Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1677312 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8775 on: December 06, 2016, 12:47:06 am »
Laugh at all the pro pee vs penis Suka bylat AA noobs with admins in team who get wrekt in even numbers, and complain numbers aren't fair, when the simple truth is they can't hack it.

Laugh at Kilgore because Kilgore

Lemme laugh at your new forum ban  ;D

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8776 on: December 06, 2016, 03:14:18 am »
That moment when you read 4-5 pages of complete trash while on the toilet.   ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8777 on: December 06, 2016, 06:40:08 am »
That's just a technicality, two different teams with different goals and loyalties where playing together, the tags doesn't matter. Your signature says Social Warriors  ;)
as far as i know, remains of SW are still allied with UV and playing against us, saw one of them today.. however i didnt seen any khans today yet, probably they dont play anymore  :)

Taking towns at night doesn't count as pvp Seki  ;)

uv was taking your towns tonight and aa killed them

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8778 on: December 06, 2016, 07:29:57 am »
So? We dont have any town agreements.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

knuckle

« Reply #8779 on: December 06, 2016, 08:45:07 am »

Ignore them Sven they been salty for days now lol I mean I've never seen a faction act so fucking salty,

And stupid statements from awgy like I'm still social warrior, even tho his faction is AA, that means they have alliance but just wear same tags.

Please change your name to the Salty Army

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8780 on: December 06, 2016, 11:59:53 am »
Hey AA

aaaaand seriously guys
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 01:15:36 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

False

• View Profile
« Reply #8781 on: December 06, 2016, 02:40:03 pm »

Ignore them Sven they been salty for days now lol I mean I've never seen a faction act so fucking salty,

And stupid statements from awgy like I'm still social warrior, even tho his faction is AA, that means they have alliance but just wear same tags.

Please change your name to the Salty Army

New game. We count how many times Knuckle says salty. So far 3. Not bad for one post.

Awgan is the only person still calling themself a Social Warrior. And in case anyone tries to bring up my post from the other day to argue with that, I said I "was" a Social Warrior.

Laugh and cry at social warriors is dead and didn't even last a year.

That's a damn shame.

Unless of course social warriors is alive and in fully blended alliance with AA?  In which case

LAUGH AT ARMANOOBEN ARMY FOR FULL ALLIANCE WITH SW, CRYING THAT KHANS "MIGHT" BE COORDINATING WITH UV.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GET A GRIP!

"My image of AA was shattered when I saw hundreds of screens of thier corpses and thier cries about coordination whilst they were a super swarm rainbow alliance of their own"

Basically every faction except khans and uv have died, most die after only a few months so your opening statement is meaningless.

As for this confusion over AASWarm: SW is dead. It might come back after wipe but even thats not entirely certain. Only a few of those who were SW are now AA. They are not SW. They are AA.

Hopefully this clears things up for the khans still struggling to comprehend what's happening.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:43:07 pm by False »

knuckle

« Reply #8782 on: December 06, 2016, 03:23:03 pm »
This reply  ;D kek

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8783 on: December 06, 2016, 04:59:43 pm »
I seem to recall Seki initially leaving SW because it was "just a bunch of noobs". You're still pretty much the same team as qhen Jish and Gimper played with you a while back just with the addition of some russians, some UV and Bison. The Wasteland is quick to forget when it needs that extra guy in the team so chill out, play the game and compete against the opposition before you no matter what. Crying gets you nowhere.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8784 on: December 06, 2016, 09:43:22 pm »
Do to me not playing this game too much now, I am a casual player. I just want to say one thing...

It was a blast, and if You want to throw shit on SW please Recall that it was fun when we were online.

And to clear some things...

SW did not stopped playing because of seki left, but coz of my long absence, and core players taking a break from game.

Seki left for much more complicated reason than one You point out all the time.

Amount of Core SW players in AA is a reson for You chaps to think about why they are not in other factions. But figure it out by Yourself.

As Slut said I am SW coz I call myself SW. Mushroom played with Kahn still being Rouge, Tespis Played with Khans still being BBS. So get of my ass, or at least buy me dinner before You get close to it.
For now I will Peace out for You lads, and see You Soon in game.

Awgy Peace Out

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8785 on: December 06, 2016, 09:57:47 pm »
Do to me not playing this game too much now, I am a casual player. I just want to say one thing...

It was a blast, and if You want to throw shit on SW please Recall that it was fun when we were online.

And to clear some things...

SW did not stopped playing because of seki left, but coz of my long absence, and core players taking a break from game.

Seki left for much more complicated reason than one You point out all the time.

Amount of Core SW players in AA is a reson for You chaps to think about why they are not in other factions. But figure it out by Yourself.

As Slut said I am SW coz I call myself SW. Mushroom played with Kahn still being Rouge, Tespis Played with Khans still being BBS. So get of my ass, or at least buy me dinner before You get close to it.
For now I will Peace out for You lads, and see You Soon in game.

Awgy Peace Out

Fish, beer or a happy meal boy? ;D

Seriously SW did a good run and kept dominant for a damn long time. The quality of a faction is how its dealing with being the underdog. No disrespect to either you or Seki. I don't hate anyone I do think it's a damn shame how some of the more immature members of AA deal with loss.

"We are not friends anymore"

"I quit this game forever"

"I lost all respect for TKs"

To the big babies, seriously fuck off and grow up, it's really not me you're hurting with your shitty attitudes.

knuckle

« Reply #8786 on: December 06, 2016, 11:07:01 pm »
Your reply is epic dude :);D

But in all honestly when we loose We always say good game, as we play for fUN put numbered or not we come online to play for fun, hence a reason this is a game.

people really do take this to seriously and certain people get triggered so fast it's UN real.

Seki left sw, because that's what he does surprised he didn't base rape any of you before he left.

@awgy you say that sw is dead, well it is but consider this most of the AA faction is sw, would be pretty cool if you returned.

sh0z

• seki is a baseraper faggot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8787 on: December 07, 2016, 02:24:37 am »
Awgy stop lie tepsi and msh are teh true sot members

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8788 on: December 07, 2016, 08:54:21 pm »
BBS is not dead. We are inactive and we will return after wipe. Have fun till that day.
Bang Bang Smash

knuckle

« Reply #8789 on: December 07, 2016, 11:45:33 pm »
BBS is not dead. We are inactive and we will return after wipe. Have fun till that day.

Be good to see you come back after you break,