop hiding behind shitty fake names and just be yourself. What I remember of Jish was a competent fighter hampered by his emotional unbalancedness and constant ragequitting.  But par for the course; you were part of the group who agitated for my booting from khans both times. I am considerably less impressed with your skill as time goes on due to your childish behavior and lack of growth.

Oh and you know what? I was a Khan for a month in total. One month- and "earned" two promotions on paper.

FYI: The only change to *my* name on Khan TS was to Kaz Miller, the same time the actual MoD Craig Boone changed to Big Boss.

Anywho, I'm going back to sleep so I can go to work in the morning. Good luck in Crossfit or whatever that game is that you're playing now.

- lash

PS: if you have time to bitch on the forum, Khans, you have time to play. If you have something to say, say it on the battlefield. You just look like sad children whenever you post on forum.

Slush

• View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: August 07, 2016, 12:38:59 pm »
Player Versus Player with words :D
Lash, why you only comment on what Khan say when Socials also digging at you? Sound like issues man, big issues  :D
All faction good and bad in own way. Socials are fun fighters, Khans are cool raiders, Muhosransk is like Russian Army  8) and UV are like Hispanic Cartel! But all time they say "You are noob" or "You can not fight" Game is very toxic community but great fun at same time man, so sit back and enjoy and post screens of actual pvp fighting you know :P

I forgot to say that I have seen pvp happen with all faction but not yours; where are the screens? Also Khans I think have took towns and the whole situation is not about the town but about the fight, Awgy and the rest of the PvP gods (lol :D) know you dont know what you are talk about, but I dont know either because I dont PvP :D Last thing to say is rumor has it that your guys only take towns at night without fighting, tbh I dont know if it is true but that is not called holding a town :P
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 12:45:34 pm by Slush »

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #6927 on: August 07, 2016, 12:53:33 pm »
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: August 07, 2016, 02:23:32 pm »
Chris, just how active were you? Butcher and I both did rotations as the inside player

I've always been active within Khans, Reloaded even if not playing I still know what most of our guys are up to.  I do like how you have publicly admitted to breaking rules with Butcher, I hope you both enjoy your bans when Kilgore gets around to reading all of this.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: August 07, 2016, 03:18:41 pm »
Its hilarious, I havent played reloaded in such a long time and my name's still gotta be mentioned by cucks like lash.

Listen bud, I get it. You have a long drawn out hatred for us, thats perfectly fine. Thats what we want from the average nobody wastelander like you.

However at least try making true claims.
You've done nothing for the Khans. "I hoped you enjoyed tthat Bozar Donnie HUR DUR." Wow suddenly you gave a person a shit piece of t4 and now you've done more in the Khans than ANYONE in the 15+ years the Khans have been around? You're ignorant, arrogant, fat headed, and most of all a retard.
All those times when you were there for PvP? I remember laughing because you were always the first one dead, only one to show up bluesuit and regular stimpacks. You were like the problem child in the Khans.

Seriously dude, sew your cock back on and stop acting like such a dickless bitch.