Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4080 on: October 17, 2015, 12:13:02 pm »
:)

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: October 17, 2015, 01:30:27 pm »
You will got something special on PM :*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

a f*cking 15yr old kissless pre-school virgin acting all tough and mighty online, I f*cking died  :D

Oh, what a funny day ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: October 17, 2015, 06:01:38 pm »
Zinthos is only 15?
TBH I tought he's at least 20 years old...damn

Anyway why is it really matter ? o_O
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: October 17, 2015, 10:48:44 pm »
He obviously acts his age but at least now we know the reason - growing up, hormones (and voice mutation)......must be stressful  :'(
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: October 18, 2015, 12:19:15 am »
fasz

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: October 18, 2015, 12:28:26 am »
Zinthos is only 15?

Why do you reply on every post?
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: October 18, 2015, 07:19:29 am »
<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his opressor Dark Angel
Wise man speaks the truth
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: October 18, 2015, 08:25:06 am »
Zinthos is only 15?

Not every, its for first. Just for many.
Second, the only thing I do in internet except work (sometimes) I'm playing Fonline while using PC, or sit on fonline forum while on Phone.
I hope it's gonna feed your hunger of curiosity :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #4088 on: October 18, 2015, 08:53:19 am »
Zinthos is only 15?

Second, the only thing I do in internet except work (sometimes) I'm playing Fonline while using PC, or sit on fonline forum while on Phone.

The Forum Raider finally admits that he's a fucking loser that sits on this forum poking his nose into everyone's business!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: October 18, 2015, 10:04:09 am »
Zinthos is only 15?

The Forum Raider finally admits that he's a fucking loser that sits on this forum poking his nose into everyone's business!

Yes, and I do it so good that even General Pony is interested in my actions. I smell some gay here...unfortunately I'm straight Mr Pony. Try it with someone else.

Btw. I stopped writing to you and with you, so gtfo from me :)

Better Prove yourself in fair fight.

Oh, and one more thing. Not everyone has to work hard 24h to get few bucks, only real life losers like you.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 10:06:38 am by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #4090 on: October 18, 2015, 10:45:49 am »
Zinthos is only 15?

Yes, and I do it so good that even General Pony is interested in my actions. I smell some gay here...unfortunately I'm straight Mr Pony. Try it with someone else.

Btw. I stopped writing to you and with you, so gtfo from me :)

Better Prove yourself in fair fight.

Oh, and one more thing. Not everyone has to work hard 24h to get few bucks, only real life losers like you.

Did he seriously just call me a "real life loser" hahahaha that takes the biscuit and summed up what you are all about. You really are a Lifeless forum Raider and the worst that I have ever seen in my entire life.

You will always be remembered now, not for something great, not for something legendary but for being the biggest goon on reloaded.

This has made my day! Hahahaha.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: October 18, 2015, 11:13:12 am »
You invest so much time in game and still insult others for investing their time in it...
You are here only from this session, you weren't here earlier but still acting like someone who play it from the beginning. Fight fair more, insult and cry on forum less. From now on I will not answer on your posts, see you in game. Just try next time something more than TB traps or hunting bluesuits/lone players in big groups. Your boys at least fight fair or act normal, do TC or Reno. You show yourself only when you outnumbered your enemies and when you are sure of win. Pathetic....

See you in game.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: October 18, 2015, 11:44:33 am »
GG RQ UV. Sorry guys you must be very mad, but we just used your tactic with militia. I hope you dont start crying on forum about this "nice feature".  ::)

Our small ragequtting cute zinth.  :-*
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #4093 on: October 18, 2015, 12:00:49 pm »
whos good fun. nice to see this screens :) 5-6vs3 and u need militia so 5+6militia. in maximum number we whos 4 and u 7 :D but u still lose some times :D DA style!! propaganda style!! cry on forum UV allways swarm!! i hope u will come again... when u have more people :D ;)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: October 18, 2015, 12:46:05 pm »
What propaganda? If I told you that "wciąż gracie jak pizdy" it means you are still playing like a pussies. What you have done with your "swarm" today? Oh, I remember now - you just lost few battles against 4-5 Riots, additionally without any deaths at our side, where the part of us just back to the game for one time action after few weeks. You have showed to me the same shit, wasted my time for this bullshit with militia and waiting to the end of the TC timer instead play.

Don't expect more people - we don't have time for this bullshit.

And BTW, proPvPer8. In your another response please keep your imagine with sucking cocks boys for yourself - we don't need to know about your love preferences.